Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mean.... Boys? A MCR Parody of Mean Girls

Mean.... Boys? A MCR Parody of Mean Girls

by sparkle_monster 5 reviews

*I don't own MCR or the plot of Mean Girls. I just own the idea of this story and this account* MCR, High school yeahhh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-29 - Updated: 2011-03-30 - 1093 words

0Unrated

Hey guys! This idea popped in my head a while ago so here! I've read the script like 50 and watched the movie god knows how many times! So I'm gonna do my best and try to "my chemical romance-ify" it. So please R&R thanks!
PS I changed things up so it's not EXACTLY like it but it's pretty darn close. 

"Here's your lunch sweet heart"
"And here's money for milk, the big kids can show you where that is."
"I wrote down our phone numbers so you won't forget."
"I can't believe our little angels off to school" both my parents snapped pictures and cried as they hugged me. 
But it's normal for parents to cry when the kid goes off to school for the first time right? Right, when they're actually kids. Hi, I'm Frank Iero, I'm 17 and up until now, I've been home schooled. 
I know what your thinking, that all home schooled kids are over religious or just some plan out freaks. Well, my family is pretty normal to me I guess. We lived in Italy for the seventeen years of my life. My parents are both big in the music industry over there, they record some of the hottest bands. But they both got and job here in New Jersey at Eyeball Records. 
So it's bye bye Italy hello high school. 
 "Bye!" a said to my parents as a crossed the street and almost got hit by a bus. 
Close one. 
This place is full of cliques. Goths, jocks, nerds. Everything! Not sure where I fit in. I accidentally bummed into some major jock kid. 
"Watch it fag!"
Great. 
Luckily the school sent me my schedule last week. Getting shoved around in a sea of people that were at least a foot taller than me, I found homeroom. 
Now, to find a seat. I sat down behind some creepy girl. 
"Hi!" I said. 
"Talk to me again, and I'll kick your ass"
Oh shit. I got up and went to sit someplace else. 
"I wouldn't sit there, Mark James girlfriend sits there" said a girl with long raven hair. 
In about two seconds a barbie type girl comes in and snoggs Mark. I go to sit in front of the girl. 
"Farts a lot." so I sat across from the girl. 
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!" screeched a boy with pink hair behind her. I was wearing a Green Day shirt. 
"That's Jarred, he's almost to gay to function." Jarred winked at me in a seducing way. 
"And I'm-"
"Nice wig Lindsey, what's it made out of?" interrupted a jock. 
"YOUR MOTHERS CHESR HAIR" she screamed back. 
"Stick with us and you'll be fine" she assured me. 
"Good morning class" said a tall woman teacher. 
"We have a new student here today! From Italy! Please come to the front mister Eye-ro"
"Uhh it's pronounced eye-year-oh" I said getting up. She turned around to get her clipboard but when she turned around I bumped into her causing her to spill her coffee. 
"Shit sorry" I mumbled. 
She went to take her sweater off when the principal walked in. 
"Uhh every thing all right? Ms. Hays, what are you doing?" he questioned. 
"My tank top is stuck to my shirt isn't it." 
"Uh yeah I'm just gonna sit down now." 
I walked away and sat down. 
"So how was your summer" he asked her. 
"Got divorced you?"
"Carpal tunnel came back" he held up his castes right arm. 
"I win"
"Yes. If you need anything just ask" 
"Thanks but maybe when my shirt isn't see through" she said. 
He looked down then waved goodbye to us. 
Everybody got engaged into their conversations again. 
"Hey can you guys tell me where Heath is with Coach Clyde?"
I asked them. Jarred grabbed my  schedule. 
"In the back building right?" he winked and smirked at Lindsey. 
"Yeah" she gave me almost a menacing grin. 
The bell rang and the grabbed my arms pushing through the sea of teens. Pass all the classes and hallways and out to the baseball field. 
"I thought you were taking me to the back building" I said. 
"That burned down four years ago." Lindsey said. I just nodded. I guess I'll never know what happened in Heath that day. 
Heath Class POV
"Alright kids. Don't have sex. Don't have it standing up. Don't have it laying down. Just don't have sex okay? You will get pregnant and die. Now, everyone take a condom"
Franks POV
"Ew! Your taking 12th Algebra?" screeched Jarred. 
"Yeah." 
"Why?" he questioned. 
"Cause it's the same in every country" I said. 
"That's beautiful" 
"Shit!" screamed Lindsey.  "The Metals"
"Would you look at Gerard's abs? He would wear no shirt in gym. But I like it" 
"Jarred!"
"Sorry!"
"Who are the metals?" I asked. 
"Teen royalty" answered Lindsey. "If this school was US weekly they'd be on the cover. 
"That one there is Bob Bryar" piped in Jarred 
"Dumbest boy you'll ever meet. Jarred sat next to him in English last year." said Lindsey. 
"She asked me how to spell orange." Jarred said. 
"That little one there is Ray Toro. He's totally rich because his dad invented toaster strudel." Lindsey spat. 
"He knows everyones business. Everyone everywhere." Jarred said. 
"That's why his hair is so big, it's full of secrets" I laughed after Lindsey said that. 
 All of a sudden a boy with ear length black hair came in surrounded by a pool of sexy girls. 
"And evil takes toll in none other than Bert McCrackin. He's not only your backstabbing cock sucking scum bag man whore son of a bitch, he's much much more." Lindsey had a disgusted look on her face. 
School people POV
"I heard he does car commercials in Japan."
"He met Lindsey Lohan on a plane once, she told him he was hot"
"One time he punched me in the balls. It was amazing"
Franks POV
Wow. Who knew this school was so insane?
*Time lapse, end of day"
 I got home to meet my parents on the porch. 
"How was school?" asked my dad. 
"Okay" I replied sluggishly. 
"Make any friends?" my mom piped in. 
I thought about Lindsey and Jarred. I guess I can call them friends. But...
"No" and with that I walked up to my room. 

______
PLEASE! tell me what you guys think! I know it's really bad but I'll sorta kind of make it better hopefully! R&R?? Thanks! Oh yeah! Mikey and Gerard will be in later! I promise that for sure!
Sign up to rate and review this story