Categories > Books > Harry Potter > emerald and silver

the sounds of your senses

by xxooxx 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Draco,Harry,Hermione,Ron,Voldemort - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-24 - 202 words

-1TrainWreck
As Malfoys eyes flickered open, Harry pulled his wand away from Draco's face, pointing it directly at Voldermort screaming the 'Avada Kedavra' curse , the dark lord was flung backwards in blast of blue light -piercing screams filled the air as he hit the ground , Draco glaced at Harry before they ran over to were voldermort lay, Hermoine swiftly followed - Ron slightly behind (not to egaer to be near the dark lord). Harry felt his heart beating agaist the walls of his chest , the sound of his feet hitting the ground-hard , the pain of his lungs desperatly seeking oxygen. They gathered round Voldermorts body staring down at it - was it alive? Malfoy took out his wand and pointed it at the deamons chest , Harry looked at him questioningly "we have to make sertain" Harry nodded and pulled out his wand , Hermoine and Ron did the same . They all spoke the curse and watched as Voldermorts body shook Violently and quickly became nothing more than a blinding blast of blue light and left only scorch marks on the dusty ground. The four were shot back in the blast, limbs flailing as they hit the ground, screams and explosions ringing in there ears.
Sign up to rate and review this story