Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Ray.

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Ray does something he's going to regret... Chloe isn't happy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 705 words - Complete

1Exciting
Hollies POV...

"Why are you mad at Chloe?" I asked Lucy, sitting on the sofa. Chloe had explained what had happened to me in Gerard's kitchen and I had quickly made my excuses and left. Chloe was still at their house "It wasn't like she did anything wrong..."
"Why did she have to walk in on me and Gerard?" Lucy asked angrily.
I shrugged "I don't know but she didn't intend to."
"But her and her stupid boyfriend still laughed at us, making Gerard nervous..."
"He's got a girlfriend Lucy," I explained "Do you think that Raechel will be impressed once he finds out he's been cheating on her?"
"She's not going to find out." Lucy said firmly "And maybe, if we had been alone just a bit longer..."
"What?"
"He'd have finally realised that we're perfect for each other!" Lucy burst into tears.
I put my arms around her "What do you mean 'finally'? He was the one who knew from the start. You're the one who's finally realised you're perfect for each other."
She sniffed "Shut up Hollie..."
"Don't get mad at me. If anything, I should be mad at you for not listening when me and Mikey were trapped in the bathroom..." She snorted with laughter "And you can't just run away because Frank and Chloe walked in. Maybe Gerard was planning to say something... Did you stick around to find out?"
"Stop asking stupid questions!" Lucy snapped "You know I didn't stay, so don't rub it in!"
I sighed heavily "Lucy, you can never make things simple can you?"
"Because things aren't simple!"
"I'm not going to argue with you," I told her as I stood up "Sit here on the sofa and be depressed. I don't care."
I walked upstairs to my bedroom. My phone buzzed. I had three text messages. Two off Mikey and one off Chloe.
Why'd you leave so early? - M xx
Uhhh, you'd better come over... - M xx
I AM GOING TO KILL RAY - C xx

I didn't pause to think about it. I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the door.

Chloe's POV...

I was chilling at Gerard's house with Mikey, Frank and Gerard. We were watching some crap game show on TV, trying to forget what had just happened between Gerard and Lucy. Luckily for us, there was a knock at the door.
Ray and Bob came into the living room and weren't much fun at first. But then Gerard and Bob went off upstairs together because they were bored. Moments later Mikey went to join them.
Me, Ray and Frank spoke together in a group of three for a while. Frank dismissed himself for a few minutes because he wanted to borrow a CD off Gerard before he forgot to ask. So I was left alone with Ray.
The conversation was going nowhere until Ray blurted out "What do you see in Frank?"
"Everything." I replied "He's got a nice personality, he's really good-looking, he's so sweet..."
"I guess I'm ugly then?"
"I never said!" I argued. Why did I ever start flirting with Ray? "I can't help prefering Frank..."
He edged scarily close "Tell me if you prefer Frank after this..." And then he kissed me.
Yes, you read that correctly. He KISSED me.
I shoved him away "What are you doing?" I yelled at him.
"I was about to ask the same question!" Frank yelled from the doorway.
I sprang up from the sofa "Frank! I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!"
Ray didn't say anything, he just sat there.
Frank sighed "You didn't believe me when it happened to me... But I'll believe you." Then he turned on Ray "Ray, what the fuck do you think you're doing!?"
Gerard came running downstairs "What is up with all this shouting?"
"Ray kissed me!" I yelled at him "He had no right!"
"I know!" Ray said, throwing his hands in the air "I'm sorry, I just-"
He didn't get to finish his sentence before Frank jumped on him and wrestled him to the ground. Mikey and Bob ran downstairs too. I hurriedly text Hollie, knowing she'd come over straight away because I really didn't know what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story