Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

Chapter One

by MonsterCuppycakes 0 reviews

Juliet Plath is the new student at West Miniser, and not to mention the school's punching bag... again. Not only that, but she's beaten at home too by her drunk father. Once Gerard Way had caught ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-22 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 1451 words - Complete

1Exciting
In the doorway, just about to leave for school...
"Get the hell out, you dog!" Shouts my dad. He lifts up a steel-toe work boot and chucks it at me. I duck before it almost hit me and burst out the door, slamming it behind me. I sigh. I look into the window just stepping off the lawn, and my father flips me off. I stick my tougne out at him, and run.
As I run around the corner, I chuckle and say something to myself while panting. "Juliet Plath, you're going to get yourself killed one day. And it won't be because you saw Romeo dead at your feet." I see the bus stop, it's got a few people there already. Some students. I walk across the street, and sit in the tiny box place with a bench.
I take out my sketchbook from my adidas napsack, and start working on the cartoon I was working on. On the page is a neko girl munching on a chocolate chip cookie. I have to say, it actually looks better than I was expecting. The shading and thickness of the lines are perfect.
The bus is in sight, and I pack up my tiny station. I get up, and wait for it's arrival. The bus stops, and I feel my pocket for my ticket. I take it out of my pocket and I'm pushed out of the way, losing it as if flew into the dangerously fast wind. I try and grab for it, but it touches the road, only to get smothered by the tire of a jeep. I fall on my knees and sigh. Now I can't get on the bus for two reasons; One: I don't have the ticket OR the money. Two: It's starting to leave!
I stand back up, pouting and swinging my arms everywhere. I kick a tree, and end up holding it, jumping around like a kangaroo who can't decide which direction to head into. I hear a honk, and then a car pulled over. The window rolled down and I see the head of Gerard poke out through the driver's window.
"Julie," He calls. "I see you missed the bus too?"
I nod, and sigh. "Since when do you drive?" I laugh. He's only 16, he wouldn't know how to completely drive yet... right?
"My dad's in the car with me, I'll give you a ride if you need it." He offers poking his father.
"Dude, you're serious right?!" I ask, gawking with amazement. I shouldn't be THAT surprised, he's been helping me out for the past four months. And with Christmas coming up, maybe he'll be helping me think of gifts for my family.
"Totally, jump in the back with Mikey. He's in the seat behind my father, come in through this door." I hug him tightly, him chuckling. I open the door, and climb into the car, fist bumping Mikey. I put on the seat belt, and I'm introduced to Gee's father.
"So this is Juliet, eh?" He asks, shaking my hand as Gerard pushing his foot down on the pedal so slightly, we took off onto the road again. "What are your intentions of dating my son?"
"Dad! She's not my girlfriend." Gee shouts, chuckling once again. He looks into the rear view window to see shock upon my face.
"You talk about her all the time, I can see why now." Mr. Way jokes, causing me to blush.
"Aw, Gerard. Does my older brother have a crush on Julie?" Mikey plays.
Both Gerard and I have pink cheeks now. The car was loud with the sounds of teasing. I finally say something. "Well at least I'm not Mikey, whom I caught playing tampon wars with Frankie." I smirk, Gerard now laughing. Mr. Way slowly turned his head around to look at his younger son.
In the car there was teasing and little white lies. Gerard and I were on one team, while Mikey and their father were on the other. It was tag-team joking. By the time we reached the school, Gee and I were continuously laughing until we got inside. Mikey's in grade 8, his father has to drive him to school where Frankie, another friend, will wait for him.
We walk into the school, where Ray stands with open arms. He hugs me, but Gerard gets a high five. "Hey guy and girl," He greets. "You guys are actually early."
"You serious? We missed the bus." Gee responds. He must have been speeding or something. We may have been oblivious to our speed during the little fight of teases and such.
"Yeah, you have just enough time to get to your lockers and come back here if you wanted." That reminded me, I need to grab my sneakers. I wore furry black boots to school.
"Hey guys, I'll be back I need to grab my actual shoes." I leave, running. Once I get to my locker and open it, I get stuffed in it by the Captain of the Girls' Volleyball Team... Again.
She stuffs me in, and closes the door with the combination lock locking. She knows I'm claustrophobic. I can feel the heat of my breath as I pant, my hands touching each of the steel walls desprately. My lungs feel the need of air. They feel like they're shrivelling to tiny raisins. I kick and punch at the door, trying to break free. I groan and hear her laughter, mocking my incompitance.
"That's what you get for recording my conversations and putting it on the PA." She snapped, like a girly-girl's slang. She snapped those pink manicured nails and strutted off as if she was worth shit.
"Wait until I am found! I will get myself under a floresent light to see your finger prints! We're not even!" I scream, sounding like I've been panicing for the past two hours.
I take my IPod from my pocket, and insert the earbuds in my ears. Quickly selecting Metallica to help calm me down.
Music: It's my medicine. The only thing that really keeps me going. I've always told myself that I'd one day see Metallica live. They're my favourite band so far, and I could never live without their music filling my mind and poetic lyrics making inferences in my head.
I hear a faint knock on the door, and a shadow submerged from the clits in my locker. I take out my earbuds to hear Gerard. I turn off my IPod, and look up. He's looking through the holes to find me. I get closer to the steel door. And knock on it back.
"Gee!" I shout, panic in my voice again.
"It's quite often you get locked in your own locker." He comments, playing with my lock. He knows the combination. I can see Ray in the background, prepared to pull on the handle. The locker gets closed tightly, and he's the strongest kid I know here. Other than the football team's QB. "Stay Calm in there." Gerard must hear my heavy breathing. "We're working to get you out. I unlocked the lock, Ray's trying to open the door."
And as if on que, the door opens and I flew into Gee's arms. I look up at him, he looks down to me. I feel my cheeks burn a hot pink. I don't what it is that makes me do that. I only see Gerard as a friend, not... a spouse or anything. At least I think so. I catch my own feet, and back away. Still a bit of pink on my cheeks.
"Thank you, very much to the both of you." I thank, hugging Ray and Gee as they approached.
"We came as soon as we heard the smashing against steel. We knew it was you, because you often find yourself in lockers. Specificly your own." Ray chuckles, patting my back and what I feel is a war of who's hand can be around my waist.
The bell rings, and we say goodbye. Ray has a different homeroom than me and Gerard. Gerard holds me still, his arm down my back and his hand on my side. He rubs my back a bit, to find my heartbeat and once he finds it, he pats my back gently. We're soon just down the corridor to the classroom, and as if time got slower, I begin to consider the facts. Maybe I do have a crush on him and was oblivious to it? Nah. I would know, wouldn't I?
We walk into the homeroom class and took our seats. These thoughts kept rolling around through my head, until the bell rang to signalfy the next period.
Sign up to rate and review this story