Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Blue Hair And Paper Flowers

Two: The Looking Glass, So Shiny And New

by writingechelon 0 reviews

Rebecca tries to fight her supposed urges towards Tomo.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-03-10 - Updated: 2011-03-10 - 331 words

0Unrated
Her grin widened.
”..and you’re Rebecca, right?”
Mommy Mommy Mommy
She must’ve flinched, she must’ve looked at him with scared, guilt-filled eyes, God she hated it when she couldn’t control her emotions, when she couldn’t keep it all in check, because his whole face twisted into something she was sure she was sure she was sure was disgust.
See? He already hates you!
“It’s Becky.”
“Right. I forgot. Sorry about that…”
He laughed. She liked the sound of it, although her headache didn’t. Time was moving so slowly. Pain always slows everything down. When you’re in pain, it’s as if you’re swimming through honey. It’s as if you can’t grasp a coherent concept. Everything just explodes and folds on itself and collapses. She blinked. Swallowed. Her brain was working frantically. She wanted to sleep. Up and down up and down up and down the sound went. The echo of his laugh. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Her eyes were lost somewhere behind him.
“You…you okay?”
He put his hand on her shoulder, feeling the pressure of it sent a frail sense of panic through her brain, snapped her back into this world.
“Me? I’m fine.”
She smiled, felt her face’s numb muscles tug unpleasantly.
The brief silence was dangerously becoming a pregnant pause. No questions. She didn’t want him to ask her anything. Right now, she didn’t need any.
“We…we should go.”
Saved.
“Yeah. Yeah we should.” He was still smiling.
She couldn’t think. Didn’t want to think.
But Goddammit, she couldn’t stop staring at his back. Look at that perfect ass, wouldn’t you just love to know how it feels in your hands? Feel it and touch it and love it and—SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.
She squeezed her eyes shut. Drained the thoughts away.
I need to cut.
We both do
Sign up to rate and review this story