Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise! Chap 1.

8

by ONotz 0 reviews

8 the end/.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-31 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 260 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was woke up by frank shacking me. “Get up! Get up NOW! We have to leave.”
“ Why” I asked. “ BECAUSE YOUR DAD SAID TO GO BACK!” Sarah screamed. “ Fine, I’m up” I said standing up. I checked my bruise, it was gone. Frank was staring at the spot my bruise was. He was shocked. “How-“I smiled. “I heal fast!” he turned and started walking away. “HEY WAIT UP!” And I ran after him. He was smirking the hole way home. I saw Mikey smirking. “Why are you happy?” Mikey got up and was dancing with frank. “That wasn’t jet star! That was a disuse. We found Jet Star in the back tied up!” Sarah started dancing with Mikey. She started smiling again. “ I got my name! I got my killjoy name. “ My dad walked in with happy eyes. “ YAY! What is it?” She looked straight at Kobra Kid.. “ Its Scarlet Flame!” Kobra Kid’s eyes lit up. “ That’s awesome! How old are you by the way?” She smiled. “ I’m 19, about to be 20.” He smiled even wider. “ I’m 26.” She smiled. “ Good for you.” She walked off and Mikey sighed walking away. Dad started laughing. “ Kid got a crush on your best friend!!” I looked at him. “NO DUH!” And I fell down laughing. Frank picked me up smiling. Part winked and walked out. Frankie kissed me hard and long.

( 18th b-day)

“I do” Frankie said smiling. The preacher turned toward me. “Do you?”
“I do too” I said and leapt into Frankies arms.
END
Sign up to rate and review this story