Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Cish Cash

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura is in another pouty mood when her father calls from Japan.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-03-25 - Updated: 2011-03-26 - 575 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cish Cash:

I sat at the kitchen table still sulking. Stupid Adam. Engaged to that slut, Carmen. What is he thinking?!? I sat back and sighed. Not like he's going to listen to me anyway. It's always about stupid Carmen. Idiot. No, this is not jealousy! I'm just concerned about a friend. Why can't everyone else understand that?

I looked up when I heard the water cutting off in the kitchen. My mom was drying her hands with a dishrag. She noticed me looking at her.

"You're still at the table?" she asked. I pressed my lips together and nodded.

"Yeah," I said.

"Still thinking about Adam?"

"No..."

She walked into the dining room and sat down next to me at the table. My mother rubbed on my shoulder. "You should just tell him how you feel."

I looked up at her. "Tell him what?"

"I don't know. You hate how things are between you guys right now."

"I have told him that many times."

"In a nice way?"

I pouted as I puffed out a loud groan. "What's the use? It won't sink through to him."

My mother was about to speak when the phone rang. We both looked into the kitchen.

"Who is calling us this late?" she asked.

"How should I know?" I asked back.

"Hm," my mom said. She wandered into the kitchen and answered the phone.

(The following dialogue is in Japanese. So just use your imagination.)

"Hello?" I heard my mother ask. I turned away from her again. Loud squealing turned my attention back to the kitchen. Mom raced back into the dining room with the phone clenched in her hand.

"Sakura-chan!" she cried. "It's your father on the phone!" My eyes got big really quick.

"No way," I gasped. I rushed over to her. "I want to talk to him!!!" My mom held her hand.

"Hold on," she said. She held the phone to her ear.

"Hang on dear, Sakura-chan wants to talk to you too," she said. Mom handed the phone to me.

"Hi dad!" I said once I held the phone to my ear.

"Hey dear," he said back. "How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"Great. I miss you and your mom so much."

"We miss you too."

"I heard you and Jiro broke up."

"Yeah, that's old news."

"Seeing anyone new?"

"No."

"Too bad. Don't worry, you'll find the right guy. He's waiting for you out there, somewhere."

"You sure about that?"

"I know, because you are my little field mouse."

I felt myself smiling after he said that. "Thanks dad." I happened to look over and see my mom pouting at me. She looks like a little baby whose was taken them. I smiled to myself.

"I'm going to let you go now," I said to dad. "Mom looks like she'll cry if she doesn't talk to you again" Dad only laughed.

"Okay, Sakura-chan," he said. I smiled at mom as I handed her the phone. Mom's eyes lit up and took it from me. Heck, she nearly snatched it out of my hand.

"Easy there!" I said. But, mom wasn't listening to me now. She had become engulfed with her husband talking to her. I smiled and walked back to my room.

"Have fun, you two," I mumbled to myself. Mom's schoolgirl-like laughter helped me along to my room.

Her Younger Sister Had a Bitter Where I Kissed Her On Her Thigh
Sign up to rate and review this story