Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Do Care

by AlexisSCREAM 4 reviews

Not MCR. It's a letter thing I want to give my "best friend"...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 241 words - Complete

1Moving
I just want to tell someone about this. You probably don't care about what my so called best friend has been saying, but I just wanted to fel like someone knew so that i don't feel as bad.

You don’t understand anymore. We were best friends, but I’m nothing now. You told me you didn’t want me. You make me feel like shit. I can’t STAND the thought of us not being friends though, but I guess it was meant to be. Ha, I’m talking like we were in a relationship or something. Sometimes I wondered if I loved you. I’m still not sure…. Maybe I just CARE TOO MUCH. You told me I didn’t care. If I didn’t care would I be crying myself to sleep and hoping to die in my sleep?! Would I?! You mean a lot to me, no matter what I say or do, even if I hurt you and told you that I hate you. Eveyone’s telling me to give up on you and forget you but I can’t. I don't want to be alone and I don’t want YOU to be alone either. You won’t read this. No, of course you won’t. You’re too busy telling me that I’m a liar that doesn’t matter to you anymore. But you matter to me,.

You’ll always matter to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story