Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

toaster troubles

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-03-09 - Updated: 2011-03-09 - 658 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
It was six O clock at night. I n the evening. Afternoon. Whatever, I don't know. We'd had a good day, we'd wandered round some stores and generally just had a good time, no one coming up to us and asking for photos, we were just normal guys. Brian had told me and Gerard to be careful though, news spreads fast and we weren't ready to let this out yet. Hell, I hadn't even told my Mom! She'd fucking kill me if she found out with a newspaper instead of by me, actually, my parents are going to kill me anyway when they find out- they're Catholic, which means they're homophobes. Yeah, they can't find out. EVER. We'd come across an old record store and looked around, nothing much of intrest but it was still good to have a flick through. I'd brought Ray some skinny jeans too- his are all full of holes and it's annoying, so I brought him some new ones and said 'If you don't put these motherfuckers on as soon as we get back to the hotel and get out of them holed up gits you are wearing on your lower body Toro, me and Gerard are gonna do something VERY gay to you in the night, and oh God we'll enjoy it!' I still have no idea where that came from, but it did the trick- he's wearing them now. We're in Mikey's room, playing a game which I don't know the name of, it has guns and murder so it's good! Gerard started yawning and his eyelids began to droop, so I decided it was about time we went to bed.
"Bed time Gerard." I said, grinning at him as he pouted at me like a six year old- my six year old...
"No way. Not tired yet." He pouted, then looked at the toaster and grinned. "Mikeeeeyyyyy." He whined, Mikey saved the game and looked at him.
"What?" He asked, rolling his eyes.
"Wanna make some toast for ya big bro?" Gerard pulled the cute card and Mikey caved. Something in the back of my mind told me that Mikey wasn't allowed near a kitched, but it was probably just me.
"Hmmf. Okay." Mikey got up and stretched his long, skinny limbs and made his way to the kitchen. Ray was very tired and so was Bob, we could tell. Ray was curled up in a ball on Bobs lap laying his head on Bob's chest, and Bob was propped up against the hotel wall, his arms affectionately round Ray.
"Awwwwww." Brian said, pointing at the two.
"That's rare. It only happens when they're really tired, Bob's really a teddy bear and deep down, Ray's just a sweet six year old who needs a cuddle." Gerard finished his sentence and started giggling, crawling over to me and dumping his head in my lap.
We smelt burning from the kitchen and got up.
"MIKEY WAY, PUT THAT FORK DOWN!!" Gerard screamed as he hit the switch on the wall and cut the power off.
"Are you completely suicidal Mikey? I knew there was something in the back of my mind that told me you aren't allowed in a kitchen." I muttered, shaking my head in disbelief.
"Michael Way, for the last time. Forks DO NOT go in TOASTERS when they are TURNED ON! Or at all for that matter." Gerard shook his head.
"Forget the toast Mikey, I think it's time we went to bed." I hugged Mikey and headed for the door.
"Night guys." Mikey called after us as me and Gerard shut the door behind us and headed to our room. I kicked off my shoes and flopped down on the bed, Gerard doing the same and curling up into my side. I had my mind set on what I wanted, but it was up to Gerard whether I was going to get it...
Sign up to rate and review this story