Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade

Fantasy Island

by SatansFaith 1 review

"Welcome To Fantasy Island, how may I help you this evening?" Discovering truths you didn't know where there. KaixTala, can't put much else otherwise it would ruin the plot.

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Kai,Ray - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2006-05-20 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 3441 words

0Unrated
How May I Help You Fantasy Island

-

Fantasy Island Chapter One

-

That was original.

That was tasteful.

That was about as subtle as blood on a bathroom tile.

'I Wanna Sex You Up' by LFO was playing in the 'staff room' as Tala walked into the reception area of where he worked, smiling a little to the guy at the front desk, who winked in return.

Tala, an attractive redhead of 23 years, felt rather bad about that. The guy had crushed on him since he'd started work but...it wasn't gonna happen. Ever. He wasn't Tala's type. He was too...bright. And bubbly. Tala was prone to falling for the dark, mysterious, asshole types.

Which explained his crush on one Kai Hiwatari - King of the dark, mysterious, asshole types.

He stopped in the staff room for only a moment, dumping his duffel bag onto a bench before leaving, walking up the stairs.

He had always told Kai -who acted more of an asshole big brother than anything else- that he worked in a restaurant. Two words for that;

Bull and shit.

Tala would have rather told Kai he was cleaning up elephant shit at the zoo than tell him where he really worked. Because if he told Kai where he really worked then...well, Kai would know. Kai would know that he, the innocent-sweet-little-Tala, was into kinky sex. More than that, his job was to let men indulge in their fantasies over the telephone.

Yes, that's right. He worked at a phone-sex operation called Fantasy Island.

He turned left at the top of the stairs and moved swiftly down the dimly lit corridor, stopping at the third door and entering, closing and locking it behind him. He sighed and leant against the door, closing his eyes.

He'd never actually...done anything other than 'normal' sex. Oh sure, he'd had boyfriends. He wasn't a virgin, hadn't been for eight years. But he'd never had the nerve, even with his two steady year-long-at-least boyfriends to try something a little more wild. He had a deep-seated fear of when the break-up came around -as they always seemed to with him- that his boyfriend would feel like telling stories.

And so he'd done the only sensible thing he could think of - he'd got a job talking about dirty fantasies with other men who wanted to play pretend and jerking-off.

He didn't class it as cheating, even when he'd had a boyfriend. There was never any actual sexual contact with the people he spoke to, he never even saw them. All he knew was their desired name. The name they wished him to moan or groan or scream. That was as far as the relationships went, unless they called and asked for him again.

Sighing, he kicked himself up off of the wall and walked over to the chair, dropping into it as he boredly eyed the room, waiting for the first call.

The walls were black, covered in sexual pictures and drawings, to help inspire him if he ran out of material or the caller was very unsure of themselves and he had to do all the work. There was the red armchair he was sitting in, a small coffee table before him which he propped his feet on, an end table by the chair which the phone sat on, and a bookcase to the right of the door filled with dirty novels.

Usually he would have taken the time to read one but...not today. Today he couldn't be bothered. He just wanted to get work over and done with so he could go home, stare at Kai for a while then go to bed and fantasize.

Generally, Tala didn't mind his job, but sometimes it shamed him. It shamed him that he was into that kind of thing. But sometimes he enjoyed it.

He had several dislike subjects he hated acting out with clients, but he did them. It was a well paying job. He earned nearly every cent he took in, minus the ten percent that went to his boss, who paid for the secretary, and another ten for the room he used. And considering that from one call he could make anywhere from $30 - $150 -depending on the customer- it was really a small amount.

The cost of calling his particular branch was $2 a minute, and times that by five minutes and you had ten bucks, which meant $8 to yourself and $2 to your boss. And some callers liked to go for very long sessions. However, buying the time of the people who worked for Fantasy Island came in fifteen minute intervals which the client paid for in advance. And if he didn't last as long as he had bought, that was too bad for him.

But back onto the subject of the 'games' he didn't enjoy playing, he hated doing anything with children or animals or the elderly, and of course there were quite a few people -especially Bryan's BDSM clients- that loved to do scat and mutilation, as well as snuff.

He jumped as the telephone rang and took a deep breath before reaching over and picking it up. "Yeah?" Not the best way to answer a call, he knew that, but he also knew that it wouldn't be a customer. They didn't get the direct call.

"Tala, you busy?"

"No."

"Great, we got a guy here. His credit is clear and I've tried Lee but...nada. Couldn't get through."

"Sure, give it a minute or two then put him through."

"Always the tease, huh?"

"Naturally." He hung up and stared at the wall. He always wondered if people really did the kind of thing he stared at and talked about every night, or if they only did it for movies and magazines. Sometimes his brain would say that obviously some people did it, and at others it would say that no one did it or really wanted to do it, only calling to satisfy their curiosity.

He hated his mind sometimes.

Relaxing back into his chair he closed his eyes, waiting for the ring of the phone. It came after a few minutes and he let the phone ring two more times before picking it up, smiling to himself. "Hello?" He asked, with just the right amount of seduction and lust in his voice.

Really, he didn't know why it came so easily to him when he wasn't even turned on.

"..."

The silence at the other end of the line didn't bother him, realising immediately that this was a first timer. His voice levelly calm and warm and non-judgemental, he continued. "I'm Tala. You are?"

"E-Enrique."

"Well, Enrique, we have to get a few things straight, yeah? Just before we start. You know, so I know what you want. Is that okay?" He tried to keep the condescending tone from his voice but wasn't sure it worked.

"...sure."

"Okay. Is there anything in particular you'd like? A specific scenario?" Tala boredly eyed the walls and cursed Lee in his mind. He hated first-timers. His regulars were better. There was a swift and polite hello -which was always appreciated-, some general talk on how things were to happen and bam, let the game begin. At most it took ten minutes. Usually only five.

"...uh...I guess..."

"I'm sorry, but could you speak up?" The low whispering was hard to hear, and it would constantly kill the mood if he had to ask, after every sentence, for this Enrique to talk louder. And it would only waste Enrique's money. And his time.

There was a thick swallow from the other end of the line. "...yeah, I uh...I guess I wanna do..."

"I'm sorry?" Tala enquired, trying to keep his annoyance in control as the end of the sentence was mumbled into silence.

"...rape."

Tala smiled slightly and shook his head, propping his feet up on the table and getting even more comfy. This would be amusing. "I see. And who would you prefer to be? The big bad rapist or the innocent victim?" He put in the right amount of sweetness to make the comment seem coy instead of taunting.

"Rapist."

Tala nodded. "Okay. And what is happening?"

Silence from the other end of the line.

Taking in a deep breath he began to talk, his voice low and throaty with desire. So effortless. So easily. So believable. "What am I doing Enrique? Am I in a club with my drink lying unguarded on the table? Or am I at home alone with a window open? Or am I harmlessly walking down a street at night?"

"The street." Came the tight reply. "You're walking down the street and I grab you, pull you into an alleyway."

Tala smirked a little closing his eyes. "I'm fighting you Enrique. I don't want to go with you...I don't want you to hurt me...to touch me...to fuck me..." His voice steadily grew more and more frightened, quivering. He heard Enrique moan down the line and continued. "I'm opening my mouth Enrique, I'm gonna scream until I pass out, until someone calls the cops..."

"..." Nothing but another groan.

Once again biting back his frustration, he tried to nudge the boy in the right direction. This guy was probably no older than fifteen. "What are you going to do Enrique? Are you going to slam me against the wall, slap me, bring out a knife? Or are you going to keep me pinned up against you, my whole body trembling in fear as you cover my mouth with your hand?"

"I'm gonna throw you up against the wall and slap you so fucking hard you'll feel it for weeks after I'm done."

"It hurt Enrique...I did feel it...oh god...I'll keep quiet so long as you don't hit me again..."

"That's right," another groan, "you better behave now or else I'll fucking kill you, do you understand?"

"I'm too frightened to talk Enrique, I'm nodding my head, begging you with my eyes alone to let me go, not to do what you're thinking about doing...please Enrique, please don't hurt me..."

His eyes flicked to the clock briefly before Enrique replied as he noticed he'd already been on the call for fifteen minutes.

"I won't fucking hurt you if you keep quiet, you fucking bitch,"

"Oh god...I wish I could believe that Enrique...I really wish I could but...but..." He sobbed, though no tears escaped his eyes, "Oh god because I know you're lying! I know you're gonna fuck me!"

"That's right bitch, I am gonna fuck you!"

"Oh my...what are you doing Enrique? It's so dark, I can hardly see anything...I don't know what you're doing..."

"...what am I supposed to be doing?"

Tala almost cracked up at that. JESUS! No wonder Lee ignored the call! Holding back his laughter and breathing through his nose as he bit his lower lip he managed to get out, "What do you think Enrique? You've got me pinned against the wall, helpless, what did you want to do to me?"

"...I wanted to fuck you."

Tala had to force down another batch of laughter. That was supposed to have been an invitation to get back into the game. "Well, Enrique, if you want to fuck me first you have to get it out, don't you?"

"I uh..."

Restraining a sigh Tala decided to change the rules of the game. "Looks like you're in trouble Enrique, you hesitated too long, I've got you pinned against the wall now. I'm glaring down at you, daring you to try to fight back as I start yanking down your trousers. I dare you to fight back, bitch, this is what you get for trying to act tough...I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk straight for weeks."

"Oh fuck...no..." The groan let Tala know the boy was obviously back in the game.

"Oh fuck yes sweetheart, your ass will never be the same after I'm done with you tonight. I'm gonna fuck you raw and without preparation. You're going to feel it all. What do you have to say about that? Huh?"

"Shit...I...I don't wanna do this..."

"Do you think I give a shit darling?" He growled out in reply. "I've got your trousers and boxers around your ankles Enrique, I'm spinning you around, pressing you hard against the wall. Can you feel the cold brick on your face? Can you feel the icy wind biting you? Are you shaking? Crying? Keep begging me for mercy and you might get it..."

Tala's eyes move to the clock again. Twenty minutes now.

"Shit Tala, please, please don't do that...I was only kidding...I don't...I don't want you to fuck me! Please! I've never taken it before!"

"Can you feel me Enrique? I'm right up against you. My hard cock is pressing at your virginal little asshole. Any last words before I start to fuck you?"

"Oh God..."

"He won't help you. I'm already entering you..."

A very loud groan down the line.

"Can you feel me? I'm entering you slowly, I want it to hurt you as much as possible. Can you feel me rubbing your insides raw? Can you feel me stretching you out? Can you feel the pain?"

"Yes...I want you to stop...I want you to stop!"

"Too bad, I'm not going to. Not until I'm satisfied. I hope we're clear on that little fact, as well as the one that if you scream, I'll break your neck."

A whimper, though he couldn't distinguish whether it was one of pain or pleasure. If the boy was really into it, it could be either.

"And now I'm drawing out of you, just as slowly as I entered. Are you liking it yet baby? Are you enjoying being fucked raw by a stranger?"

"N-no..."

"Wrong answer darling, I didn't want to hear that. I hope you understand that that's the reason why I just slammed my full length back into you. What are you doing Enrique? Are you screaming yet? Crying? Biting your tongue to restrain the shouts you so desperately want to let out?"

"...I don't want you to hurt me...I'm trying to keep quiet..."

"What a good little boy you're being, aren't you? Are you afraid of me Enrique?"

"Yes."

"You're also clever. You know I'll kill you if you give me any problems don't you? I'm fucking you steadily now, not too hard, but not gently either. I don't know you, I don't love you or care about you, why should I give a fuck if I'm hurting you?"

Suddenly there was a loud cry from the other end of the line and Tala smirked, looking to the clock once more. 27 minutes. Damn he was good. Just as suddenly the phone was hung-up. He frowned to himself as he put the receiver back in the cradle.

Like 'Thank you' or 'I had a good time' were hard words to muster and speak! Jesus, it was only polite!

He slipped a hand into his pocket while looking down, smiling grimly. "Not even half-way up. That's why I hate beginners." He sighed to himself, placing the cigarette he had removed from his pack into his mouth before putting them away and taking out his lighter, sparking up before putting the silver Zippo away too.

As he slowly smoked his cigarette he stared up at the roof, watching the smoke winding and curling around itself and up to the ceiling. He prayed that he wouldn't get another rookie tonight. He hated dealing with them.

He paused in his thoughts to take his vibrating cell-phone from his pocket and checked the number before answering. "Hi Bry, you wouldn't believe what I've just had to put up with."

"What happened?" The other Russian asked, no longer interested in saying hello.

"I got some fucking...beginner!" Tala finally allowed his laughter to escape. "He says he wants to do a rape fantasy, right?"

"Right."

"He wants to be the rapist."

"Yeah."

"And you know what he says?"

"What?"

"What am I supposed to be doing."

Bryan laughed too. "You're shitting me, right?"

"No, I am not. I wish I was, but I'm not."

"So what'd you do?"

"I took charge. Became the rapist. And then do you know what he did?"

"What?"

"Came and hung-up. Not even a goodbye."

He heard Bryan sigh. "Gotta hate the beginners."

"How's things at your end? Slow if you're calling me."

"Heh, you mustn't be busy since you answered."

"Touché." Tala agreed, lifting his booted foot to stub the cigarette out with before tossing the butt away. "How are things with you?"

"Slow, and boring. I wish they'd give us a TV. TV is better than staring at pictures."

Tala smirked to himself. "You just don't have any imagination, Bry-Bry."

"I don't need it, I do it, instead of just talking about it." Was the calm retort.

Although he knew his friend probably wasn't serious he felt his eyes narrowing anyway. "Was that a dig?"

"No, merely an observation."

"I don't want to get into this Bryan."

"Get into what? That you're sexually repressed? That you wanna try things but can't because you're reminded of one particular asshole?"

Tala grit his teeth. "Yes." He ground out, hating Bryan with a sudden burning passion he hadn't felt since he had dated Michael.

"You need to let the past lie. Get fucked how you want it. Don't let some asshole control your sex life, especially one that isn't even a part of it anymore."

"It doesn't work like that for me Bryan, I'm not you."

"What's the difference?" Bryan demanded, sounding almost insulted.

"I have morals." The redhead replied smugly, hanging up before he got cursed by the other. He stretched, hearing his bones cracking satisfactorily before he shoved his cell phone back in his pocket. Sighing he got back to his feet and wandered aimlessly over to one of the pictures, staring at it for a few moments.

The first was rather straight forward. A woman handcuffed on the bed, a man in-between her thighs. They looked to be having fun, seeing as how the woman had her legs wrapped tightly around the mans neck while he held her thighs onto his shoulders.

He shifted his gaze onto the next. A young boy was being raped by a priest, forcedly bent over an alter, the father's holy robes up around his waist as he assaulted the young, crying boy, driving into him mercilessly from behind. He wondered how old the boy was before dismissing the thought, cursing himself mentally for allowing himself to become so bored.

Tomorrow, he was bringing in his portable DVD player whether Boris liked it or not.

The one beside it was of a young girl dressed in a frilly pink dress, sitting on an older man's lap while one hand stroked her hair, and the other her mostly revealed thigh.

Even though the last two posters depicted young children, they weren't really. They were just dressed that way. He knew the boy who had posed for the priest shot, and the girl was obviously not so young as seen from her huge breasts.

And then they landed upon his personal favourite. He knew if he told Bryan that this particular scene of events -taken from a magazine- being his favourite he would be insulted some more for being sexually repressed. But that was what he fantasised about.

Being taken away by some stranger and just...screwed senseless. That way he wouldn't have to hide what he wanted.

A scowl curved the coral coloured lips.

Not like he had had to after Michael. After Michael had told him he was a slut -publicly, of course- for believing everything he had said. Fuck! It had been Michael's idea to try half of the things they had, and he had the nerve to turn around and blame him!

But the words had stuck. Six years on the words had remained in his mind and they would not go away. Every boyfriend he had ever had after that he had stuck to 'normal' sex, and was then dumped for not being 'adventurous' enough.

Sweet, innocent little Tala.

It was a double-edged sword.

The phone ringing broke his thoughts and he turned away from the posters to move over to it.

-

That's it for this chapter. You can expect two...maybe three more chaps from this. Review if you want. Flamers, you know where the door is.
Sign up to rate and review this story