Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who could love a Freak?

Who could love a Freak?

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 829 words

0Unrated
I know i keep doing this. but i promise i will finsih the other. i promise. Anyway i hope you like this. This chapater is mainly about the passed. The next chapated will be the present and so will the chapaters onwords. i hope you like it. -Cassie

Frank Iero was a Happy 19 year old guy, he had everything. His mum and dad where devorced but where still really good friends. He had a boyfriend who he adored. He had a great job, he was managing his boyfriend band. But one day. Everything went to shit. And this is his story.

Franks P.O.V

Flash back
Frank had, had a long day, sorting out gig’s and recording stuideos going to meeting’s and what not. All Frank wanted to do was to go home, have a nice long shower, get a take away and curle up on the sofa with jake. When he got home there was a not on the table from jake.


Gone to get the food. Be right back. J x



He smiled and took of his shoes and took his phone and other belongings out of his jeans pocket and put them on the table. He walked into his bathroom and put the shower on, went back into his room and got clean cloths and we to have his shower, as he was getting into the shower he heard the front door go, and the sweet voice of his boyfriends voice.


‘I’m back babe, you in the shower already?’ Frankie giggled a little before answering.


‘Yeah i just got in, and no im not sharing it, so get your own’ he smirked and leathered his hair in shampooh He heard a chuckle and an ‘okay okay, dont be long though’ He smiled and went back to washing his hair. Once the shuds had been rinced from his now lovely clean hair he went to working on his body. While he was washing himself noticed something... a lump, On his testicles. He frowned and called in jake. Maybe it had always been there and he was only noticing now.


‘Jake.. could you come here for a minute.. please’ He was slightly worried about it. If it hadn’t always been there.. and it was new.. then he’d have to get it cheeked out. And he really was not a fan of doctors. Jake walked in with a smile on his face, ready to undress, but when he seen the look on Frankie’s face. His smile droped and was replaced with a look of concern.


‘Babe.. whats wrong’ his head tilted to the side a little trying to figure out what was wrong with his boyfrined.


‘I..i found a lump... has it always been there? ‘ he had that hopful look on his face. Jake frowned and walked up to his boyfrined.


‘Where baby?’ Frankies tried to speack but embarresent took over and he bluched and put his head down, not wanting to look Jake in the eyes. ‘Babe if you don’t tell me where, i can’t help’ he put his fingers under frankies chine and lifted his head up to look at him. He leaned in and kissed him sweetly. Frankie sighed and took his hand and guided it downwords towards his testicals . Jake gasped.


‘No frankie, thats not always been there. You need to get it checked it out’ Jake walked out of the bathroom and left frankie standing there feeling Shocked, hurt, lonely and very scared,


end of flashbacl.


Frank did go to the Doctors. And it was confirmed that the lump was cancerus. When he told Jake, jake said he needed to go out, for a walk. Jake never came home.


That was 2 years ago. Frank is now 21 and cancer free. He had an Oppration, to remove the cancer and remove one of his testicals. That ruined Frank. Frank isn’t Frank anymore. He use to be Hyper, Loud, you would think frank was on speed the whole time. He could talk to anyone. Weather he new them or not. He loved meeting new people and Learning about them. Thats all changed. Frankie is really shy now. He doesn’t speak to anyone But his best Friend Ray Toro, his mum and his dad. Ray is really worried about frank. He doesnt let anyone touch him, when Rays best friends and band members came around one night. Frank stayed in his room till they left. He had hoped by having them around maybe frank would become more himself. But that didn’t happen.



So thats the first chapater. i have a few more chapaters already writen but i wanted to post this just to see if you guys like it. If use don;t then i shall scrap the story. If use so, then i shall happly contuine!

Please pleaae tell me what you think because it would really mean alot to me.
Love you guys
Sign up to rate and review this story