Categories > Original > Romance > Avenged Sevenfold (Matt & Valary)

Avenged Sevenfold (Matt & Valary)

by Pantera 0 reviews

Matt ends up falling for his female friend Valary

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 438 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 

Matt sat on the side of his bed he blinked and stretched he got up yawning. He looked at the clock as it read 6:00 am he went to his bathroom and peed his mother walked in "Oh dear" she looked away "Uh hun". He looked over "Mom! What the fuck turn around!" she turned around "Watch your mouth Matthew Sanders". He quickly got done "I'm trying to have my morning piss in peace if you don't mind" "Oh gosh Matthew it's not like it's the first time I've ever seen your little wee wee". 

He walked out "Yeah and I'm not little anymore" he walked away "Well I bet your just proud because boys always think with their willy's not their brains". He couldn't help but smile "Yeah sometimes" he sat on his bed she walked over "Here's your book bag I decided to get it ready for you I didn't hear your alarm". She smiled "It's only like six" "Oh no honey that clock is wrong it's like six forty five". He jumped up and ran to his dresser "Shit!" he quickly grabbed clothes and put them on. 

He grabbed his bag and ran downstairs his sister and father were having breakfast. He grabbed two prices of toast and two pieces of bacon he made it like a sandwich and inhaled it. He ran to the bathroom brushing his teeth he used mouth wash he wet his hair down and combed it back. He ran out and grabbed his bag "I'll see you guys later" he kissed his mother on the cheek, his sister on the head and rubbed his dads head. 

He ran out the door and he could hear the bus coming he ran across the street to the bus stop and waited. The bus came to a rolling stop and the woman opened the doors he looked around not seeing Valary. She come running out of the house and down the sidewalk he smiled showing his big dimples in his cheeks. She ran onto the bus and he got on and the bus doors closed they walked to the back and sat down together. 

He held his bag "So uh how are you today?" she looked at him and smiled "Good you?" "I'm good". She grabbed his hand "It's so beautiful out isn't it?" he looked at her slowly pulling away "Yeah sure". The looked around she frowned "What's wrong?" "Uh nothing look I you don't mind I'm gonna go to the very back". He got up and moved to the very back of the bus and sat alone looking out the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story