Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How the misery begins!

chapter six

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 807 words - Complete

0Unrated
That night was awkward John had told me I was a sinner spending the night with someone like Frank. He didn't even know I'd had sex with him, god if he knew me before I would be with the devil now. Josh reassured me after the holy water bath I'd be back in John and Tula's good books. James on the other hand had returned home last night but he was suffering and hadn't removed his sunglasses all day. "I told you the orthodox types aren't good for sinners like us Kerz!" He hissed when we were in my room and I couldn't help but laugh. "I know but what else are we supposed to do?" I leant my head on his shoulder tomorrow was our first day of college but that was the least of my worries. Frank had been texting me all day saying he was sorry and I reassured him none of it was his fault.

One of Johns friends from Interscope records was coming to dinner and I should of seen it as a positive opportunity but college was a long day. It started with lessons on music then dance and followed by more music, I found it interesting and everything I wanted but it was tiring. Frank had a show tonight so he'd been texting me all day, I was in my room getting ready for dinner when he rang. "K, babe why haven't you been answering my texts?, I miss you" he sounded upset "sorry my dad rang and I miss you too!" I lied noone had rang me in a few days but it didn't matter. "So we're off on tour in a few days and I want to spend as much time as I can with you and I was thinking do you want to maybe meet up tomorrow?" I heard James calling for dinner I needed to be quick, I had college tomorrow but on the other hand I needed to spend this time with Frank. "Yeah ofcourse but I gotta go I'll text you in a while!" I hung up and ran to the main house.

Everyone was sat at the dinner table a massive greek meal set out across it. The guy from interscope was lanky and grey he didn't look like the type of guy you'd meet for a job in music. "So your uncle tells me you wanna be a singer Kerez" I cringed at my name and smiled politely "yup that's the plan, music means a lot to me" he stared at me for a while as I picked around my lamb, "we've got an internship going at the minute, if your interested its no pay but you could learn a lot" he said looking proud although I don't know what for, I let the cogs turn in my head, I could learn a lot and I would make some connections but what price would I pay for it. "I'd love to become an intern" I smiled, he looked at my uncle. "Good I'm glad" he said "but your uncle has a few rules I believe" oh god this was it, this is where the hard decisions started. I turned to my uncle "rule one you are not to stay at any boys house or hotel alone, rule two you have to come to service every sunday, rule three your grades need to be perfect and finally I don't want to see you with that Frank Iero ever!" His face was serious I turned to Josh for help but he left me stranded.

I had to choose between an internship (that could make every dream or aspiration I've ever had come true) and Frank Iero (a guy I had only just met but had fallen fast and hard for). To anyone else it was obvious but to me it was hard, it was like asking god to choose between an old cancer victim and a young cancer victim, it just wasn't fair. James had told me straight up it was either fame or love, but to me they were both the same in importance. "I wonder if this is how Marilyn Monroe felt?" Said James thinking out loud. "Will you shut the fuck up I need to make a decision before tomorrow and right now tomorrow is an hour away" we had been up half the night thinking what was best but we were still nowhere and I still didn't have a clue. I text Frank asking how the show went he told me it was great but not the same without me there. Why did he have to make it so hard to say goodbye? I knew I'd have to soon but if I chose the internship that goodbye would short and heartless like a bullet to the back of the head.
Sign up to rate and review this story