Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reacue Me... Please

He's going to kill me

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-05 - 954 words

0Unrated
I was on the ground, blood all over my face, I think my whole body is just... broke. The pain was unbearable my arms, legs stomach, rib, head. I was just lying there, He had left me alone once he knew I wasn’t getting up. I think he was fighting someone else. I was watching from the wall, I had crawled over here when Gerard left me alone. He doesn’t know it’s me, of course he doesn’t if he did he wouldn’t of done that... would he? I mean, we were best friends in high school, so he wouldn’t want to hurt me right? I was starting to feel really weak, my head was pounding. My eyes wanted to shut but I couldn’t let them. I heard someone shout something about the cops. I tried to get up but I fell back down again with a scream. God Gerard really did a number on me. I heard someone shout.

“Gary, what about Iero, we can’t leave him’ I’m guessing its one of the guys from the gang. I tried to get up again but I couldn’t move. I gritted my teeth, trying not to scream.

‘I don’t give a fuck about that fag, he got was he deserved. Leave him. He’s not one of us.’ I heard someone walking towards me, I looked up and see Gary standing over me. ‘He never will be, stupid fag can’t even fight’ He kicked me in the stomach so hard I think his foot when right through me. I screamed so loud I think they heard me in china. They walked away Leaving me there.
God I was finding it hard to breathe now. The next thing I knew I was being picked up and carried. The pain so so bad I was asking god to take me. Take the pain away. Then everything went black.




................................


I could feel something wet running over my body, it was cold, and it felt good. I heard whispers.
‘What happened to him?’ It was a girls voice, she sounded sad. Her voice was really sweet and soft.

‘He was one of the guys against us in the fight. Everyone had gone but him and his mates, I went back for my phone and I heard them shouting. Some guy called Gary kicked him while he was down. Told him he wasn’t one of them. They called him Iero. I couldn’t leave him there. I just couldn’t, Gee’s going to kill me though’ the voice was male. He sounded really upset, his voice was soft. It remained me of someone, but I couldn’t think who. Then the girl touched my side and I screamed

‘Holy FUUUUCK’ I screamed and tried to roll over but 4 hands where on my legs stopping me.

‘shh its okay, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I was just seeing of anything was broken, please keep still, I promise I won’t hurt you’ I tried to relax but the pain was just so bad.

‘Please you have to relax, it’s only going to make it worse, Mikey go get Ray, NOW.’ I heard the door open and close and a few minutes later the door opens again but it doesn't close
.
‘What wrong Ally’ I’m guessing this is ray, His voice was smooth.

‘He’s in a lot of pain, and I can’t get gim to relax. It’s just going to make it worse’ Ally said Crying slightly. Why i don't know.

‘OK, why don’t you go get some coffee, both of you, I’ll take care of it, go on’ I heard the door close again and a hand on my forehead.

‘Hey Frankie’ Ray’s smooth voice was slightly relaxing me.

‘How do you know my name’ I was slightly shocked, how does he know me?

‘It’s me Frankie, It’s Toro’ He smiled at me. I started to cry a little, He know's who I am and It’s bloody RAY TORO one of my best friends from high school.

‘Ray, wow you’ve changed’ I smile at him. He’s Hair is like 10 times bigger and awesome looking. ‘Love the Hair man’ He laughs and hugs me gently.

‘Thanks, but look, man you’re in a bad way. We need to get you to the hospital, but we also have to get going. So why don’t you ride with us? It’s only 4 hours to Home and then we can get you to the hospital? What you say?

‘Home?’ I hope he’s not talking about..

‘Yeah Belleville’ He grins.

‘Ray.. I haven’t been there in nearly 5 years; I have no home there, where will I stay?’

‘With me man, you don’t think I’m going to leave you homeless do you? He laughs; his laugh is still the same, still shaky and still a little high compared to his normal voice.

‘Are you sure Ray?’ I was a little shocked that he would let me stay with him after all this time.

‘Course I’m sure man, you’re still my bro’ He winks at him




‘Sure about what? And what the fuck is he doing here?’ That beautiful, dangerous but yet comforting voice echo’s through the room.. Gerard Way. And he looks totally pissed.



OK, so i know its not really that good, but please forgive me, I have been awake for the past 3 days and its finally taking its toll on me. But please R Because i love all your comments.
Love you guys so much
-Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story