Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

Chapter 3

by NeonNightmare 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-14 - 504 words

0Unrated
I shot straight up out of my sleep gasping for air. I took a moment and when it had settled in that it had been a dream I calmed down.
I looked around the room and saw Mikey asleep, curled up in a ball on the chair. I turned my gaze to the window and noticed that it was still pretty dark out. I thought that no-one would be awake yet so I took the opportunity to go for a little walk. 
I got out of bed, with my shoulder only hurting slightly, and I put my boots on in silence. I slipped out of the bedroom door and then quietly out of the front door.
As soon as I set foot outside the cold breeze wrapped itself around me. I shuddered and walked slowly on, regretting not grabbing my jacket. I had no idea where I was so I thought I best just keep close to the building from which I just left. I would've called it a house, but it was way too worn down to be called that. 
When I reached the back I noticed a ladder which took you up onto the cold roof. I decided to go up and take a look around. It took me longer than it should've to reach the top, but my shoulder kept playing up so I had to be careful.
I stood in the middle of the flat roof and the breeze seemed to become colder. I looked around at the view and could see nothing, literally nothing for miles. I took a seat at the edge and dangled my legs over the side.
'hey,' I heard someone say and turned round to see a girl stood there. She took a seat next to me and said 'i thought you looked lonely.' As she turned to look at me her long brown hair blew over her face, covering up her black rimmed sunglasses.
'it's the middle of the night you know? I don't think you need those,' I said whilst tapping the glasses.
She quickly turned away 'yeah well I always wear them,' she said quite defensively.
'ooo sorry, didn't realise they were that important' I said whilst leaning back on my hands and looking up at the stars which were splattered randomly across the sky.
'nah it's cool, it's just... like I said I always wear them,' she also lent back on her hands looking at the sky like me, 'so what brings you up here at this time of night?' she asked.
I kept my gaze at the sky and said 'bad dream, what about you?'
'Couldn't sleep, I've been walking around aimlessly for about an hour.'
I picked my hands up and layed down, and once again she copied me. We layed there, neither of us saying anything, until the sun and the world was consumed in light. 
Hey, so this is the third chapter. Please R+R, feedback will totally help ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story