Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

CamemeMEsado

by Uriefury 0 reviews

So i think this is where it all kicks ff :) read it, you should xD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 3388 words

0Unrated
Day Two 07:39am: Brendon’s POV:
Im awake, my arms around Ry, his head under my chin and his nose so gently nuzzling my neck in his sleep. Awwww. He’s cold, he’s always cold, and I knew I needed to get up soon but I don’t want to wake him, or let him freeze to death in the bed. So I watch him sleep peacefully, carefully tightening my grip on him. Ryan coughed lightly and then stirred, slowly waking up in my arms. Crap, I woke him up. I smiled to myself as the random thought of ‘he always was a pathetic cougher’ popped into my head. As he looked up at me I looked into his amazing, honey coloured eyes and my heart ached painfully in guilt for what’s been going on the last week, but I was going to stop it. I look at Ry and I can’t even imagine how hurt he would be if he knew. How hurt I would be if it carried on and he found out. But how was I going to stop it? It’d gone too far for that now. And I liked it. I bit my lip, mentally shook my head and then ducked my head into Ryan’s hair.
“Morning baby” I whispered softly in Ryan’s ear, making him involuntarily shudder like always.
“Morning Bren, are you watching me sleep again?” Ryan asked, finding my hand and holding it tightly. He moved his head back a bit so he could see me properly as I squeezed his hand and smiled at him.
“Guilty, but you’re just so beautiful” I kissed Ryan, moving from his neck, slowly up to his mouth. I felt his breath go uneven as I placed my lips on his, felt his arms slip around my waist like vines. Nice vines.
“Aww brenny, if you’re calling me beautiful, you have no concept of beauty” Ryan said, sighing against my lips and then kissing them lightly, quickly changing into something more heavy. “Bren, I love you so goddamn much!” Ryan started to breathe heavy and moaned against my lips. I always started to worry when he started breathing heavy, I never liked it when he had an asthma attack, but that wasn’t often, so I pressed myself against him. He pushed his hips into mine and I moaned quietly at the contact.
“Mmm Ry, I love you too, and you are beautiful” then we got going into our usual morning routine and I swore I could hear Jon’s murmuring from the bathroom.

some time later

Day Two 8:28am: Ryan’s POV:

“Jon! Spencer! Get up! I’ve cooked bacon! Cmon! Its bacon! Everybody loves bacon! EVEN VEGETARIANS LOVE BACON! Eggs as well!” Brendon called from the kitchen. I laughed at his bacon speech and instantly moved towards him.
“Do veggies like bacon? Are you sure? God, you’re so random!” I smiled and kissed Brendon passionately, my stomach jumping in pleasure, after which I hugged Brendon tightly.
“Bren, I love you so much, I can’t even tell you how much I do” I mumbled into his chest, listening to his strong, steady heartbeat. My heart I could only sometimes faintly hear in my ear, a feeble beat. I closed my eyes and focused on the thumping emanating from his chest, and sighed.
“Ry baby, I love you too, you’re my little cupcake” He spoke softly in my ear, his arms still wrapped tightly around my body. I laughed at the nickname he dubbed me as when we were 15, he used it ever since. Brendon carefully brushed through my hair with his long fingers until I heard Spencer bound down the stairs. I resumed my position at the table in time to catch Spencie in my arms. I tried to act normal but Brendon winked at me. I giggled hopelessly and Spence soon caught up. Smart kid Spencer is; he smiled at me and jumped into his chair. Jon made his way into the kitchen next, slouching in the chair next to me and yawning. I moved his fringe out of the way of his eyes.
“You look tired Jon, how are you?” I asked Jon while Brendon put plates on the table. “Thanks Bren” I looked up at Brendon and kissed him again, Jon cringing away as usual. Spencer laughed. I smiled at Brendon as he gave Spencie his breakfast.
“Ahh yum! Yay! I love bacon! Thanks Brendon!” I smiled at Spencer as he tucked into his breakfast. My heart fluttered as I realised I have everything. Beautiful kids, beautiful husband. Cliché, I know. But it was true.
“I. Hate. Life” Jon groaned unenthusiastically as he reached for a fork. I laughed at the differences of opinion and looked at Jon.
“Jon, you’ll be fine honey, just drink lots of water today” I said to him, he looked at me with a confused look on his face.
“You guys are pretty cool with me drinking till I puke, I don’t get it! Is it because you’re both gay?” Jon put his fork down and ate with his hands as usual. I sighed at his primitive way of eating (or shall I say living in general) then smiled at him as he looked up at me.
“Jon, you’ve suffered enough, and were not ones for punishment, but I don’t think you’ll be drinking again in a hurry” Brendon said though a mouthful of bacon.
“No, I don’t think so, its not who I am” Jon leaned his head on his hand and carried on picking through his food.
“I know Jon” Brendon smiled at Jon and I stroked through Jon’s hair. Does he have a hair fetish this morning? Anyway, Id finished my breakfast, so I decided to do something funny. I watched Brendon eat, waiting for him to swallow, I didn’t want to make him choke. I slid my hand up his thigh, really high, making him jump then laugh. Jon pushed the rest of his breakfast away, looking at it in disgust and claiming he was too hungover to eat any more. Yeah, he doesn’t like public scenes of affection. Brendon finished his tea and got up.
“Right, I got to go to work now, Jon, you drink loads of water. Spenceman, be good, and Ry, I love you honey” Brendon laughed and kissed Jon and Spencer on the head, kissing me last on the lips, then he left. I sighed, missing him already, and got to clearing the table.
Day Two 11:27am:

“ah Cmon it was so funny last time!! Let’s play piss roulette again!!” Joe said to Pete, holding a bottle to Pete’s crotch. “Cmon, just unzip, we’ve all seen it before!” Joe laughed, waggling the bottle in front of Pete's face this time.
“Hey look, Joe he doesn’t have to, last time he drunk a whole bottle of his own diluted piss!” Patrick defended Pete while Joe shrugged and retreated to the kitchen cupboards.
“Have you not eaten for a whole 30 minutes!?” Andy snapped at Joe. Joe frowned at him, and replied.
“got to eat when I gotta eat. It’s a trohman thing” he patted his stomach and searched through the cupboards. Patrick laughed and magically pulled out from behind him a box.
“Who wants to play operation!”
“Hell YEAH! But I get to operate first! Joe said, emerging from the cupboards with a piece of carrot on his cheek.
“Dude, you got vegetable all on your face” Pete took it off of Joes face and threw it back at him.
“Oh, Joes eaten all of the carrots, ill go to the store, we need more alcohol anyways. I’ll bring back some Chinese for lunch” Andy said dismally. He bailed from the caravan as quick as he could, gladly missing the love fest. He’s probably crying in his car now over how much he loves Pete, poor Andy.
“Wow, he didn’t call it mystery lunch, something is up with him!” Patrick said, grabbing a can of coke and going into the game room. Pete was about to follow him until Joe called to him.
“Pete, dude, something is up with Andy” Joe motioned for Pete to sit down next to him, as he did.
“Do you know? Can you tell me?” Pete asked curiosity on his face.
“Yeah, sure. But dude you got to promise you can’t tell Andy I told you” Joe rubbed his hands together as Pete nodded his head. “Andy is gay, he likes you. He gets more and more annoyed with Patrick everyday. Im the only straight guy in this house!! Oh and I peed in your drink last night when you were drunk. Sorry” Joe looked down and then looked back at Pete.
“What!? WHAT!? Wait... Its not Patricks fault I love him! God, what’s Andy gonna do when Ashlee comes over tomorrow with Bronx? He can’t be all mopey!! Yeah, I thought it tasted funny” Pete punched Joes shoulder lightly.
“I think, for Andy’s sake, you should tone down the public affection just a bit okay?” Joe smiled.
“Yeah, I mean I love Andy as my best friend! So yeah, imam do that, but I think Patrick should know about this as well” Pete pointed in the direction to the game room, where Patrick was most likely waiting for Pete rather than playing a game in there. Odd huh?
“Do what you have to do dude. Do. What. You. Have. To. Do” Pete laughed, stood up and left the room. Joe stretched out on the sofa and before he fell asleep he said.
“Shits about to go down this week”

Day Two 13:19pm:

“Ryan, I really need to talk to you” Jon walked into the living room, where Ryan was watching season 2 of friends; the one where they find a video of Rachel’s and Monica’s prom. Anyway...
“What is it Jonny?” Ryan paused the DVD and looked at Jon worriedly.
“I, I feel so alone, nobody understands” Jon sunk into Ryan’s chest in despair. Ryan rocked Jon back and forth. “I don’t know what Im supposed to do, about anything! I’m in the wrong group of friends. I don’t want to do this! I can’t deal with the stress of being bipolar. I just can’t!”
“Jon, honey, I think we should take you to a doctor and get you some medicine. I talked to Pete about it last night and he said it was the best thing. Shhh, its okay” Ryan continued to rock Jon until he sat up.
“Umm, yeah, okay. When can we go?” Jon wiped his eyes and asked Ryan
“I’ve already booked for today, four thirty, is that okay” Ryan said, brushing his hand through Jon’s hair.
“Yeah, I’ll probably go take a shower then. Umm, I love you Ryan, you and Brendon have been really good fathers to me, and Spencer. Thank you” Jon smiled and hugged Ryan. Happy tears ran down Ryan’s face.
“Aww honey. After the doctors I was thinking I could take you and Spencie to the cinema, we’ll meet Brendon there. We could see the new Tron movie if you want. Or any movie you want yeah?” Ryan hugged Jon back and then got up off the sofa.
“Yeah, we can see Tron, I know you and Brendon just want to see men in tight suits” Jon replied. Ryan laughed and they left the room together.
“So Ryan, what are we doing today” Spencer said while sliding down the stairs in a bin bag. Makes fun with just about anything this kid.
“God, be careful Spencie, we're going to get Jon some medicine from the doctors, then we’ll go to the cinema. Sound good?” Ryan asked, rolling up his sleeves after wiping his face dry.
“Ahh yeah! I can’t wait!! Is it the new Tron movie we're gong to see?” Spencer asked over excitedly.
“Yep we can watch that” Ryan ruffled Spencer’s hair then went into the kitchen to make coffee.
“Do you want some coffee, Jon?” Ryan asked from the kitchen. Jon walked in and replied.
“Yeah sure, I like coffee”
“so are you going to talk to your friends about the drugs and drink malarkey?” Ryan asked as he put Jon’s coffee on the table.
“How do I do that? I'd have no friends after telling them I don’t want anything to do with their life in crime! I’d be seen as the ‘uncool kid’ and then what do I do?!”
“I see your problem Jon, I mean they probably already call you and Spence as the ‘kids with gay parents and are adopted’ but you gotta do what you feel is right. No matter what happens out there, no one will ever judge you in here” Ryan grinned and opened out his arms wide, obviously gesturing to the people around Jon; Forgetting he had a cup of coffee in his hand, he spilt it all over the floor.
“That’s okay, I’ll get it” Jon said, picking up the mop and wiping up the coffee, leaving a shocked look on Ryan’s face.
“Holy shit son, I’ve never seen you clean anything up before!” Ryan exclaimed. Jon shrugged and smiled. They shared a gay carer and adopted son moment. They were rare, but special.

Day Two 13:37pm:

“Chinese for all!” Joe put his hands in the air and waved them around as Andy walked in carrying bags, accidently knocking Patricks glasses clean off his face and onto the floor.
“Ahh, man!!” Patrick got up to pick his glasses up, then put them back on.
“Cmon Joe its not like it’s the first time you’ve ever had Chinese, you eat it for Christmas every year! My glasses didn’t need to suffer!” Patrick laughed and sat back down, shuffling in his seat. Joe looked at the side of Patrick head, dumbstruck.
“Dude, I think I knocked the sideburns off your face! Where the hell are they!?” Joe touched Patrick’s cheeks and flinched away, his eyes wide. “Your face is hair free, it’s weird!”
“Wentz Ate My Sideburns! He thought I’d look better without them!” Patrick smiled and looked over at Pete who was folding clothes on the other side of the room. Pete smiled back and winked.
“I think that’s sweet, and this is coming from a straight guy!” Joe laughed and threw a ball at Andy, who hadn’t said anything to then yet. “Yo dude, aren’t you gonna say anything? Dish up the grub man!”Andy flinched, threw the ball back at Joe and replied.
“Man, Im thinking deep here! Anyway, who wants what?” they sorted out what everyone wanted; Joe had a bit of everything of course, and ate. They talked about hairspray the movie, clothes and bed sheets. Hoe was disappointed with the lunch talk so he flicked on the TV, where he watched recorded episodes of Baywatch.
After lunch, they went into the band room to practise.
“We ready to do this?” Andy asked, holding his drumsticks in the air, getting ready to drum.
“Let’s go!” Patrick grabbed the mic “and a one two three four... if home is where the heart is then were all just fucked...” They practised this some 2 or 3 times, stopping for a few funny reasons. One: Pete jumped over to Patrick and his mic, and tripped over his untied shoelace. He face planted, his nose bleeding from the impact. Patrick couldn’t stand waiting for him to come back from the bathroom so he went after him, leaving Andy and Joe to mop up Pete's blood. Two: Andy ‘accidently’ threw his drumstick at Patrick head, he hit his target, but it also rebounded and hit Pete in the nose. Pete forgave Andy, who couldn’t stop apologising that he hit Pete’s poor nose. Lots of laughs from Joes corner. Three; while Joe was in the middle of his epic guitar solo, the string snapped and got him in the eye. Joe dropped his guitar and screamed like a little girl, which gave the other three a chance to laugh at him.
“Okay, today is NOT the day to practise.” Joe said while holding a towel to his eye and frowning “lets just stop now”
“I agree, Im hungry again” Pete shouted from the inside of the fridge.
“Yeah, it wasn’t really going too well. Pete, pass me a HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT HUGE ASS SPIDER IN THE CORNER!” Patrick screamed and everyone looked up to see a literally huge (if Patrick didn’t make it clear enough for you) spider in the corner. Unmoving. Scary.
“Holy CRAP! Get that monster out of here!!!” Joe said, hiding behind Andy, who looked up.
”But don’t hurt it guys!” he added.
“But it’ll hurt us if we do not destroy it right now! RIGHT NOW! Do you not see!? It’s going to eat us!! ARRGGHH!” Joe inched past the wall which the spider was on, pressed against the opposite wall (which was a fair few feet away from the spiders wall) and ran to hide in his bunk. You could still hear “its gonna eat me! Its gonna eat us all!”
“we need a plan!” Andy exclaimed. “Pete! You get a cup and I’ll get some paper! You can cup it (I think Andy was probably using some kind of gay innuendo) and I’ll slide the paper under it, then we'll set it free in the street!”
“dude, no offence, but it probably wants to cup us! (Obviously no gay innuendo from Pete then)Its a beast!”
“I’ll do it Andy! Lets go” Patrick grabbed a cup from the table like he was on a mission, and after many oohs, ahhs, so closes, shits and it doesn’t know the plan! IT DOESNT KNOW THE PLAN! They managed to get the ‘man-eating’ spider out of the house. Andy apologised for his weird behaviour towards Patrick and hugged him. Pete aww-ed while holding his hand to his chest.
“Thank god you guys are alive!” Joe hugged all three of then and sat down. “You know, I would’ve helped if you’d just asked!”
“Chicken”

Day Two 18:58pm:

“that movie was amazing!” Spencer talked about how much he liked the movie whilst they were walking to the car. Jon talked back to him, feeling good after taking his first dose of medicine.
“The part when he and Quora escape from the game grid was well good! I like the part when they fight in the nightclub thing, and the guards are just like whaaa?” Jon and Spencer talked in the car the whole journey back home, they all talked to each other, and the time just flew past.
“We're home guys!” Brendon swerved into the drive and stopped the car. Ryan opened his door and did a spy roll out of the car, making Spencer laugh and Jon roll his eyes, but smile.
“I got fajitas for dinner! With nachos! Ands the guys are coming over again tonight!!” Brendon opened the door and entered the kitchen.
“Yay! I love Joe! I can’t wait!” Spencer squealed while jumping up and down.
“Yeah, Pete wanted to talk to you in person, Jon, so we invited the whole group around again! Hey, you guys, why don’t you go into the living room and choose a game to play. Brendon and I will come in and play with you in a minute” Ryan said as he picked up a pair of Brendon’s jeans from the laundry pile and started folding. Brendon got some vegetables out of the fridge and started preparing them to cook, when Ryan dropped Brendon’s jeans in shock to what he just found in the back pocket.
“Brendon, what is this I found in your pocket!?” Ryan was holding up a pink bra between two fingers, the other hand on his hip. Brendon turned around and cringed away instantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story