Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dicussions with BRO

The Resolvation

by mychem_romance 2 reviews

Mikey tries to figure out the solutoion

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 234 words

0Unrated
Gerard And I figured out there wasn't anything we could do. We thought for hours. No one would up and remove them, espicially if people get..pleasure from them. It was absolutely rediculous. There was no way around them, we had a concert the upcomming weekend, so we decided to say something then.
That didn't work, I mean don't get me wrong.. I wanted to help Gerard, I really did. What what could I do..people wouldn't stop. There isn't anything, at all. I was completely cheated. I didn't have a single thing I could do to help my own brother. I felt like I let him down, picked him up..and destroyed his hope. The feeling was devistating. I could only go tell Gerard.
"Hey man, I don't know how to tell you this, but there's no way to stop the whole fanfict thing.."
"Hey Lil Bro, it's not a big deal, I'm just happpy you tried."
I can't believe Gerard didn't care. I thought this was killing him..
"Hey man, if it doesn't matter why were you so mad the other day?"
"Oh, well..I was a little pissed about fanfict, but mainly because I was out of coffee, and it was too early to go and buy some.."
Gotta Love Gerard I thought to myself. I could never not love him. He was my idol. My inspiration. My hero. My Brother.
Sign up to rate and review this story