Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That one winter!

That one winter!

by ONotz 1 review

I dont know were its leading! I just dont! But it will not be erotic!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-25 - Updated: 2011-03-26 - 2344 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Were is Frank?” Gerard asked worriedly. “he was supsynchronicityposed to be here last night!”
He wined to his younger brother Mikey. Mikey was the same age as Frank only 16,and Gerard was 19. Mikey seemed more responsible than Gerard.
“He is on his way! His flight was stalled because of the snow! He will be here in 10 minutes.”

Gerard was way over excited. He hasn’t seen his friend since last Christmas. Frank moved away but they kept contact. He wouldn’t be this exited if he hadn’t seen him for a year. He even got him a present even if he wouldn’t tell Mikey about it. He thought Mikey found the receipt anyway. He grabbed the wrapped guitar case with the Les Paul in it. He ran down stairs and put it under his Christmas tree.

Mikey ran to the door like a puppy that has been waiting all day for someone to come home. When Mikey opened the door he hugged Frank so hard that Frank looked at Gerard and mouthed -Help me-.
Gerard tore his brother off of Frank and hugged him. “We’ve missed you” Gerard said.
He looked at Frank and started jumping up and down. “What do you want to do first?”
“Well what has changed in Jersey since I’ve been gone?” Gerard and Mikey busted out laughing. Nothing changed in Jersey, until now at least.

As the sun set that night all three boys giggled and talked about what each other missed since last year. Frank had it tough at his school like Gerard and Mikey did. Being the only guys to be in misfit hoodies and carry around nirvana book bags was like lighting a fire in your living room, its different. A lot different compared to the muscular jocks who beat them every day, emotionally or physically. It’s hard being different. No way around it. At least they were them. That’s what Gerard said in his mind every time he was pushed or punched. At least im not pretending. He thought over and over.

But some times it wasn’t enough. He would hurt his head over and over thinking why us? What did WE do? Nothing, were pathetic. He tried for Mikey. That’s one of the few things he cared about any more; Mikey, Frank, and his last year in school. After that he wouldn’t move until Mikey could. He would get a job. He would support both Mikey and himself after Mikey graduates. That was his plan. His dad didn’t have a lot of money since his mom left. He didn’t even get child support any more. But they had a roof. They had at least 2 presents from his dad. He was never home because he traveled with work, but they are alive. He cared for Mikey over everything else, even his own life.


He awoke up at 6 am. Even if it was on Christmas break he had reflexes that would never go away. He started making breakfast for the other two in the house. He really needed to go shopping. He made them both plates and set them in the fridge for them to heat up later. He was off with the credit card to get the groceries. Oh joy. He thought.

Frank woke up with a slight headache as he always did. “Why do I always have headaches?” He said out load. “You know us!” Mikey retorted back fro the couch he was sleeping on. “Did I wake you?” Frank asked. “Naw man. I wake up an hour after Gerard. He left an hour ago.” Mikey said. Frank felt sad and looked at the Christmas tree. It only had a few ornaments on it. Two or three that Gerard made in grade school, the others were all Mickey’s. But the one thing that caught his eye was the angel. It looked glass and crystal, but tastefully put together with its halo an even centimeter over her head. It looked hand painted but he wasn’t sure. It looked old but not antique. Just then the door swung open. “MIKEY! FRANK! COME HELP ME! I CAN’T GET ALL OF THESE BAGS!!” Frank and Mikey rolled there eyes.. “Coming my dear!” Frank teased Gerard.
“Shut up Frankie before you get no lunch!” he teased back. He ran to Gerard’s car and grabbed all the heavy stuff. He made it all the way up to the porch with soda and water before Mikey grabbed it. “If u break your back we can’t pay for your meds, keep it light!” he teased and brought the rest of it in. Frank new it was Christmas Eve and had plans for them.

He set there gifts under the tree not even noticing the present for him. He was exited for Gerard and Mikey to see what he had bought them. He had bought Gerard a misfit hoodie and CD that were only sold once a year at chistmas time. He also got Mikey a Metallica sweatshirt and pitch black glasses. They would love them!

Frank wondered if nothing had changed in Jersey. It’s been a year. This was an exiting city. He new something had of changed. Mafia boss die? Gangs didn’t end like that with ought a war. What if he missed all the excitement? What off Gerard and Mikey replaced him when he was gone next year? They were the only friends he ever had. He could not lose them! I’m being paranoid” he whispered” Paranoid” he let the word slide off his tongue before Mikey walked in. 7 wonderful little cases in his hand. “Horror night>” he asked. Mikey nodded his head more than anybody who head bangs.

They all watched scary movie mayhem after dinner that night. They drank soda and TONS of skittles. When they were done with all the movies nobody wanted to go to sleep.” what do you guys want to do?” Gerard asked. Frank smiled “its 12:00 Gee. What is there to do?” “Monopoly!” Gerard screeched happily. Frank exchanged a look with Mikey. “Ok? “ Frank saying in defeat. Gerard ran to his room to get monopoly. “Why does gee like monopoly?” frank asked Mikey. Mikey sat there and looked at Frank. “It’s the last thing you two did together. That’s why he loves it. We miss you everyday Frank.” Gerard came running up with a fairly new board. “Shoe?” he asked Frank.
Frank nodded and sat down. He finally knows that he won’t be replaced but they will go back to school in 9 days. He wanted to stay, but how?

The next day Frank woke up early. It was more of getting out of bed really. He didn’t sleep for more than an hour last night. He was wondering if there was any way he could stay. When they all sat down at the table he finally asked. “guys do u know of any cheap apartments somewhere close to here?” Gerard looked at him, then at Mikey then back to frank. “You want to stay??” Frank looked at both of there shocked faces. “Yeah, I can’t go without seeing my family for a year at time.” He smiled a small smile and looked down. He herd CLANK from a spoon dropping against cereal. Then he was hugged by Gerard so tight he couldn’t breathe. “Call dad Mikey. Ask him if frank can stay.”
A very confused Mikey left to call their dad.
Mikey came back with the hardest poker face ever. “He can stay until dad gets home, and then we will go from there.” He said to Gerard. Gerard’s face lit up with the first three words.
Mikey wondered what would changed if Frank moved in or near them. Would Gee be less depressed? Would Frank be over all of the time? Will he get beat up? And the most important, Will me and Gee be separated? Frank always took Gerard away from him.
Mikey wanted Gerard to be happy. So he would have to pretend.

The next week and a half was ok. Frank got some clothes and books from his mom. He also signed up to go to school with Mikey and Gerard. He got all the same classes with Mikey so Gerard wasn’t upset about that. He was upset that everybody was going to remember him. They would remember him being an outcast. He only had one other friend. He was killed a car crash not to long ago. Frank wouldn’t be beaten up though.
He was the only guy to stand up to the jocks.

They got up at 6am for school. They all got dressed and started walking to school.
If they walked Gerard’s car had a less chance of getting keyed. When they were walking through the parking lot 2 jocks came up fro behind of the 3 boys and picked up him.
“LET ME GO!” He said while he flailed his legs. Then a 3rd jock came from behind him and pulled down his hood. They all gasped and dropped frank. He immediately got up and started throwing punches. Gerard and Mikey helped Frankie until the jocks left.
“are you guys ok?” a girl said from behind her.

She was wearing a black long skirt with a grey and white vest on. Her hair was red and black with her red eyeliner. She was wearing elbow gloves. Mikey was astonished.
Did he remember her from somewhere? Why was she staring at her? “Alicia? Is that you?”
She smiled” You don’t break your promises do you Mikey!” She hugged him.
“Hello, still here!” frank said. They both blushed. “Guys this was Alicia, my best friend like when I was 12!” They all remembered and hugged her.

When they walked into the doors four jocks stared at Frankie. “Dude! We thought you died man!” One of them said. It turns out that wasn’t one of the jocks, it was a kid behind the jocks. He pushed out and hugged frank. “DANNY!” Frankie said. They stood there and hugged until one of the jocks said “Gay” under his breathe. Danny, me, Frankie, and Alicia walked up to him. We all stared at him for a second. Me and Frankie looked at each other. “So….” We both said and kissed each other. All four jocks ran. Me and Frankie laughed, Alicia looked upset, Mikey looked confused Danny looked like he couldn’t be any more jealous.

When it was time for lunch we all crowded under a big pine tree. It was behind the school, were no teachers could yell at us. Mikey looked at Gerard and frank. “What was that kiss about??” He asked. Frankie laughed,” Mikey it was just a trick to screw with them guys, nothing personal.” He said. Mikey felt relived. He wouldn’t have that, that nonsense in his house! He was scarring himself, he sounded like his father!

When Frankie got home he moved all his clothes into his guest room. He put all of his clothes in his closet, and then he put his books on his desk. He put his guitar PANSY on its guitar rack bye his bed. He changed the bed sheets into his black ones. He was done with his room and decided to take a nap before dinner. Gerard and Mikey invited Alicia and Danny over for dinner. It was going to be fun!

When Gerard walked into Frankie’s room he realized he was sleeping. He took his shirt off and put it by the bed. He took franks off to. He laid down next to frank, and shook him. C’mon frank, its Saturday morning and that part was ok, but not as fun as last night. GET UP!” he yelled Frankie fell out of bed and looked down then at Gerard. His mouth fell open “OMG! GERARD DID WE….” “Nope Gerard said. “But it was a fun way to get u out of the bed! Get dressed Danny here!”
Gerard walked out of the room from a very confused frank.

Mikey saw Gerard walk out of franks room with his shirt off and started wondering. Was that kiss real? Are they lying to us? Why is Gerard’s shirt off!? “Gerard?” Mikey said. Gerard turned towards his younger brother. “Yes?” Mikey looked at his shirt which was on his shoulder and then looked at frank who was behind Gerard now. “Why do you not have your shirt on??” Gerard laughed. “Don’t worry, nothing happened.” With that he turned and walked away.

Mikey was still wondering at the start of dinner. What if everything would change between him and his older brother? Then he was wondering about Alicia. Did he have a chance with her? He sat wondering that must have been minutes because Frank was shacking him. “Mikey? Hello Mikey! Are you on earth?” Frank waved his hand in front of his face. It startled him and he dumped the salt over. Gerard laughed and shook his head. “Okay Mikey who is she?” he said out of humor and seriousness. “What? Who? What are you talking about Gerard?” Mikey said, totally curios of Gerard knowing about Alicia. Gerard and Frank shared a look. Gerard smiled. “Okay Mikey” glancing at Alicia. She was blushing and looking down. Gerard knows. Mikey kept thinking. This goes down hill fro here, it always does.

After dinner they watched scary movies. Gerard sat by Frank, who sat by Danny, who sat by Alicia, who sat by Mikey. They were mostly scary movies but Frank picked a chick flick for Alicia, completely oblivious to her not liking them. Mikey got bored and just sat there. Once the romantic parts came on Alicia bored too. She put her head on mikey. He put his hand around her and pulled her a little closer. Gerard glanced at them through the corner of his eye and smirked. Frank knew too, he didn’t show it though.
Sign up to rate and review this story