Categories > Original > Drama

Patterns

by miajay 0 reviews

Carol Belle is thirteen and just discovered that her father is getting remarried. On top of that her mother has forbid her and her brother to see him. Her fellow classmates bully her and her only f...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 182 words

0Unrated
I hate my life.

I hate absloutely everything about my life. I hate my parents. I hate my family. I hate my school. I hate the way I look and I hate the kids from my school. I just hate everything. I'm only thirteen years old, and I've already been through hell.

This year was the worst year of my life. I've been through things no girl my age should ever have to go through. My family neglected me, my peers tortured me, and nobody helped. They saw every moment of my spiral into self destruction and they let me suffer.

Now I'm stuck in this God forsaken crazy house. They force me to eat. They search my room. They check my scars. But worst of all, they force me to remember. They force me to confront problems I would much rather drown in blood and scars.

The only thing that makes me happy is the journal they gave me to keep. I can tell my story and make people understand.

My name is Carol Alana Belle, and this is my story.
Sign up to rate and review this story