Categories > TV > WWE > Love The Way You Lie

Spear

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

The show must go on after all.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-19 - 217 words - Complete

0Unrated
4.
It wasn't planned at all. In fact it hurt like hell.

As Chris hoisted the title up in the air, patented smirk plastered on his face, he was completely oblivious to the inner workings of the Ultimate Opportunist.

Suddenly Chris was hit from behind dropping the title before being bulldogged out of the ring landing face first on the floor.

Shakily he struggled to stand as Adam grabbed Chris by the hair slamming him into the announcers table.

Adam's presence seemed to vanish abruptly as Chris gripped the table trying to catch his breath.

Slowly pulling himself up Chris struggled to gain his footing atop the table, he heard the chants of "spear" echoing through the arena but his mind was still reeling too much to focus on his surroundings.

Feet suddenly taken out from under him, he was sent flying into the barricade.

His ribs really did crack on impact; there was no selling going on there.

Rolling over on his back Chris struggled to breathe, slowly he looked to his left to Adam, who had tumbled through the barricade as well.

His eyes burned a cold steely gaze far different from the kind blue Chris was used to. Wincing Chris waited as the paramedics came to collect them.

The show must go on after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story