Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who's My Daddy?

phone call to a homophobic mother and films with the guys

by MCRFREAK1996

just a filler part about the phone call frank makes to liza (onyx's mom) (points towards freard but there is none) just so you know

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 318 words

?Blocked
“hello” the voice on the other end sounded grouchy and feminine “hello liza, onyx is moving in with me, I want full custody of her” my mom got angry “you never bothered before what’s changed your mind now?” Frank got angry “you know why, I know what onyx has done because of you liza, just because I left you neglected your daughter because she looked way too much like her father that just ain’t fair” she laughed “Frank she’s a little liar she’s never liked pain she told me when she was leaving that she’d been cutting for years but she’s just a little lying bitch” he got really angry now “shut the fuck up liza I’ve seen the scars that you caused so don’t tell me that my daughter is a lying bitch the only lying bitch I can see is you” she stopped laughing “fine take fucking custody of her but just remember you’re the one that fucked her up in the first place by cheating on me with Gerard, you gay puff” he got even angrier “those are lies made by fans liza and you believed them your not only a homophobe but your gullible as well see ya you psycho bitch” then hung up without another word from my mom I’d heard those rumours about Frank and Gerard going out behind their girlfriends backs they even called them Frerard but I never believed it only a homophobe like my mom would and she did and chucked my dad out because of it after I cried a bit more and me and the guys watched some movies (saw 4 and Sweeny Todd and the new version of Alice in wonderland) my dad cowered behind a cushion when people were getting killed but laughed when Alice killed the jabberwocky strange person then we all went to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story