Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 7.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 2 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 813 words - Complete

1Ambiance
~ Frankie’s Pov ~

We had been going a few years as a band, we just released our THIRD album a week ago and life’s going great! Well it was until Gerard went downhill. I finally worked out my crush on Gerard is more than a ‘little high school crush’ I really love him…

To try and cover this I got a boyfriend. His names Tom. He plays drums which means he gets on well with Bob. Mikey likes him and so does Ray. Gee though, has something against him…I don’t know why but whenever someone mentions him he goes stiff and quiet. If he’s with us he’s worse, he won’t talk to me and he even passes having coffee! COFFEE! GERARD ARTHUR WAY PASSSES ON COFFEE!

“Ding!” That was the doorbell!

I ran to the door and swung the door open to reveal Tom. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight. I heard him laugh.

“Hi to you too Frank.”

“HI!” I said happily. He bent down and kissed me lightly then I took his hand and led him to the living room where everyone else was.

“Tom’s here!” I said.

“Hey.” Was all I got from them. I looked at the TV and saw what they were watching. A new Iron Maiden video. That explains it.

We sat down, me next to a very uncomfortable looking Gee and Tom on my other side.

“G?”

“Hmm?” Is all he said back.

“What’s wrong? Why don’t you like him?”

“Who?” He asked.

“Tom.” He suddenly didn’t look interested in the video. He grabbed my hand and dragged me away to his room.

“Why do you think I don’t like him?” He asked angrily. I was surprised at his voice. He doesn’t usually shout at me. Involuntarily my eyes started stinging. I don’t usually cry but Gee being angry at me hurt a lot.

“Frank…” He whispered coming over to me.

“G-G I’m sorry. I-I just though you didn’t l-like him be-caus-se you a-always get all s-stiff and q-uiet when he’s around.”

“Frankie that’s not it at all!” He said hugging me to his chest. I whipped my eyes and cheeks.

“Then w-why don’t y-you like h-him?”

“…”

“Ger-er-ard?”

What happened next sent me straight to heaven. He kissed me! GERARD KISSED ME! It was perfect. His tongue playing with my lip ring, his hands gripping my waist as my hands went to play in his hair. Then I cam crashing back down to reality and I remember that Tom was here and had to pull away.

“G…we can’t…I can’t…” I couldn’t form a sentence, I just ran from his room.

“Frank!” he called but I kept on upstairs and to Tom. When I got there I ran over and jumped into his arms.

“Frankie? What happened? Did Gerard hurt you?” He asked all concerned. Mikey looked up when he heard his brother’s name.

“No…Just wanted a hug.” I lied.

“Ok…” He said like he didn’t believe me.

[~ G’s Pov ~*]

He was crying…

“Frank…” I whispered coming over to me.

“G-G I’m sorry. I-I just though you didn’t l-like him be-caus-se you a-always get all s-stiff and q-uiet.”

“Frankie that’s not it at all!” I said hugging him to my chest. He whipped his eyes and cheeks.

“Then w-why don’t y-you like h-him?”

“…” I didn’t know what to say.

“Ger-er-ard?”

Next thing I know I’m kissing him…and he’s kissing back! I’m meant to be straight…what am I doing kissing Frank?! And he has a boyfriend! Then he pulled away and ran up the stairs and out my room.

“Frank!” I called to him but he didn’t turn around.

I sat down by my bed and pulled my legs up to my chest. I grabbed my picture of Frank from under my bed and looked at it. I put my all into that picture because I was going to give it to him for his birthday all those years ago but instead I kept it. I like it too much. I like being able to see his face whenever I’m really down. It actually helped me get through my downward spiral when I was an alcoholic and taking drugs.

Then I saw a drop of water fall on it. I’m crying. I put it down and whipped at my face.

//

We are starting a new tour today for the record The Black Parade. It meant being close to Frank. Great! I’m just going to have to look normal, like nothing ever happened.

Tom isn't able to come with us which made it a little easier. Well it made the situation less awkward anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story