Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

The Future is Bulletproof

by x-BreeLynn-xz 1 review

Avril leaves. Guys become upset but a family memeber fixes the broken pieces.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-01 - Updated: 2011-04-02 - 1452 words

1Ambiance
The future is bulletproff
The aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now, do it proud
Killjoys make some noise!


Avril’s POV
I lay in the hotel room bed staring at the ceiling. I really didn’t know what I was going to do. I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to leave the guy or Shorty, but I knew I couldn’t face Frank now that he knew the truth. It made me wonder what he was thinking at this moment in time. Did he even care? Then again I felt such anger towards him for leaving me for her. I mean, how could he do this to me? I love him more than anything in the whole entire world. I mean yeah I love Billy, just not as much as I love Frank. I’ve liked Frank for so long and it just really hurts to have him love someone else. We should be together. He should be here by my side helping me through my pregnancy. I know all this stress I’m in defiantly isn’t good for the baby. I just wish no of this bullshit would of went on. Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone going off. I picked it up to find that it was a text message. I flipped it open to find it was Billy telling me he needed to know where I was. I texted back telling him to which I instantly got a reply back saying he was on his way. Did I want him to come? I guess part of me did want him here since he always knew how to make me feel better. I lay there letting my mind wonder. When I finally heard the knock at the door I got up and made me way over to the door. I opened it to find Billy standing there; he instantly took me in his arms causing me to lose it. Tears sprang to my face. Billy closed the door behind him and led me over to the bed and sat down pulling me into him lap. He allowed me to cry most of it out before he spoke.

“Don’t cry Avril, everything will be okay.” He said tightening his grip. I shook my head in response. Everything was not okay and I’m not sure when it ever will be.

We sat in silence for a bit longer until he spoke again “Av, you really should sleep some. You also need to calm down. All this stress isn’t good for you or the baby.”

I nodded in response as he laid me down on the bed before lying down next to me. I lay there listening to his slow breathing trying my hardest to calm down. I just could bring myself to it. I needed answers, but I knew I was in no mental shape to even begin to look. I listened in to Billy’s breathing to assure that he was asleep before slipping out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a train wreak which brought me to the conclusion. I needed to get out of here. I needed to get as far away from the guys as I could. I called a cab before walking out of the bathroom and over to my bag. I pulled out my notebook and sat down at the little table to write Billy a note. I felt bad that I was leaving him like this, but I knew in my mental state I had to get away. It’s for the best. I tore out the note and walked over to the bed and put it on the pillow next to Billy. I looked down at his sleeping face as tears threatened my eyes. I pushed them back taking a deep breath. I really hope he understands. I turned around and walked over and gathered my things. I walked over to the door and paused a minute, taking another deep breath before walking out away from Billy, the guys, and Shorty. I really hope they all understand.

3 weeks later
Shorty’s POV
Things between all the boys were very tense. Frank broke up with Jamia the night he found out about the baby and now he was beating himself up over Avril’s disappearance. Billy was blaming himself for losing her. Gerard was so close to giving in to his demons and Mikey, poor Mikey. He seemed as if he was taking it worse than the others. He looks as if he lost a part of himself. We were all affected by Avril’s disappearance. No one knew where she was and it was taking a major toll on us. The guys are on the verge of postponing the tour to try and find her. I keep reassuring them that that’s not what Avril wants them to do. I just hope we find her soon cause I don’t think the guys could wait any longer than what they have already,

Avril’s POV

“Elliekinz I really don’t know what I’d do without you.” I said laughing.

That night I headed straight to the airport and got a plane to the UK to come stay with my cousin Ellie till I figured my situation out. Ellie did make everything a lot better. She even took me to the doctor to get me prenatal vitamins for the baby. The baby is nice and healthy to, which is brilliant news. Lately though I’ve been having horrible nightmares where My Chem fell apart causing Gerard to become an alcoholic again. Mikey became suicidal and Frank marries Jamia. It just makes me realize how much I miss them all and I know Ellie can tell.

“You miss them, don’t you?” She asked me

I looked at her and smiled “Yeah I do, more than anything.”

“Go to them.” She told me.

“Ellie I can’t. I know deep down that’s what I’d like to do, but I just can’t.” I told her. It was the truth though. I did want to go home to them, but I still wasn’t sure if I could face Frankie.

“Well Ellie. I think I’m going to go to bed. I’m exhausted.” I told her, “Night.”

“Night.” She said

Ellie’s POV

I knew I had to take matters into my own hands. She needed Frankie and they guys needed her. I watched as she made her way upstairs before I walked into the kitchen and dialed up Shorty.

“Ellie?” Shorty answered.

“Hey Short stuff.” I told her.

“Holly fuck, she’s with you isn’t she?” She asked

“Yeah she’s here alright.” I said “And don’t worry I’ve taken good care of her.”

“Thank god!” Shorty said in relief.

“Yeah, I’ve even made sure she went to a doctor. She got her prenatal vitamins.” I told her.

“How’s the baby?” She asked

“Fine and healthy.” I said with a smile.

“That’s wonderful!” She said

“Yes it is, but besides all that I should probably get to the point of this call.” I told her

“Yeah, what’s up?” She asked

“I really think Frank should come out and get her.” I told her. “I know she won’t admit it to me, but I know that’s the only way she’s going to come home.”

“Ellie you’re a genius.” She said

“Well I try.” I told her

“I’ll be sure to talk to Frankie and have him on a plane either tonight or tomorrow. We’re on a month break anyhow.” She said

“Alright Shorty.” I said

“Oh and Ellie?” She asked

“Yeah Shorty?” I replied

“Thank you for taking care of her. At least now the boys will be relieved to know she’s been in good hands.” She said

“No problem Shorty. I’ll talk to you later.” I said

“Alright Ellie. C ya.” She said

I flipped my phone shut and smiled in triumph. I did a good deed. Avril would be reunited with Frankie and be on her way back home. All I could think about was that I was glad she came to me in her time or need. She got the care and love she needed to get back onto her feet. I just hope now that Frank will make her even better and that she’ll accept his apology.



Please read/rate/review. I really hope you like this chapter. =D Inspired by me and my love getting back together.
Sign up to rate and review this story