Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Open spaces and frayed nerves

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Ems STILL won't tell Gee or Frankie what their clothes look like and its driving then crazy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 1248 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's Point of view



I opened my eyes to a grinning Frankie. He'd gotten past the locked door and was now sitting on my chest. Trying to breath, I looked up into his eyes and he laughed.

“Come on! We're gonna be late!” he ruffled my hair and I looked at the clock. Through the fog of sleep in my head, I remembered it was a Saturday. I looked back at him and felt my eyes close again.

“Late for what?” I groaned. He surprised me. I thought he was going to mess with my hair again. But instead of his hand on my head, I felt his mouth on my neck.

My eyes snapped open as his teeth sank into my skin and I gasped. Then I moaned. I put my arms around his waist and held him tighter to me.

Then, to my great displeasure, his mouth was gone and his lips were at my ear. “It's a surprise.” he whispered and kissed my cheek.

He pushed his body off mine and got to his feet. With a groan, I followed. His hand wrapped around mine and steered me to my closet.

“What?” I said as he pulled me from the door. He chuckled and grabbed my butt. “Trust me, your gonna want to get dressed. Pulse, your boxers are kind of faded.” he laughed and I blushed. “Are not.” I muttered.

I pulled on some jeans and changed my shirt. Finding something I hadn't wore in a while, I pulled it over my head.

“Shoes too.” Frankie's voice drifted to me from the doorway. I gave an irritated huff and grabbed a pair of converse from my shoe pile.

After I'd shoved my feet into them, he clapped his hands over my eyes. “What's going on Frankie?” I asked, confused and nervous. I didn't really like not knowing things.

He laughed and pushed me up the stairs. I heard the door shut behind us. He must have caught it with his foot, because his hands never left my face.

Once we were past the stairs, he didn't open the other door, but I didn't walk into it. It must have been left open. What was going on?

He turned me and circled me around and kept pushing me with his elbows on my shoulders. After he spun me around, I lost all sense of where we were in the house. For all I knew, we could be on the porch.

Then he moved his hands and I had to squint my eyes in the light. It'd still been dark in my basement and I hadn't gotten the chance to get used to any other lighting. I blinked once and gasped loudly.











Frank's Point of view


Gee didn't sound very happy when I'd put my hands over his eyes, but now him face was beaming.

I let him take in the scene in front of him. Emily had gathered all the people of honor and had them all dressed. In their wedding clothes. My cousins were all in black tuxes with red undershirts and silk ties.

His cousins were in red tuxes with black undershirts and satin ties. Sam was wearing the dress Ems had made her. It was black with red lace and a strapless top. The skirt billowed out at her waist and fell in graceful waves of black silk and red lace.

And it made her look like a little dancer. Every movement she made looked fluid and easy. Ems was the only one not dressed. She'd explained to me before that she didn't want Mikey to see it until the day of. Just like she wanted to surprise Gee and I.

It made me uncomfortable, not being sure of everything. But I trusted Ems with my life. She could do this. I had to believe she could do this.

After Gee had seen everyone, she'd snapped her fingers. “Okay people! Get out of these! They have to be perfect for the big day! Nothing can happen to them!” she said it all in one breath, but she sounded like a hive of bees.

Anybody dumb enough to not listen to her were in trouble. I grinned as all our family flinched and nodded. She waved them all to the hall where Mikey's room and the bathroom.

“Sam! You take the bathroom and the boys take Mikey's room! I want you all out of those clothes in twenty minutes!” Emily kept barking orders at them.

Gee turned to me and there were tears in his eyes. “I don't see why I had to get shoes on to see this, but I'm happy you had me put pants on.” he said and took my hand.

I grinned. “That's not all.” I kissed the back of his hand and his eyes bugged. “More? What more could you have done?” he gasped and brushed my cheek with his free hand.

“You'll see.” I said and clapped my hands over his eyes again.









Gerard's Point of view



I heard somebody run across the wooden floor boards and oped a door. Then there was a thin, strong hand taking mine. Ems.

Frankie had climbed onto my back and hung there. His legs were around my waist and I put my free around his thigh. I wasn't sure how long this was going to take, but if he fell off, it was going to hurt him.

Ems pulled me out the door and down the stairs and off the porch. The ground sloped slightly under me and I knew instinctively that we were moving down the driveway.

I let my ears expand, trying to hear anything other than our footsteps on wet concrete and the calling of birds all around us. Then I tried to smell. All there was was the wet smell of rain and leaves changing and fall turning to winter.

After a few minutes, we stopped and Frankie got down from my back. I wasn't sure how far we'd walked, but the calls of the birds had gotten louder.

All I knew was that we were near a lot of trees. Frankie moved his hands and I saw that I was right. We'd walked about three miles and we were at a big park where there were lots of trees.

In the middle, there was a clearing. It was big and open and flat. Frankie had taken my hand without my noticing it.

He squeezed and I looked at him, my face a mask of confusion. He laughed and threw his free arm in the air, gesturing to the clearing.

“This,” he said, moving his arm in a circle, “is where we will be standing in less than two months.” he smiled and I laughed.

He sounded like the mad hatter from Alice in Wonder Land. I caught his face in my free hand and kissed him.

So this is where we were going to be kissing in two months? It was so.......perfect. In the winter, it would be dead and bare. The only living things here would be us and our guests.

What I had pictured was coming true. The only thing that bothered me was that I didn't know what we were going to be wearing. Ems wouldn't tell us.

But I trust Ems. And I know Frankie does too.













Nobody but Ems knows what Frankie's and Gee's clothes are going to look like! That can stress anybody out. Lawlz R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story