Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Night Talking

Siblings: Ignaz Sennenhund

by Azzami 0 reviews

Ignaz Sennenhund hated Dorchette.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Dorochet - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-19 - Updated: 2006-05-20 - 716 words

0Unrated
Clink.Crash.

"Ignaz!"

A cool hand was pressed down on the child's wild brown hair,as he heaved up the contents of the stomach into the toilet bowl.The child's grey eyes were streaming as he coughed and wailed over the bowl,bits and peices of bloody red meat falling from his mouth.

"...Idiot."

"Dorchette,keep quiet and return to your food."

"I was telling the truth." The stocky,well built boy shrugged his shoulders and turned away.His back facing the woman and the child,he commmented quietly."Ignaz,drink plenty of hot drinks tonight.It'll help.Soothen your stomach,that's what it'll do."The child's wild head jerked up and the glazed grey eyes glared straight at Dorchette,gobs of saliva mixed with blood oozed down the corner of his mouth.

"I don't need your advice!" Ignaz's voice rose in a shrill ear-piercing wail as he pointed a straight finger at Dorchette."I don't need your advice,I can do this by myself,I can be like you,I-- I,ahhh!" Hacking up another lump of meat,he doubled over and clasped stick-thin arms around his stomach,white spider fingers gripping on tightly to the soiled cloth of the shirt.

Crying quietly,salty tears running down his face to mix with the mucus pouring from both nostrils,the tiny frail boy wept into his Mother's warm,welcoming arms.Ignaz burrowed into Mother's warm embrace,sniffing in deep breaths of Mother's perfume.Then he rose his head and shot a vindictive glare at the green-haired boy standing at the doorway to the kitchen.You see?Mother cares about me more!

Mother didn't see.However she did see Dorchette giving Ignaz the middle finger.

"Dorchette!"

"But Mother!"

"No buts!Go out to the garden and stand there for three hours!"

"Mother!"

"Go!"

The boy spun around on his foot and marched out of the kitchen,head held high,arms swinging at his side.When he was out in the sun,the hot rays blinded him momentarily.It was at that moment he felt something warm and salty gather in his eyes.Dorchette blinked hard,forcing them away.He would not be like that Ignaz,crying over every little thing.He sat on a big sun-scorched rock and closed his eyes,before being jolted by a voice.

"Haha,not so cocky now,are you?"

Dorchette looked at Ignaz.Ignaz stared back at Dorchette,a smirk gathering at the corner of his lips.Then he swung open the garden door and stepped carefully onto the gravel path,crushing a small dried plant as he walked.He stopped directly in front of Dorchette,taut white skin pulled into an insane smirk over his teeth.Dorchette continued staring at a point past Ignaz.

"Mother loves me more." Ignaz's voice proclaimed proudly. "She loves me more.She doesn't love you.She hates you.Because you look like him.Mother doesn't like people who remind her of the past,Big Brother." Ignaz's slate-grey eyes were wild with a crazy pride. "Because I,I,look like her.You don't."He gave a trumphiant smile and wrapped one thin hand around Dorchette's fingers."Give it up,Big Brother."His voice was soft with pity."She doesn't love you."

Dorchette levelled his jade-hard gaze at Ignaz's slate-grey eyes.His tone was flat,shaking with barely surpressed anger.His long fingers curled around Ignaz's slender hand.One squeeze,and his delicate bones would turn into grey dust."Go.Away.Ignaz."Ignaz was still smiling as he leant forward,face almost touching Dorchette's,hot,sickly breath coming in short pants.

Ugh.He smells of vomit and shit.

"You can't hurt me,Big Brother,because she'll hate you more,she'll-"

Crack.

Dorchette tightened his hold on Ignaz's fingers.A high,long wail was expelled from Ignaz's throat,grey eyes popping with shock as he reeled away from the grinning Dorchette.Mother came flying out in a whirl of cloth and hair.Her grey eyes saw Ignaz writhing on the ground,clutching his hand,while Dorchette laughed on the sun-scorched rock.

"Dorchette!"

"Yes Mother."

"No dinner for you for two months!"

"Yes Mother."

As Mother gathered up Ignaz into her arms,Ignaz twisted his tear-streaked vindictive face at Dorchette.

"You lose,Big Brother.'

"We'll see about that,Little Brother."
Sign up to rate and review this story