Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Miscommunications

Notes From A Liar

by ParanoiaDestroyah 5 reviews

Chapter one. If you like it, review it and if I get 10 veiws and 5 reviews, I'll post the chapter two. I don't own MCR. FYI.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-28 - Updated: 2011-03-30 - 476 words - Complete

5Insightful
Frank’s P.O.V.
“I can’t believe…
I hate…
I never want to see…
I trusted…
I loved…
Yeah Frank, we‘re cool.”
It hurt me to read. Gerard’s words stung. Every sentence could’ve ended with “you” and that’s what makes me so upset. I think he left them on the page on purpose. It was breaking my heart that the only way he’d ever communicate with me was through stupid notes, and every time I would get his reply, he’d make me feel horrible. It’s not like I didn’t feel bad enough for cheating. I honestly love Gerard with all my heart, and I was so stupid to do that to him. He trusted me, and I can’t even trust me. I shouldn’t have hurt him like that. I kills me everyday. I’m surprised I just haven’t hung myself… But the day he refuses to even write notes to me, say bye-bye to Frankie. It’s the least I deserve. I just regret it so much. And I don’t think for a minute that I’ll ever get him back.

Gerard’s P.O.V.
“I can’t believe…” No, that’s not it.
“I hate…” Stop lying to yourself.
“I trusted…” You still do.
“I loved…” I still love you, Frank, so much.
“Yeah Frank, we’re cool.” That’s fine for now. It’s all he needs to know.
Then the tip of my pencil broke before I could sign.
“Great.” I sighed.
Then I searched for an eraser to take away the five lies at the top of the page, and there was nothing there.
“Even better.” I chuckled to myself.
Frank and I only talked through pen and paper now. I miss his voice so much. I cried a lot over this boy. I still cry a lot over him. He was the best thing in my life, and now he’s gone. He cheated on me with my brother, but I didn’t care, I don’t care. I made him think I didn’t to avoid anymore emotional pain when he laughs at me for being a little whiney girl because I still love him. Then Ray leaned over my desk.
“Want me to give that to…?” He asked, looking sympathetic.
I only nodded once and handed it to him.
“Alright.” He agreed, and walked over to Frank’s desk and practically threw it at him.
I think it’s a little sad grown men have to resort to throwing things. But I was fine as long as he got it. I wish he would come over here and just talk to me. I love you so much, Frankie. You don’t even know. I couldn’t begin to describe how much I love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story