Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Kiss Up On The Cheek

by ZombiexCupcake 2 reviews

Emilea meets her idol and the guy of her dreams. .:ONE-SHOT:.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-02-17 - Updated: 2011-02-18 - 894 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hope you like this SkittlesObsessions and everybody else! Rate and Review!

I woke up slowly and crawled out of bed. I looked at my calendar and realized I had slept in and my drumming lessons were in an hour. I ran around my room frantically getting ready. I put on black skinny jeans, a My Chemical Romance cropped T-shirt, black beat up converse, and I put my hair up into a messy bun quickly applying makeup and grabbing my bag running out of my house and going into my car. I jumped in and quickly turned it on. Green Day started playing very loudly as I zoomed off to my lessons. I dialed my friend Anna’s number and held the phone to my ear.
“Come on…Pick up…Bitch!” I said as her answering machine came on. I frowned and hung up. As I drove down the street I could have sworn I saw two people making out that looked exactly like Gerard Way and Frank Iero. I shook my head and kept driving. It was probably just some other guy with dyed red hair that looked like Gerard and a lot of guys I know in this town have longish black hair. I sighed and kept my eyes on the road. I stopped at a red light and it looked like Ray Toro and Mikey Way were crossing the street. No. It couldn’t be. Maybe I’m just seeing things. I drove to the building where I took drum lessons and got out of my car. But what if it really was them. Then where was Bob? I opened the door to my drum lessons and almost fainted. Bob Bryar was standing in the room. He smiled at me and I smiled back probably blushing redder than Gerard’s red hair.
“You must be Emilea.” He said holding out his hand to me. I smiled and nodded shaking it.
“Yeah, that me.” I said. I smiled and walked over to where my drum set was and saw my friend Anna wink at me and smile. I blushed and rolled my eyes. She knew I had a crush on Bob. I mean, I had posters of My Chem all over my walls but I had a giant one of Bob. He was my idol. I was taking a group lesson with all my friends on how to play drums.
“Okay, so today I’m gonna be teaching you guys. Your teacher taught me and I was in town and wanted to come visit.” Bob said. I smiled and stared at him in awe. An hour passed by so fast. It was the best hour of my entire freakin life. And at one point Bob put his hands over mine and helped me play a part of a song that I couldn’t get. It was so amazing. I grabbed my bag standing up and was starting to walk out when Bob stopped me.
“Emilea.” He said holding onto my arm and not letting me go. I blushed and smiled.
“What?” I asked.
“Um, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to grab a coffee with me at the Starbucks down the block.” He said. I smiled at him.
“I’d love to Bob.” I said smiling. Did he like me? I hoped so.
“Awesome! Lets go.” he said grabbing his coat and walking out of the door with me at his side. He smiled.
“By the way, I like your shirt.” He said smiling and laughing a little. I smiled.
“Thanks. If you havent already guessed My Chemical Romance is my favorite band.” I said. He smiled.
“Thanks for having us be your favorite band. “ he said smiling a bit. I smiled back. “The rest of the guys are in town you know.” He said. I smiled and nodded.
“I saw them on my way to the lesson. Gerard and Frank were standing on the street making out and Ray and Mikey were walking around holding ice cream.” I said. Bob and I laughed a little as we walked into Starbucks.
“Sounds exactly like them.” He said. I smiled and nodded. I sat down at a table and Bob went and got our drinks. He came back a few minutes later and handed me mine. I took a sip and smiled.
“So, what are you guys doing here?” I asked curiously.
“We have a concert in a couple of days here. We came early.” He said. I smiled and nodded.
“Cool.” I said. His phone started buzzing and I frowned. He looked up frowning.
“The guys just texted me that we have to go to a band meeting. I’m sorry Emilea. I really don’t want to leave you.” he said. I sighed and faked a smile.
“Its okay Bob. I understand. Just get your ass over to the meeting before they blame me for you being late.” I said jokingly. Bob smiled a little and surprised me by kissing my cheek.
“Meet me here at 5:00. We can talk more then.” He said before walking out. I smiled and put a hand on my cheek where he had kissed me. I smiled like a lovesick teenage girl. Did this mean he liked me? Even if he didn’t it sure was enough to make me the happiest girl alive.
Sign up to rate and review this story