Categories > Original > Romance > Magnet

Kocchi Muite Baby

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

................

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 893 words

0Unrated
Wow.... this took ages to update... sorry!
anyways
xoxo
Nikki


Miku’s POV

I could hear Luka crying in the corridor and it worried me. My own father could have killed someone.
“Miku, tell me it isn’t so?” my mother sighed.
“I-I like girls, mom…” I sighed.
”Damn… I should’ve guessed… What has your father been doing to you?” she asked, sighing. She didn’t care anymore. I could tell.
“He beat me and raped me… he’s been doing it for 3 years…” I sobbed. My mother looked around the room, trying to disguise the shock and disgust that smothered her face. She then looked at me, screwed up her face and shook her head.
“You mean nothing to me” she hissed, leaving me alone. I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t let myself. Luka needed me. Luka. Needed. Me. Luka…

Luka’s POV

I watched Miku’s mother leave, tears pouring from her eyes as I sat curled up on the floor, leaning against the wall, sobbing into my hands. I had to do it… I had to call them. I dialled their number, and Hoshi answered.
“Hey. This is Hoshi Yoshitaka, who is speaking?” Hoshi said. I smiled slightly at how polite she was. Around her friends, though, she was the opposite.
“It’s L-Luka…” I whispered.
“LUKA! Hey… is Rodziie there? He said he had to make sure you were okay…” she said. Her voice reminded me of Miku’s.
“He might be dead” I blurted out.
“WHAT?!” she screamed.
“Miku’s father beat him like he did to Miku. He’s here…. in the hospital now. I don’t know how he is, I’m not family so I’m not a priority.” I sighed.
“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute…” she sighed. I could tell she was crying. As soon as she arrived I wrapped my arms around her. We dated a few months back, but we never let it affect our friendship, even after we broke up. We cried on each other’s shoulders for a while before I whispered one name… the name of a blue haired girl I’d almost forgotten about.
“Miku…”
“What happened with Miku?” Hoshi asked nervously.
“She’s in there…. Her mother left and her father was arrested… I have no idea how she is.” I sighed, pulling away and racing into the room, Hoshi following me nervously.
“L-Luka? I-Is he okay, Luka? Is he… d-de-dead…?” Miku stuttered. I looked at Hoshi nervously. She was at acting, like Rodziie but unlike me.
“He’s going to be okay” Hoshi lied.
“Who are you?” Miku asked.
“I’m Rodziie’s twin, Hoshi.” she smiled.
“Cool… By the way, Luka… I hope you’re not ashamed of me…” Miku sighed.
“Ashamed?” I asked
“Because I-I like girls… in a weird way” Miku whispered.
“You’re gay?” Hoshi asked with a smile, one that didn’t seem too false. That girl amazed me…
“Yeah…” Miku sighed, tears shining in her eyes. I swallowed hard.
“Miku. Miku. Miku, look at me when I tell you this.” I told her as she tried to avoid eye contact.
“Miku…” Hoshi whispered, knelling beside the hospital bed that Miku sat on. Miku looked up at me.
“I like girls too.” I admitted.
“So do I, but I like guys as well too… but I prefer girls…” Hoshi said, nodding her head. I watched Miku breathe a sigh of relief.
“So… we’re kind of similar? What about Roderick? Is he gay too?” Miku asked quickly.
“Yes, we’re similar, yes Rodziie’s gay.” Hoshi smiled.
“Cool….” Miku smiled, drifting off into a daydream.
“I’ll be back in a minute” Hoshi said, standing up and leaving the room.

Hoshi’s POV

I sighed. I wanted my girlfriend, Akira, to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright. I’d left her with Yumi without warning them of the situation. I’d just… left. I felt guilty, but I knew I had to make sure everyone else was okay. After asking around, I finally found Rodziie’s room. They let me in and I looked over at him. His face was covered in cuts and bruises.
“Miss Yoshitaka?” One nurse smiled.
“Yes?” I asked, fighting back tears.
“He’s going to be alright. Nothing’s broken, but there are a lot of bruises. He’s very lucky and he should be awake soon” the nurse told me. I breathed a deep sigh of relief and, as if on cue, Roderick’s eyes opened.
“Roderick…” I whispered.
“Hoshi? Why are you here, Hoshi?” Roderick asked me, his weak voice full of panic.
“Luka called me. She was so worried, sugar” I sighed.
“Why? Do I look that bad?” he asked me.
“You passed out” I sighed. He nodded his head, as if he understood.
“What happened with Miku?” he asked.
“She’s okay… I think… She just admitted to me and Luka that she likes girls” I told him.
“That’s why he beat me, Hoshi… Why do I have to like boys? Why can’t I be normal and straight and…” Roderick sobbed. I sat beside him and cradled his head until he fell asleep. I was scared. The last time this happened he tried to take his own life.
Sign up to rate and review this story