Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Nine~

by CyanideSunlight 4 reviews

Sorry for the wait, guys. ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 428 words

1Moving
~Gerard's P.O.V.~

I smirked and said "Hello.."
Woah, a girl in my room.
I'm a nerdy guy so.. This is weird.
Aimee sat on my bed next to me and looked at her hands.
I saw her bite her lip. Kinda awkward cause there's nothing to do.
"So... What's new?" I asked, trying to make conversation.
She looked at me weird a sarcastic smile.
"Awesome things. I got the cds I've always wanted and the bass my mum said she'd buy me. Oh and my mum got a promotion too! What do you think?" she asked, annoyed.
My eyes widened then I looked down and mumbled sorry.
"Don't be, I should be. I'm just pissed off at my life. " she said quietly.
I looked at her, then laid back on my bed. She looked back at me.
"You got a lot of stuff in here.." she mumbled.
"Yup. I'm kinda like a collector. I got a lot of comics, cds, posters, mangas, whatever."
Her eyes lit up when I said cds.
"Ohh what music do you got?" she asked me and I pointed to the bookshelf thing I kept my music in. She walked over there with a slight limp.
I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes while she went through it. Woah, kinda sleepy. Better not fall asleep..
Before I knew it though, she was shaking me gently.
"Yo, you okay?" she asked, slightly worried.
I blinks a couple times and sat up. "Yeah just great, you?" I asked sleepily. I need coffee...
She rolled her eyes again and held up a cd. "Can we play this?" she asked.
It was Green Day. "Uhm yeah sure. Player's over there." I said and pointed to it.
She put it in and pressed play, and I could hear the familiar music I love.
Aimee sat on my bed again, humming to Green Day and I smiled at her.
We listened to it together. About three songs in, I stood up.
"Going to get coffee. Want me to get you some?" I asked.
"Uh yeah sure." Aimee answered then kept humming.
I left and bumped right into Mikey.
"Woah dude. What the hell?" I asked annoyed.
"Did you ask her?" he asked.
Oh shit, Mikey told me not to..
"Uhhh... yeah..." I said and looked away.
There was silence, then my door opened.
"Fuck, I probably need to call my mum. She's gonna call the cops on me or-- what's going on? Mikey what's wrong?" Aimee asked, alarmed.

~~~~~~~~
Short chapter, I know. Sorry. :P

~JassieXoXo
Sign up to rate and review this story