Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 19

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Ashley gets a shock by something Taylor says.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 315 words

0Unrated


CHAPTER 19



Ashley took a deep breath before she took Taylor's hand and got out of the car. As soon as she stepped out and was on Taylor's arm, she noticed people turning to each other, talking.

"And now, it starts," she thought.

She and Taylor started walking down the carpet with the guys and their dates behind them, when a reporter for E! stopped them for an interview.

"Guys, it's great to see you again," the reporter said.

"Well, it's great to be here," Zac answered.

"Now Isaac, is it true that HANSON is working on a new album?"

Ike nodded his head and answered the question. Ashley was just quietly standing off to the side while the guys were doing their interview. She wasn't really paying attention until one question caught her attention.

"Taylor, I see that you not here with your girlfriend Megan Sanders, but you are here with a lovely brunette. A new love?"

Ashley watched as Taylor looked back at her and smiled. He turned back to the reporter. "She is lovely isn't she? Her name is Ashley, and we've been best friends for as long as I can remember. Megan Sanders and I are no longer dating, and as for a new love..." Taylor looked back at Ashley as he finished. "We'll have to see."

The reporter smiled. "Thanks Taylor. And thank you as well, Isaac and Zac."

Ashley didn't know what to do. She could only stare at Taylor until he slightly pulled her hand and made her continue walking.

"Well," she thought "this night should prove to be interesting."





Again, another short chapter. When I wrote this story, which was a few years ago, I didn't really pay attention to the length of chapters. Anyway, I hope that those of you who are reading this are enjoying it. If you feel like it, reviews are always welcome J
Sign up to rate and review this story