Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

by unitedsuck007 5 reviews

Sleep tight.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 1042 words

5Ambiance
hey guys,thanks so much for the feedback last time,hope it goes well now!
"Okay,girls,time for bed,"booms Maria across the room."Long day up ahead of us tomorrow.C'mon,c'mon,let's move it along."
Shit.I literally have to sleep with the guy I secretly love.And now I sound like a redneck.
I make my way to our room and open the door,revealing Mikey sprawled across the mattress,ass in the air.
"No blankets,Mikes?"
"No.Couldn't find any spare."
"Wow,we really are living in the lap of luxury."
"Uh-huh."
"Mikey.Are you really wearing that to bed?"
"What?"
"What you're wearing right now,thicko!"
He looks down.He is wearing a onesie.A onesie.Not just a onesie,but a onesie covered with unicorns.
"Yes."
"You're twenty-five years of age and you're wearing that to bed?"
"Yes,I am."
"OK,just wanted to clarify that."
Mikey shakes his head and takes off his glasses.I make my way to the bathroom.I take a shower and take another tablet.
I'm still chewing it when I walk back into our room,where Frank is staring at Mikey,apparently in mid-yell.
"You know,Mikey,I am completely at ease with your homosexuality,should you choose to share it."
"WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT MY PAJAMAS AND GO TO SLEEP PLEASE."
"Hey!"Maria's agitated voice comes through the thin wall,followed by several raps of the knuckles."People are tryin' to sleep here!"
"Sorry,Maria,Mikey's just confused about his sexuality-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP,FRANK,I AM NOT-"
"MIKEY WAY,SHUT THE FUCK UP OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN HAIRDRYER!"
Bob's threat not only quietens Mikey,but the whole bus and the surrounding area.
Frank looks at me,his head cocked at an angle."Gee,you got a headache?"
"What?"
"The tablet you're chewing.Headache?"
Don't lie,Gerard,tell him,he can help you.... "Oh,uh,yeah.Headache."
Wow,I cannot see this blowing up in someone's face at all....
Frank smiles."Yeah,I suppose it was pretty irresponsible of us to let Mikey watch the finale of America's Next Top Model.I didn't think he'd start crying hopelessly when Ebony didn't win."
"Yeah....and I don't think letting him eat that entire box of Skittles helped either."
"Will you two please stop gossiping about me,"comes a voice from the corner of the room,"and go to sleep.Or I'll fucking murder one of you."
"That's a bit harsh,Mikey,"Frank says,looking hurt.
"Ignore him,Frank,"I reply."It's the Skittles talking."
"Totally.Forget smack;Skittles are hard shit."
I'm already in my pajamas,but Frank isn't.I'm about to offer me leaving to the bathroom-privacy is quite rare on a tour bus,so I thought he'd accept-when he starts getting undressed.
In front of me.
"I sleep in my boxers,"he explains."You don't mind,do you?"
I'm afraid,that,when he said that,I went totally fan-girl on him.I flushed bright scarlet and coughed in a rather awkward fashion.
"'Course not."I choked out."I....uh....I'm going to sleep now,'K?"
"Sure.I might read for a while."
He goes over to the little sink in our room and starts to brush his teeth,which gives me a chance to have a good stare at him.(Oh My God,I'm a pervert.Big time.)
He's toned;that much is obvious.He's quite tanned and muscle- y.You can see all his elaborate tattoos in the light:the pumpkin,the sleeve,"Keep The Faith" inked on his back.
Ohgodohgodheseesmestaringinthemirrormustlookaway.
I turn away,so I'm facing the oh-so-attractive wall.It's a rather lame substitute compared to Frank.
The bed shakes and groans as he sits onto it.I hear pages being turned and turned and slowly drift.......
"Gerard,are you awake?"
That's Frank.His voice is muffled in my near-dead state but I can clearly hear the panic.
"Frank......'s wrong?Time's zit?"
"It's around half one,I think."
Whoa,I've been asleep nearly two hours.
"Well....are you.....okay?"
"No."I look up at him.He is a bright white and his eyes are wide with fear."See,I was reading Pet Semetary y'know,it'a all about animals dying and stuff,and.....and.....I've been hearing these horrible noises....like thunder.....it's like Churchill,the cat in the book...."
I nod and sit up.I briefly notice my thigh is touching Frank's but I don't care."What-"
GROAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
"AAAAAARGH!"Frank screams,throwing his arms round me,burying his face into my chest.I'm so turned on right it's kinda hard to function."WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?"
Through the wall,I hear a weak moan of "Iero........shut up......"
GROAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
"Oh,God,Gerard,I'm gonna die!"he squeals.
"Frank?"
"Frank........it's just Mikey snoring."
He slowly raises his head from my torso."What......Mikey......how can a person produce that noise?"
I shake my head."S'beyond me,Frankie boy.You alright now?"
He nods slowly,his fringe damp with sweat."I think I pissed myself."
I laugh."You wanna go eat?I'm starving,and we'll never be able to go back to sleep."
"Gerard,I always want to eat.Oooh yay!"he chants."An all-nighter!"
"Well,about an all-eight-and-a-half-hours thing."
We make our way to the kitchen.I help myself to a fag and a cup of coffee.Frank raids Mikey's Skittles stash.
"You're gonna regret that in the morning when he catches you,y'know."
He scoffs."The day I get beaten up by Mikey is the day Ray buys his own hair-straightener."He narrows his eyes at me."I thought you said you were hungry."
"Yeah,I know.But I need these to even function."
"OK."He returns to his Skittles,but then stops again.
"Gerard?"
"Yeah?"
"How the fuck did you survive that fricking snoring as a kid?!"
"I honestly have no idea."
He laughs his sunny little laugh,and we talk into the morning.



wow,mikey was really gay in that chapter!XDah well.plz rate and review,guys,and I'll love you forever.If you don't,Church from Pet Semetary will come and get you!O_O xo.lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story