Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Not as they seem

Not as they seem

by Monkeybeat 0 reviews

All her life she was told never to visit that accursed land, warning her of people and their hateful nature of others that are not their own, ignoring what the story and others have said, she trave...

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Mystique,Nightcrawler,Professor Xavier,Shadowcat - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 1896 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Observations

Disclamer: By the way ,I do not own any of the X-Men characters, I only own the nameless OC...
so with out wasting any more time heres the fanfic! enjoy ^_^


It was in the late hours of the afternoon. The sun hung low in the sky as its light gave off orange, red, and even light purple like hues in the normally blue and white sky. A young woman of her early 20s sat on top of a building of a small town settled by the bay. Looking down at the many people walking down the busy streets, going in and out of stores and mingling together and eating, The woman sat in a hunched cat like manner, her knees pointing in a downward position, her two toed feet and three fingered hands having a secure grip onto a huge sign that was attached on top of a building, her unusable colored eye watch fascinated as the people and things below when about their usual lives. Everything about this woman was unusable actually, apart from long black hair, her whole complexion and body was anything but normal, her skin was that of a dark blue tent, sliver eyes that seemed to glow even in the brightest of days, her black hair had two or three stands of braded hair, occupying golden beads that had a unusual design with little trinkets dangling at the end of each strand that was bead. Her body was that of any healthy woman but it was slightly more built and leaner more in fit than regular humans... If you could call her that, she also had a diamond tipped tail as long as her body if not longer only by a couple of inches, her tail softly swaying to side to sided behind her. Her clothing was also foreign , she ware little clothing only a wrap of white fabric around her bust and a long lone cloth consoling the small under garment underneath along with a small pack that was strapped around her shoulders, she resembled a tribal hunter of a ancient culture.
The woman suddenly moved her position sitting upright, straighten her back in a slight arch, removing her hands form the edge, her knees now pointing outward and her tail stopped swaying and lowered to keep her balance. Finished with watching the people before her, she stood up, turned around and jumping off the colorful sign that she was perched on to the roof floor. Sitting in Indian style, she lend back onto the sign as she removed the pack form her back, digging into it contents. She found what she was looking for as she removed a small brown book with golden like designs trailing along the edges and spine. And a matching gold lined pen. She opened the book to the third page and began to write in her native language

(Though she cannot speak English I will still right out what she writes)
Observations
#1
They seem to be a very social species as their villages and towns seem to be neatly organized with many bazaars and rest stops, these settlements also have a wide range of smells coming form shelters with weird looking signs and designs. They also seem to be beast masters as some have for legged monsters with fur all over them walking sided by side with them and huge insect like creatures that transport them to were ever they wish to go on a darken road with yellow symbols that branch throughout the settlement .
The Humans in general look more of a humble species, they have a range of skin color to a pinkish color to a dark black tone, and they also seem to have a wide verity of clothing and odd hair colors. From what I can conclude is that Humans at first glance are resourceful in controlling other things to get there work done…..

When the woman had finished with her journal writing, she looked back over to the people below smiling at what she had concluded. Where she came from, the people of her kind always told stories of this terrible race. How they were nothing but destructive animals taking and stealing anything they could get their hand on, killing anything in their path in order to reach their goal. What this woman saw was the nothing like what the elders in her kind had described, in her eyes, they were an intelligent race that used and create things to better their lives. Similar to their own kind, though she still had some work to do to prove they are no aggressive as she and her kind come to think. Sure she believed they were docile just by their appearance but she knew not to judge by that. She would have to interact with them to find that out. And that would be the hard part she did not know the language the Humans spoke, she would have to find a human that would teach her. Her eyes catch a group of four standing toward the store she sat upon. One of the members were displaying his skill at flexibility as he did flips and hand stands, the woman smiled at this amused at the show. The Human had black shoulder length hair that came to his shoulders with a tan like over clothing over a reddish underclothing. The other three were watching the performance; one smallest one had a impatient look with arms crossed , the other one beside the smallest member was dark in skin color with a amused look ,The woman let out a small giggle enjoying the show the Human put on.

All they wanted to do was to take a nice time away form the mansion, so the three friends could hang out and catch up, ever since Kurt graduated form Bayville high he had decided to help with the professor and the others with the children of the instate, because of Kitty, Spike and the others were still in high school, he usually was alone and bored for the whole day until school let out , but by then he would be teaching and training them only giving them less time to hang out together, unless it was the weekend, and to day was the last day he would be able to be around them before the week would creep back up and curse him with more boredom, and its bad to have a bored mischievous elf around, he has been ran out of the mansion several times by Logan for his prank like behavior since Scott gotten married to Jean and had moved into a bigger city this has became she new past time. The others were glad they could be around him today as well, they missed him during the course of a regular school day and it became some what dull that the fun lovable comedian wasn’t around.

“Ah man bro, I wish you were still in high school, the schools been dead without you man” Spike said clearing up form his laughter playfully hitting Kurt in his arm as they were walking down the side walk.

“Yeah like you were always the one that made the lunch table lively” kitty adds on the other sided Kurt as they walked. (Don’t really know if that is a really hamburger joint or not)

“ veally I thought Tabatha and the otherz vere eating lunch vith you three now ?” Kurt asked

“Yeah but there is no way they can replace you man.” Spike said messing up Kurt’s hair

“ hey , vatch out. I gotta look good for the ladies man” Kurt said getting away smoothing out his hair, he stopped walking when he noticed two girls across the street looking over at him giggling, he flashed a grin and began to strike poses showing off to the newly accorded fan girls .

Spike chuckled at his Friends antics as Kitty called out to him “Hey like come on Kurt before the Burger Barn closes”

Kurt seemed to not have heard her as he was having to much fun showing off to the ladies that were watching, hey oww and wow as he did a hand stand and began to twirl around on his hands, he then bends his elbows before doing a flip back flawlessly on to his feet. The two girls clapped their hands as he gave them bowed

Spike chuckled turning Kitty “same old Kurt”

Kitty stuck out her lip in a pout as she said. “Like you would think he would mature a little since his now an adult.”

“I really couldn’t picture Kurt to be mature, I think it’s better like that. “ Spike said to kitty.

“Let’s go on ahead. This will take awhile.” Kitty said turning around heading into the burger joint Spike following behind her

Kurt stood straight from his bowed and waved the girls good bye and before he began to walk toward the Burger barn were his friends were. Spike he suddenly stopped as his sensitive ears picked up a soft giggle coming form above him, he looking up to the roof of the Burger barn to try to find the source of the reason why the hair on the back of his neck was standing on still. He tiled his head slightly, scratching his head in confusion as he saw there was nothing there. He stared at the roof for a couple more moments waiting to make sure his eyes were correct. Deciding that there was indeed none on top of the roof he slightly shrugging his shoulders throwing his worry off his mind, though the back of his mind he felt like there was something still watching him, his stomach began to growl, commanding him to enter the restaurants and relive him of his hunger.
Obeying he walked in the door making a small ding form the door and walked over to the booth his friends were setting at.

“Took you long enough, we thought that you may have gotten kidnapped by one of your new fan girls. “ Spike teased as Kurt walked up to the booth.

Kurt smirked as he sat down beside Kitty. “I can’t help zhat za chicks love za fuzz” Kurt said as he pointed his thumb at himself and a confident way. Kitty and Spike laughed at their old time friend before the waiter came to them to take their order.

The blue woman on top of the buildings roof duck down as soon as the Human looked up in her direction. She stayed flat on her stomach for awhile until she heard a ding, which she had found out was a signal that people were going in and out of the building. She slowly peeked over the sided aging to see that the Human was gone. Seeing as it was safe to sit up, the woman let out a breath of relief as she sat up Indian style aging. She was surprised that the human sensed her when all the others had not… this group of humans were very interesting to her and she had decided to follow them for awhile until they became boring to her.

(Writer’s notes):P
( sorry if there are grammer errors or words missed used . sometimes i may over look them when im proof reading them)
Sign up to rate and review this story