Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Appetite For Destruction

Chapter Two: The Meeting

by SixxLuver94 0 reviews

Amanda meets Vicky Hamilton and Guns N' Roses.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 839 words

1Ambiance
Knock, Knock, Knock! Tom and I wait outside of the apartment his friend Vicky lived in. We hear commotion inside. I look at Tom who just shrugs at my questioning glance. I hear the door unlock from the inside and a woman about Tom’s age appears in the doorway. “Tom, what a pleasure to see you so soon.” Says Vicky. The two embrace. I swear I wanted to gag. I clear my throat after a few moments of pure awkwardness. “You two done? Because I swear I can’t take much of this puppy love crap.” I say getting a glare from Tom. “You must be Amanda. Tom talks highly about you. Pleasure to meet you.” She says. I nod.”Back at ya.” Vicky and Tom exchange glances. “Come in. I want you to meet the band.” She says allowing Tom and I to walk in. Vicky shuts the door. “This way.” She says leading us towards her living room. “It was so great of you to come, Tom.” She says. As soon as we walk into her living room I stop dead in my tracks. In front of me was the band from last night. They were fooling around on the couch. “Give it to me, Slash!” yells the bassist Duff McKagan. I look around the room, when my eyes land on him.

William Axl Rose. The twenty-three year old vocalist for the band Guns N’ Roses. The band Tom was trying to sign. I had no idea how long I had my eyes on him but I snapped out of it when I heard someone tumble to the floor. I blinked looking down. Wrestling around on the floor was Duff and Slash. “Give it, dude! I’m serious!” yells Duff. Vicky looked embarrassed. “You guys want to talk outside?” asks Vicky motioning to the door that led out on the balcony. “Sure. Amanda you want to come or stay here?” asks Tom knowing exactly what I wanted.

“I’ll let you two have your private time.” I say raising an eyebrow suggestively at Tom. He rolls his eyes and follows Vicky outside. I look down at where Slash and Duff were. Finally Duff got whatever it was away from Slash. “No touching!” he tells Slash. I chuckle. “You guys are like kids.” I say out loud. The band looks at me. “And you would be?” asks Izzy. I blush. “Amanda. You can call me Maddie though.” I say. Izzy nods. “You work for Geffen?” asks Axl. I look at him. “No. I just help Tom get bands to sign with Geffen. I actually work at a record store.” I say.

Slash sits down on the couch. “And you would do anything to sign a band?” he asks. I raise an eyebrow. “Depends on what this anything would be.” I say shrugging my shoulders. Tom and Vicky walk back in. “It’s getting ready to rain. “ says Tom. I nod and look back at the band. Tom sits down on the arm chair. “Okay, well I hope you guys know exactly why I am here.” Says Tom looking at the band. I lean against the wall, crossing my arms and watching the scene unfold. “We, Geffen would like to sign you guys. I think you guys have talent.” Says Tom. I roll my eyes. “He’s just being polite. What he really means is that you guys have some serious talent , and we seriously believe you guys could be the next big thing in the music industry.” I say looking over at Tom. He smiles and mouths a thank you. I give him a nod before looking back at the band.

Vicky’s phone rings. She gets up off the arm of the chair that Tom was sitting on. “Hello?” she says. As Tom speaks to the band about the contract, I look at each member. They looked so overwhelmed. My eyes land on Axl again. He looked as though he was thinking things over but was calm about it. How could he be so calm about things? Suddenly he meets my gaze. I blush looking down at the floor taking interest in the carpet. I could still feel his gaze on me.

Vicky walks back in. “Um, Tom how did the Crue know you were here?” she asks. I look up at her. “That would be my bad. I was supposed to be helping them prepare for their show at the Whisky today but I told them that I will be here for a while. Hope you don’t mind.” I say. Vicky shakes her head. “No of course I don’t mind. It just shocked me.” I stand up straight. “I should probably get going. I promised them I’d be there.” I say walking over to Tom. “Good luck.” I say kissing him on the cheek. I head to the door. “Tell those fuckers they owe me.” Calls Tom. I roll my eyes. “Yeah. Yeah. I know.” I walk out and close the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story