Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My shipwrecked romance.

Chapter Two.

by Thecreeps 0 reviews

Gerard & Evelyn visit their room, and go for a meal. what happens when Gerard rushes out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-21 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 404 words

2Ambiance
Second Chapter; Enjoy.. Maybe :)


For a while they stayed in the dining area, admiring the view and decoration. There were two glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling above them, wooden bannisters leading into grand stairs at one end of the room, with a checkered black and whitefloor beneath their feet. Romantic looking tables scattered neatly around the room, leaving just the right space for them to dance slowly and gracefully, to the music playing by the band on the stage at the opposite end of the room to the stairs.


The two had decided to check out their room as they left the dining area, admiring the decoration in the corridors as they did so.


"Wow, Gerard. It's so beautiful, I never imagined it like this.." Evelyn said, resting her hand on the wall and studying the paper; Red and gold, patterned with precision detail, and floral design. It really was beautiful. He nodded, and smiled, acknowledging her comment but choosing silence for the rest of the journey to their room; A double bed in the center of the cosy room, a few gold framed pictures of faces and landscapes hanging on the plain, cream walls. Two mahogany nightstands at either side of the bed, a same colour wardrobe and dressing table in the corner of the room.


"It's perfect, Gerard." Evelyn whispered, grasping his hand and pulling him further into the room, closing the door behind them both, and walking into the center of the room.

"You know, it really is." He agreed, stepping out of the way of the mirror, and sitting down on the bed. She did something anyone seldom saw her do, and sat down beside him, quickly lifting her head and pressed her lips to his.

"Should we go eat something, Gerard?" She asked, standing back on her feet and walking across the room, back towards the maple door.

~

Sitting down at the table, Evelyn looked into Gerard's eyes; filled with love, and warmth.

"Ready to order?" He asked, smiling and ducking his head, lifting the menu and picking out what he'd like to order.

"Shall I get you same as me or.. do you want something different?" He asked, and she nodded before he called a waiter and placed their orders.

~

Around fifteen minutes later, they received their meals and were almost half way through their food when Gerard's face flushed and he rushed away from his seat..
Sign up to rate and review this story