Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

pool party!!

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 1851 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V.
What the hell is going on with Gee and Frank? Maybe Frank just got a bit too excited. Yeah, that'll be it.
"Right, we're in the Cheyenne hotel, Bob and Brian are sharing a room. We had enough money to let Brian come so we thought why not, me and Ray are sharing a room and Gerard and Frank are sharing too." I said, everyone was grinning insanely and it was quite a freaky sight to be honest. All the members of my chemical romance, standing outside Disneyland, grinning like psychopathic schoolgirls. Not something you see everyday.
"Cool." Ray replied, his voice tinged with excitement and his afro bobbing with his head as he listened to some imaginary music- probably coming up with a new song or riff already.
"GUYS! GET ON THE BUS, WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOTEL AND NOT STOOD AROUND OUTSIDE LIKE GORMS ALL DAY!" Brian yelled from the front of the bus.
"WE'RE COMING MOTHER!" Bob screamed back as we skipped (?) back onto the bus.
"Ooooohhh! I'm so excited! Disneyland! This is gonna rock!" Frank squealed, jumping up and down as the bus pulled into the resort.
"Jeez, calm down Frank." Ray giggled, but we could tell he was just as excited- he was just better at hiding it.
"I'm not even calmed up yet RayRay!" Frank smirked at the nickname.
"RayRay?" Bob asked, bursting out laughing.
"Well, we call Gerard GeeGee, so why not RayRay?" Frank pouted, acting like a stuck up six year old.
"Correction, YOU, call Gerard GeeGee. Nobody else does, and you only say it when you think no one is LISTENING!" I was enjoying this. Frank just stood their, eyebrows knotted in a frown as he tried to come up with a come back, Gerard had just gone slightly pink and was now finding his shoes incredibly interesting.
"Oh well, I'll call you guys what I like MikeyMouse." Frank smirked, I know we were in Disneyland but that sounded too natural.
"Bah!" I muttered, before Brian came round to the back.
"Okay ladies, if you've quite finished the bickering, how about having a little bit of fun, yeah?" Brian grabbed his bag from the couch and made his was out of the bus before any of us could react.
We made our way to the back of the bus and grabbed our bags from the storage compartment underneath.
"Lets go. Me and Bob are in 664, Mikey and Ray are in 665 and Gerard and Frank are in 666." Brian told us, handing us the keys, "Go get settled in and meet us by the pool." We all grunted a reply and headed off through the lobby to the elevator.

FRANKS P.O.V.
"This is going to be one hell of a stressful holiday." I thought to myself as we made our way along the corridor to the room. "At least we'll have seperate beds this time." I told myself, but as we opened the door I found out I was WRONG! Great, I had to share a bed for god knows how long we were gonna be here, with Gerard. This could only end badly, with me having no friends and probably being kicked out of the band, I just know I'm gonna do something stupid.
"I'm going for a shower Frank, I smell minging." Gerard said, grabbing his wash stuff out of the bag and wandering to the bathroom. The room was quite nice, red walls, flatscreen TV, music system, good view. I flopped down on the bed and pulled out my fags. I was gonna smoke a hell of a lot more this holiday, I'd need it! I noticed the sign on the back of the door that said, no smoking, but I couldn't care, I just opened the window and lay back down. I heard Gerard singing in the shower, I'd never heard it before so it was probably just something new he was thinking of, he said he was thinking about calling the next album 'The Black Parade'. I pondered on this for a while, I'd seen his sketches and drawings of the visuals and have read some of the lyrics he thought of when I was in his bunk- obviously when no one else was around so it was just me and him that knew about them, though he didn't know I knew.
"Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick inside of all the needless beating
So baby let me knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay
And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollars just another blow
So take your gloves and get out" I tuned out for a bit, lost in my thoughts.
"Would you even turn to say
I don't love you like I did, yesterday." His voice sounded broken like he was crying, but still sounded perfect. I heard the shower shut off and then something dropped to the ground and heavy sobs coming through the thin wood of the bathroom door. I put out my cigarette and headed towards the bathroom, leaving the thoughts of what the black parade could be behind. I knocked gently on the door.
"Hey Gee, you alright?" I asked, keeping my voice low and soft.
"I'm fine Frank." Gerard lied, his voice still broken.
"Your a rubbish liar Gee. Come on, whats wrong?" I asked, starting to get worried, we were meant to be best friends, tell each other everything, what was going on?
"I'm sorry Frank, I really can't tell you." He whimpered, breaking down in tears again.
I'd had enough, so I opened the door, Gerard was curled up in a ball in the corner, still dripping from the shower and wearing his favourite skinnies- the ones I'd got him for his Birthday.
I crossed the bathroom and sat down next to him.
"Please tell me what's wrong. I can help." I told him- a million thoughts were rushing through my head, was he back on the drugs, alcahol. What?
"I can't. But I know what your thinking and it's not that." He promised, I could tell he was telling the truth.
"What is it then Gee?" I needed to know. If any of us have a problem, we always tell someone, and we always sort it out TOGETHER. No one should have to battle through anything alone.
"I can't tell you Frank, I can't." He mumbled, leaning his head back against the white tiled wall.
"You can, you need to. I don't want anyone to be unhappy. Whatever battle your fighting, we can fight it together." I told him, slipping my hand into his and squeezing for support.
"You can't fight a battle that you've already lost. Have a shower Frank, then we got to go get something to eat, it doesn't matter. I'm fine, I promise." He mumbled, getting up and pulling his hand out of mine, before slipping out of the bathroom. I kicked off my shoes and clothes and was happy to get in the shower, the warm water soothing and relaxing tense muscles. But I still couldn't get Gee out of my head, if he didn't tell me soon, I'd go out of my mind with worry. What did he mean, already lost?
I shut off the shower and stepped out, walking back into the room and slipping on my ripped and faded black skinnies and a Green Day T-shirt.
"Well, that's a sight you don't see everyday." Gerard laughed, I forgot he was in here.
"Shut it Way." I growled, shaking my head so the water went all over his clothes.
"C'mon, lets go down to the pool, the others have already left." Gerard grinned and grabbed my arm, he was wearing a hoodie which was wierd, it wasn't cold and usually he wore short sleeves when he was off tour.
We walked out to the pool side, it was around 6 O clock and I was getting pretty hungry so when I spotted the other sitting at the table, I pulled Gee by the hoodie to the table.
"God, I'm hungry. What's for munchables then?" I said as I sat down next to Ray and Gerard filled in beside me.
"Haven't got a clue, we're all having steak, but what about you two?" Brian asked.
"Vegitarian spag bol." I stated, I knew I'd have it as soon as I saw it on the menu.
"How bout you Gerard?" Mikey asked.
"Same as Frankie." Gerard grinned and shuffled in his chair.
"Dude, just marry him already!" Bob laughed, leaning back in the chair. Me and Gee just gave them the evils so they soon shut up.
"Okay the. I'll go tell the waitress, drink?" Brian asked, getting up.
"Anything strong and alcaholic." Gerard muttered and we all looked at him. "What?! I'm allowed one without getting shitfaced! I'll be stone cold sober still by the end of the night I promise!" He vowed, none of us believed him but we agreed to one anyway. Normally he wouldn't touch the stuff, something was badly wrong and I was pretty sure it wasn't just Helena's passing, though it had hit him hard.
By the time it was 11, Ray and Bob had got to the slightly happy stage, me and Mikey were stone cold sober along with Brian, and somehow, Gerard was sloshed.
"I think it's time we went to bed guys." Mikey suggested, looking pointedly at Gerard.
"Pffffttt. Whyyyy? I'mnot evntiiiipsssy yeet." Gerard slurred. This was not good. Bob looked at me and Ray and we all nodded. Bob and Ray grabbed one of Gerards arms each and hoisted him up.
"Uhhhhh... What choooo doin'?" Gerard was past drunk, this was worse than I thought.
Me, Brian and Mikey stood up and followed them back to the hotel.
"What's wrong with him Frank?" Mikey asked in a whicper as we walked back towards the rooms.
"I don't know, he won't tell me. He was crying earlier and wouldn't tell me why, he said he wasn't drinking or on drugs again so I don't know. I guess tonight he just wanted to feel numb again, Helena's death was a bit heavy on him." I admitted, Mikey shook his head.
"I don't think that's it. I think Ray might know, we all tell him all our secrets, if Gerard tries to drink again, I know he'll tell us. He was on the brink tonight, but Gerard kept kicking him under the table." Mikey muttered.
"He'll be fine Mikes. That explains why Ray was limping." I giggled in spite of myself andhugged Mikey goodnight before heading to my room. Gerard was sprawled on the bed, giggling with a crazy grin plastered on his pale features.
"Dude, your gonna have to undress him- he can't sleep like that." Bob told me, Ray wished me a good look and they both ran, slamming the door behind them. Oh, what sweet torture this will be, hurrah.




Please R&R even if you don't like it- I need to know so I can improve my writing.
Sign up to rate and review this story