Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

why is he crying??

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-23 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 648 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
After around half an hour I picked myself up off the floor, the bleeding had stopped, but I wasn't going to clean up the blood. I could hear someone crying their heart out just outside the door, so I moved closer and pressed my ear against it. The person crying was Gerard. Why the hell was he crying? He just dumped me and now he's crying- if anything, I should be the one crying. I flicked the lock and walked out of the bathroom, everyone was sitting in a circle, silent tears pouring from their eyes as Gerard cried hard into his younger brother. I didn't look at them, I just walked out of the door, slid down to the floor and sighed. Why did this have to happen? I should have stood up for myself, then we wouldn't be in this mess. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I was kicked out of the band now- things between me and Gerard would just be too awkward.
"Gerard, please stop crying." I heard Mikey beg from inside the hotel room.
"Frank" Gerard muttered, he muttered my name over and over again, his voice getting more desperate each time. I heard someone get up and come to the door, so I shuffled over so I was leaning against the wall.
"Hey man." It was Ray, he sat down next to me and I leaned on his shoulder and started to cry. "Hey,hey, Frankie. It's okay, it will all be fine I promise."
"I don't think it will Ray." I sobbed and he noticed my wrists. I didn't say anything, he just read the name that I had calved and traced his fingers over all the gashes.
"Why, Frankie? You promised you wouldn't." Ray's voice was quiet and his own tears had started to fall.
"I stopped because Gerard didn't like it. I stopped because you didn't like it. But now I don't have any of those things. I've lost Gerard completely and now your gonna kick me out of the band 'cause things will be too awkward. I hate this so much, I hate myself so much, Ray. I should have fought back, I know I should. I'm just glad this happened to me and not Gerard." I explained, still sobbing heavily.
"Oh, Frank. You haven't lost us! We still love you, and so does Gerard. He just thinks this is what's best for you, I'm sure he'll come round. And we would never kick you out of the band, we just love you too much." Ray said, hugging me tight against his strong, warm torso. "Gerard just doesn't want you to get hurt, that's all."
"But Ray... He's the only thing in this life that doesn't hurt me." I confessed, my breathing becoming heavier and more labored and on the verge of hyperventilation. Just then, the door opened, and Bob, Brian and Mikey walked out. Mikey bent down so he was at my level and brushed some of my tears away with his calloused thumb.
"Hey, Gerard's really upset. I'm sure, no, I know for a fact that he didn't mean what he said. I don't think he can live without you Frank, you're his drug supply now, your his liquor, you're the only thing that he can rely on to always be there no matter what. You love him more than anything in the world, we all do. But what you and him have is special, and he loves you just as much. Just go in there and talk to him, please." I nodded my head and let go of Ray, Mikey helped me up and gave me a reassuring smile. Well, here goes nothing...




Hehehehe. Cliffhanger. What do you think's gonna happen? I may update tonight, or tommorrow, but this is DEFINATELY not the end!!!
xxx
R&R frerard tards
Sign up to rate and review this story