Categories > Original > Romance

The Suicide Lovers

by Tiger_Lilly17536 0 reviews

Lives lost, love destroyed, family gone. BEWARE SUICIDE IS A MAJOR FACTOR!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-20 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 551 words - Complete

1Insightful
This life of mine needs to end.
I can't take this pain today.
I need to end me life I live.
Never to draw breath again.
I wish the light would go away.
I would rather die in the dark.
The light is bright it blinds my sight.
With the dark comes the ink blackness.
That created the world.
So tonight I plan to end my life...


Unnoticed to those in the house, a girl took a knife to her wrist and ended her life. Her parents had gone to bed without checking on her, and her sister had already snook out of the house. She passed from this world alone and forgotten.

Her parents forwent a service. They said nothing as she was lowered into the earth. They buried her beneath the willow. The only person who said anything was one lone boy. He stood away from the family, and he stayed there late into the night.

Anything that had belonged to her had been thrown into her room and locked away there. Her parents avoided looking around her room. If only they had turned the lights on they would have noticed the person their daughter had become.

I am sorry to say, that I can't take this pain today.
I am sorry to tell you I am ending this today.
Sorry I was never good enough for my family.
Good bye forever we speak no longer.
Sorry that I feel this way.
Sorry to say that I will pick up the gun.
Sorry to say that I will put the the barrel to my head.
Then pull the trigger.
Sorry that I will make a mess in the room with my blood.
Sorry that I will not be there to clean up my mess.
But the last thing I am sorry about.
Is that I will be free from you for the rest of time.


The only thing heard that night was the bang of a gun being fired once, then only silence. People in the house ran towards the sound. Frightened of what they would see. But knowing that they had to find out what had caused the sound.

What they found made them sick to their stomach. Blood was everywhere. On the floor rested the body of the boy, gun in his hand.

His funeral was so different that the girls. Family from all over showed up, friends were crying, and people mourned the loss of life. Flowers dropped on the casket as it was lowered, words spoken as the dirt piled on top. They buried him beneath the willow, next to the one he loved.

The only request that his family made was that the area be fenced off and for them to share a stone. Her family contested the request. But they had no real objections that would be valid. The arrangements were made, and separate stone removed. His family ordered one big one and had it engraved with their names and at the top it read, "Here lay the Suicide Lovers." The metal fence was put around the graves and a sign was put up that read, "You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see. But you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel."

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story