Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Star Wars Part I

Chapter Two: Tatooine

by SixxLuver94 0 reviews

Anakin and Kallie finally arrive on Tatooine and Kallie has a nightmare, some part of her knows it will happen the other part is unsure.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Anakin - Published: 2011-03-17 - Updated: 2011-03-17 - 1778 words

0Unrated
I watch Anakin and Obi-Wan say their goodbyes. “Anakin, may the force be with you.” Says Obi-Wan. Anakin nods. “May the force be with you, master.” He says before turning away facing me. “Ready?” he asks. I smile. “Been ready five minutes ago.” He laughs. “Alright then. Let’s get moving.” I start walking away. “Kallie hold up.” I hear Obi-Wan call after me. I stop walking looking back. “Be careful. Take care of Anakin. Keep him out of trouble.” Says Obi-Wan. I look at Anakin and smile. “I can do that.” I say. Anakin rolls his eyes. “Alright you two. May the force be with you always.” Says Obi-Wan. I smile. Anakin and I walk over to our transportation. A Naboo cruiser that Chancellor Palpatine allowed us to use.

I put my suitcase down on the top bunk. Anakin raises an eyebrow. “Who said you could have the top?” he asks. I shrug. “Beats me but I’m having it.” Anakin laughs. “You are such a pain.” He says. I scoff. “Nerf herder.” I say. Anakin raises an eyebrow. “Excuse me?” he asks. I look at him. “You’re excused.” I walk over to the pilot seat. “I don’t mean any disrespect, Kallie but no way in hell are you going to fly this.” He says. I look up at him. “What are you going to do about it?” I challenge him. A sly smirk appears on his face. “Don’t you dare.” He throws me over his shoulder. “Anakin, don’t you dare! Put me down right now!” I say. He chuckles walking over to the baggage room. He sets me down and before I could run to the door, he beat me to it. The door was shut and locked from the outside. “Anakin let me out this instant or you will pay!” I yell banging on the door. “Say pretty please.” He says. I groan. “Come on please let me out? With a cherry on top?” I ask him. I knew what his answer would be. He was so predictable. “Nope. Sleep tight sleeping beauty. We have a long flight ahead of us.” He says. I hear him walk away. I lean up against the door. Well might as well get some sleep while I am at it.

He felt betrayed. I knew by that look on his face that is what he felt like. I do not blame him. However, that does not mean what he did was not wrong. He knew the consequences, yet he took them. To save her. To save Padme. The love of his life since forever. “You’re a good person don’t do this.” I hear her say holding onto Anakin. “I won’t lose you the way I lost my mother. I have become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of, and I’m doing it for you... to protect you.”

Padme shakes her head. “Come away with me. Help me raise our child while we still can.” She pleaded putting her hands on both sides of his face. He takes her hand sin his. “Don’t you see? We don’t have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the republic. I am more powerful than the Chancellor... I-I can overthrow him and together you and I can rule the galaxy. Make things the way we want them to be.” Padme backed away from him. Fear and disbelief was shown in her eyes. She was scared of him.

“I don’t believe what I’m hearing.” She says. “Obi-Wan was right. You’ve changed.” Anakin looks away than returns his gaze back to her. It was stone cold. “I don’t want to hear anymore about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me. Don’t you turn against me!” He ordered her. “I don’t know you anymore.” Padme sobbed. “Anakin... you’re breaking my heart. You’re going down a path I can’t follow.”

I could sense him and the by the look on Anakin’s eyes he could sense him also. “Because of Obi-Wan?” he asks. “Because of what you’ve done! What you plan to do!” she yells at him. “Stop! Stop now, come back, I love you!” Anakin’s rage was strong even I could feel it. My guess was that Obi-Wan could feel it also. “LIAR!” yells Anakin. Padme looks over at the ship, and there he was. Obi-Wan standing at the top of the stairs to the ship. “No!” Padme cried. I knew that moment that she was innocent when it came to Obi-Wan being there. Anakin was losing his control of the force. “You are with him! You brought him here to kill me!” he yells.

“No!” Padme backs away shaking her head in fear. Anakin brought his hand up and with the force, he started choking her. “Let her go, Anakin.” Orders Obi-Wan as he comes down the steps. “Anakin.” pleads Padme. “Let. Her. Go.” Repeats Obi-Wan. Anakin releases Padme and she falls to the ground. Anakin looks down at her unconscious body.


I gasp sitting up. What was going on? Why was I dreaming about Anakin turning to the dark side? I look around at my surroundings noticing I was on the bottom bunk. Anakin must have carried me to the bed. I get off the bed, put on my robes and walk to the cockpit where I found him sleeping the pilots seat. The autopilot was on. I smile. “Ani.” I whisper shaking him awake. He opens his eyes. “Hey. What’s wrong?” he asks. I shake my head. “Nothing. You’ve had a long day. Why don’t you go rest I will take it from here?” I suggest. Anakin sits up straight. “I’m okay.” He says. I sit in the co-pilots seat. “How long have I been asleep?” I ask him. He sighs. “Um, for a few hours I guess.” He says.

I consider wether or not I should tell him about my dream. Would he understand? How would he react? Anakin stands up. “We’re about to land.” He says walking out of the cockpit. I sigh. Good timing. Anakin walks back in a minute later. “Okay, let’s land this beast.” He says sitting down in the pilots’ seat. He looks over at me. “Buckle up.” I smile before strapping in. I had to admit he knew how to fly better than I did. I still had trouble flying a fighter plane. Anakin takes us down in the atmosphere. “We’re going to land in the outskirts. We don’t want the hutts to realize we are here.” Says Anakin. I nod. He lands the plane carefully. I unbuckle from the seat and he does the same.

“Alright we should get going. Have a long walk ahead of us and from the looks of it a sand storm is coming from the west.” He says. I walk out of the cockpit and grab my bags. Anakin hooks his lightsaber to his belt, and puts on his robes. I look him over. “So where are going first?” I ask him. He grabs his bags and opens the hatch. “To visit my mother.” He says walking out of the ship. I frown as what he said to Padme in my dream comes to mind. “I won’t lose you the way I lost my mother.” Anakin comes back in. “Kallie, you coming?” he asks. I look at him for what felt like a long time. He would lose his mother sometime in the near future, or so that is what I got from the dream. “Kallie.” Anakin calls my name again. “Yeah, I’m coming.” I say. He stares at me for a little while before exiting the ship again.

Whatever was going to happen, I could not worry about it now. I had a mission to do and that had to be my top priority. I walk out to find Anakin scanning the grounds with his device. “The sandstorm is picking up from the west. We should be in Mos Eisley by mid-day if we get a move on now.” He says putting his scanner back underneath his robes. He puts his bag over his shoulder and begins to walk. I look back at our ship. Walking over to it I realize that Anakin would not wait up for me, he was way to eager to see his mother to stop for anyone. I quickly close off the ship and run after him. “Ani, wait.” I call out to him. He stops walking and turns to look at me. I smile. “Thought you were going to leave me for a second.” Anakin gives me a false reassuring smile telling me he would not but I saw right through it. After all, I am talking about Anakin.

Hours and hours passed as we walked the hot desert planet. Anakin finally told me we were two hours away from Mos Eisley. He acted as though it was a piece of cake.. yeah right. “Kallie, you’ve been in a sandstorm before haven’t you?” he asks me. I look up at him. I hate it that he is a few inches taller than me. I feel so friggin’ short. “No.” I say. Anakin stops walking and turns to look at me. “Alright. We need to look for some sort of shelter. A cave,..” I bite my bottom lip. “What about those tusken raider camp thingies? Will those work?” I ask him. Anakin contemplates it for a while. “It’s too dangerous. I don’t want to put you in a situation where you could get hurt.” He says.

I sigh. “How many minutes before this sandstorm hits?” I ask him. Anakin shrugs. “In an hour or so.” He answers. I shrug. “Well then let’s get a move on then. My guess is that if we pick up our pace we can be in Mos Eisley by the time the storm hits. It will give us just enough time.” I walk past Anakin heading in the direction we were going. After a while Anakin joins me. “Why are so eager to get there?” he asks. I smile looking down at the ground. “Because I know that you want to see your mother and from what you have told me about her she seems like a nice woman. I would never try to hold you back when it came to her.” I tell him. Anakin smiles. “Thanks, Kallie.” I look at him. “Don’t go soft on me now. We still are not there yet.” I say. Anakin laughs.
Sign up to rate and review this story