Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 10.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 4 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-03-20 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 1167 words - Complete

2TrainWreck
~ Frankie’s wonderful Pov ~

I felt something poking me in the side and winced automatically twisting my body away from the annoying and slightly painful object.

“Frank!” I heard a familiar voice yell but was still too far away in dream land where I was dancing with…skittles. Well I do love skittles!

“Frank Anthony fucking Iero!” My eyes opened wide and I sat up hitting my head hard on the roof of my bunk.

“Owwww!”

“Oops, sorry Frankie but you were repeating “Where’s the green skittles!” over and over again.” So that’s what I was dreaming about.

“Oh. Well they are my favourite!” I said defensively.

“Whatever you say Frankie.” He said with a laugh. God I love G’s laugh!

I brushed it off and climbed out of my bunk and to the kitchen part of it. Mikey was there and he handed me a coffee which I was grateful for as I entered.

“Frank, if you are going to preform you will probably want to think about changing out of those pumpkin pj’s and into your clothes.” Bob stated.

“I just woke up!” Wow I’m really defensive today!

“Ok, ok! Keep your hair on!”

“Sorry Bob. I’m just in a bad mood.”

//

We have played a few songs and our fans have gone crazy! They love us! Some have t-shirts that we made, some have homemade ones saying things like “MCR SAVED MY LIFE!” which is awesome! We are about to play our last song of the night, I’m Not Okay (I Promise) and I’m incredibly excited! I always go nuts when playing this song!

“Ok guys!” Gee shouts to the crowd. “We are going to play our last dong of the night! It’s a big hit and involves a lot of crazy shit from Frank! It’s I’m Not Okay (I Promise)!!” The crowd cheer and Gee starts singing.



“Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, its better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out.”



I danced over to G and started playing next to him. He occasionally put the microphone in front of me so I could sing."""

“What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now).”"""


When Ray was playing his solo and all Gee could do was dance, now I don’t know what possessed me to do this but… I kissed him... and he kissed back! I have no idea why I did it; it just felt like the thing to do. The crowd obviously enjoyed it because they all screamed in happiness. But eventually I had to pull away to breath and for Gerard to sing."""

“But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay).”"""

When the song finished we all waved and walked off stage.

“Nice stage kiss guys!” Bob said winking at me.

I just flipped him off and went to get some much needed coffee.


“Yeah guys, why did you kiss each other.” Now all eyes were on me. Including G’s.
“I-it just felt like the thing to do.” I lied almost flawlessly. “Plus it’ll piss off all the homophobes and haters!”

“I guess it will.” Mikey said, “But still in front of ME!”

Gerard laughed. “Don’t blame me! It was Frank who kissed me!” That annoyed me. Was he embarrassed that I kissed him? Was he angry?

“Hey Frankie? Next time warn me when you’re planning on doing something like that, kay?”

Now that hurt. He must of not wanted me to kiss him…he must be angry. I felt hot angry, embarrassed and heart breaking tears sting my eyes. I ran. Ran from the arena we were playing in, from the tour bus, I didn’t know where I was going, I just kept running. Gee hates me now. He’s angry because I kissed him. What about Tom? Will he be mad? More tears stung my eyes making the previous ones fall because there wasn’t enough room to keep them all. They just kept on falling down my cheeks. Each one leaving a salty trail.

I stopped running suddenly realising I didn’t have a clue where I was. I looked around and saw a bench. I sat down and cried more. Cried because I was lost. Cried because I lost the man I loved more than anything even if I could only be best friends with him. Cried because I have probably lost Tom, the only guy who took away the emptiness of not having Gee. Then started thinking of him. His soft thin lips against my chapped ones. His tongue playing with my lip ring. His now short white hair. His long arms and legs. Everything about him! I cried heavier my breaths coming in pants now.

I felt my phone vibrate and started playing 'Sitting on the dock of the bay' by Otis Redding, I really like this song. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was a text from G.


Where the fuck r u Frank?! ~ G-Bear


I was going to text back but then he would know where I was. I didn’t want them finding me yet. Suddenly I felt something crawl up my arm. I used my phone as a light and realised it was SPIDER!! I screamed and flicked it off with my fingers. Then I jumped up and ran a little further away.

Maybe I should text Gee."""

Sorry G…dont tell the others but im near a bench. Its near a big oak tree. Im scared Gee! There was a SPIDER on my arm! Can you find me? WITHOUT the others. ~ Freaky Frankie

Sure Frankie anything for u! Im coming now. ~ G-Bear"""

He was coming. I’m going to be okay, when Gerard finds me I’ll tell him the truth and see what happens. I can’t keep going on like this.
Sign up to rate and review this story