Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Hurt You

Chapter 1

by Keep-it-Ugly 1 review

I dare you to...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-25 - 426 words

1Exciting
"I dare you to... go up to the creepy kid and start making-out with him!" Bob dared me. This had been going on for quite a while. Not two minutes ago I dared him to strip down and run around the school three times. He did it! Bob doesn't want to be known as a "chicken".

"I will do no such thing!" I screamed in his face. I turned to look at the scary dude. He was sitting cross-legged underneath a tree. We were at school. Bob and I were in the ninth grade, while that guy was in twelfth grade! Not only would I be kissing another boy (although I am gay, it doesn't mean he is) but also I would be kissing a boy three grades above me!

"Dude I will pay you 50 bucks if you do it. But remember Frank, it can't be a peck on the cheek and then run." he said. Well I do need the money.

"Okay..." I said. I started regretting it as I walked towards him. I looked over his shoulder to see he was drawing. Wow. He was good. No, not good. HE WAS GREAT!

I decided to do this right. I don't know why, but I was scared. I pushed the notebook out of his lap. He looked up at me. Let's just say if looks could kill, I would be dead. Behind his black, messing hair was the most beautiful face I had ever seen. I was still scared, but for a different reason now. I was scared of rejection.

I sat in his lap. He had the same expression set on his face. I started kissing down his neck. He didn't move.

Third Person

Frank sucked on the boy's neck. And that boy's name was Gerard.

Gerard gripped Frank's shoulders and pushed him back. Frank was stunned, and sad. But what happened next was not anticipated by anyone. Gerard crushed his lips against Frank's.

Frank was stunned to say the least. He squeaked on impact.

Gerard's kiss was far from passionate. It was forced. Full of want but no need. Either way, it was Frank's best kiss ever.

Finally, after minutes of making out, Frank pulled away. Not only to take in a much needed, deep breath, but to stare at the beauty in front of him.

"What's your name?" Gerard asked Frank. His voice was almost as gorgeous as his looks.

"Uh... Frank. Yours?" Frank was afraid that he shouldn't have asked.

"Gerard." he said, smiling.

"Gerard... I like that name." thought Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story