Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

You bleed, I bleed

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Gee's the only one who's seem Emily's dress off of paper other than her, and Frankie can't stand it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-21 - Updated: 2011-02-22 - 1346 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's Point of view


School wasn't so bad now that Gee was in almost all my classes. And the fact that all the other kids were scared of us after that fight on the first day. We really didn't get any gay jokes now.

Mat had came back on that Wednesday. Gee reminded his name and I really didn't remember it. It kind of stuck in the back.

He'd walked into the lunch room that day and came back to our table in the corner. Gee and Ems had been working on the guest list and I was watching them with a little smile on my face. When he came into view, Gee looked up at him.

Mat had swallowed and looked back. His face was very pale and his eyes had deep bruises under them. When Gee smirked up at him, I thought he was gonna piss his pants.

But he didn't. He just stood there, his face looking worse than a corpse's. And I've seen what a corpse looks like.

Gee stood up and Mat shrank in front of our eyes. He turned into a quivering pile of clothes and muscles on the floor. The rest of the room had gone silent and Gee sat back down. He grinned at me and Ems before going back to talking about the guests.

That was the last time Mat ever came into the lunch room. We'd heard from one of Mikey's nerd friends that he ate in the library in the corner that had the broken light bulb. We all laughed.

That was about a month ago. The planning had gone into over drive with only three months until the wedding. Both our moms were helping to get restaurants to cater. Ems had been hiding our clothes from us. She only let us help with the best people's clothes.

Gee had picked Sam, Mikey and a few of his closest cousins. And they were all happy for us and didn't mind about the gay thing. I'd picked Ems, and a few of my cousins on my mom's side.

They were all getting measured and staying at the Hotel 6 just in the city limits. That was where Ems had the clothes. The rest were in her room, being sewed together.

Her dress was among them. There were a few other dresses and a couple of tuxes, but hers stood out.

Gee was helping her with it. He didn't mind not being able to see his outfit. Or seeing her naked. And Ems wasn't about to let me near the sketches.

Just now, I was dying over it. Gee was in her room, helping her with the corset top. The door was locked and I knocked again.

“Can I come in now?” I asked, my voice hoarse from repeating the question.

“NO!” their voices were in harmony as they shouted denial. I sighed.

“And stop playing hobo in front of the door.” Ems added. I heard Gee giggle and I got to my feet with a grunt.

“Fine.” I groaned and went down the hall back to my room.











Gerard's Point of view




Ems was standing on a wooden box Mikey had made just for this purpose. It was smooth and about two feet off the ground.

She was wearing the heels she'd designed to go with the dress. They were almost as beautiful, too. They were three-inch, dark red with black lace to match the skirt of her dress.

I was trying to pin the back of her corset top, but she kept moving. “Hold your breath! I don't want to poke you!” I grunted, taking another pin from the pincushion I had on my wrist. She ignored me and kept trying to talk.

Now that Frankie was away from the door, we could talk freely. “The other side is going to be tricky. You're gonna have to-” her air cut off as she squeaked when the pin missed and nicked her skin.

“Sorry! But I did warn you,” I said, a little smile pulling at my mouth. I pulled the cloth away and looked at the little spot of blood welling up. “And now you're bleeding. Happy now?” I asked, letting the fabric hang from her shoulders.

I went to get a band-aid from the box she had in here. It was the fifth one I'd had to put on her since we started. She sighed.

“Like I was saying, you're gonna have to mark it with a pen about an inch and a half after it's in the right position, all the way to the end of the fabric.”

I nodded. “Yes, miss prude.” I muttered, putting the band-aid over the little red dot marking her skin. I'd already wiped the blood off, leaving a little pink line on her pale skin.

She slapped the back of my head and I laughed. I picked her up and spun her around, making her shriek. “PUT ME DOWN!” I ignored her, spinning faster.

After about a minute, I sat her back on the box. She staggered and sank to her knees. I laughed.

Putting her head in her hands, she breathed deeply. When she looked back up at me, her face was green. She glared at my smirk and stood back up.

I went back to pinning the dress. When I moved to do the other side, she hissed under her breath at me.

“Oh don't think I'm not going to get you back. You know I get dizzy easily. And I know you hate sharp things.” she threatened.

I laughed. “Not really anymore.” I moved my hands, putting my arms around her neck. With my fingers in front of her eyes, I took a pin and stuck my finger. I let the pin wriggle there and she ducked under my arms.

She spun and looked at my clam face. I pulled the pin out and the blood started to bead from the deep hole in my finger. It started to run down my finger.

I licked the little trail of blood and reached for a band-aid. She stared at me with hug eyes. Then she shuttered and turned back around.

“That was the worst thing you could have done in front of me.” she said as I pulled the fabric back into place. I laughed again.

“Which part? The pin, the blood or the licking?” I asked, marking the silky fabric with a white pen. “Wait a bout a minute to answer. I almost-got-this-done!” I huffed, letting the pen slip from the bottom of the fabric.

She held still. “The licking. I know you like vampires, but that was just, ehhh.” she shuttered again, letting the blood red silk fall from her body. I picked it up, skirt and all, and put it back on the doll that was the exact same size as her.

The skirt hung on the floor, just touching it. The doll had an extra two inches. Ems was very practical about things like this. She wanted it to just show her heels and nothing higher than that.


She'd slipped her shirt back on and a pair of short and had moved back to the doll. Her little hands shooed mine away and took over, sticking pins right into the doll.

It stayed there, showing a little bit of what it was going to look like. Then Ems took it the her closet and buried it behind her clothes. I watched her with slight disappointment. Then she pushed me from her room. “Go...do something with Frankie. I have work to do.” I turned down the hall and went into Frankie's room.

He smiled up at me from the bed, where I promptly joined him. I took his hand and he looked at the band-aid on my middle finger. “What happened there?” he asked, kissing the band-aid.

I grinned. “Just stuck myself.” Then I kissed him, not giving him a chance to speak. Which he didn't seem to mind.















Emily's got plans that she can't tell Gee about? Hmmmmmmmm R+R please!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story