Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Poison

Letters

by BandiitMarie 3 reviews

"I don't intend to sleep until we find her and get her back to her family."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-17 - 824 words

5Exciting
Okay, I started another story, The City, and I kept getting reviews on Fatal Fascination. So, I am FINALLY making a sequel to the story. You must have read the first one to understand this one. Although, there will be a little 'catcher-upper' in the beginning. I hope to make it as good as the first, and I hope you guys will read it. Enjoy.

By the way, this is really short because this is the Preface.


"December 28th, 2009, This letter was delivered to the New Jersey state police department, that was obviously from Mr. Wayside. The Wayside murders stopped about a year ago, when a young woman, Alyn Luxford was abducted from the police station, after being called out by Mr. Wayside. Police have been on the trail since, but have yet to find her. I don't intend to sleep until we find her and get her back to her family. We have to comb through this letter like a fucking novel. Find anything you can, read between the lines, find anything that might hint to a location of her."

Mikey slammed the letter in the plastic back on the over head so the rest of the policemen on this case, could see it. He rubbed his forehead, already having been over this letter a million times both at the office and in his head. He was worse for wear, his skin pale, hair messy as if he never got any sleep, or even left the office. He could not get the image of her out of his head, like he was responsible for her being kidnapped. He was getting emotionally attached. He tried hard to tell himself that it wasn't his fault, but the other part of his brain told him it was. He looked at the overhead, seeing the letter again. Reading it, he could recite it from memory. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the other officers, seeing some of them just, talking to each other.

"Hey! You! Yes, you two right there, what the hell are you doing?! We are supposed to be trying to get this girl back, what are you doing? Yeah, nothing!? What if this was your daughter, your wife? You would be on this so fast, think about it!"

The police chief came in, and put hand on Mikey's shoulder. He knew he never got like this, ever. Mikey had invested himself in this case the whole time that Alyn was missing, he read every letter form the past, trying to find any clue he could. He was the smartest man he knew, and seeing his mind being morphed by this psycho bastard hurt him on another type of level. A man who spends his life dealing with these killers, and it's eating him away.

"We will find him Mike, We'll find this fucker and get that girl to her mother." The chief looked up at the overhead, reading the letter for only the second time, but read it carefully this time.

What an eventful year it has been.
It's almost sad, I haven't seen you since when?
Oh yes, I remember that very fun night.
When I took Alyn away, without a fight.
You would be so proud of her, she's not afraid.
I've done a good thing for her, a trick of the trade.

Oh, but when the New Year comes, there will be a surprise.
Wait for it, wait for it, now close your eyes.
When you finally open them, then you will see.
That the only person not around, is me.
And for Alyn, you wont see her around the bend.
For all the king's horses and all the king's men
Won't be able to put Alyn back together again.


Mikey knew what the last line meant. He remembers trying to explaining it to the incompetent police force that were assigned to this case, with no reason to be on it.

"Okay, listen..." Mikey stacked his papers on the table, sitting in front of a whole police team who pretty much only listened because it was more interesting then the normal cases they were issued.
"He obviously plans on leaving before New Years eve. He feels that he has gotten away with his murders and probably is happy with having Alyn in his company, and plans on going on hiatus. He is referring to Alyn, by her name, something he did not do a lot with the others. He would refer to them as Girl, her, she. Which means, Alyn is different to him. She has a significance. Him saying that 'all the king's horses and all the king's men, won't be able to put Alyn back together again.' Scares me, that is the part that is hard to decipher. He could be killing her, or maybe something worse." Mikey shook his head. He didn't want to think about anything that could be just another speculation.

Sign up to rate and review this story