Categories > Original > Humor > Duck Lake

Duck Lake

by avery_averette 0 reviews

When Prince meets Duck, will there be a fairy-tale happy ending? Warning: Boys' love

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-12-23 - Updated: 2009-12-23 - 657 words - Complete

0Unrated
Duck Lake

Prince Takki is in the mood for a kill. Incredibly vexed by the upcoming coming-of-age debut ball in his honour, he decided to let off some steam. His stress relief of choice is hunt-and-kill, kill ducks that is. Being one of the finest sharpshooters of the kingdom, he is certain of being force-fed leftover duck by Royal Chef Jin for the whole of next week. Cold duck sandwich being the method of torture. Despite not being endowed with rave-worthy culinary prowess, Royal Chef Jin has put his other endowment to good use. It is a huge success and has ensured his succession to the much coveted position. Aided by popular demand, he continues to secure his head chef post with regular sexual favours.

It is a cold and cloudy morning, overcast like his heart. Prince Takki knows that at the ball he is to fulfill his royal pain-in-the-ass duty and choose his future bride from the many girls invited from all over the kingdom. As places are limited, a ballot system has been set up for the girls from non-aristocratic families. Although throngs of drop-dead gorgeous babes from the neighboring kingdoms had also expressed ardent interest, they were rejected. King Kitagawa has strict policies. Strict policies or not, it's all too much to handle for young Prince Takki, who's still finding himself and his sexual orientation.

Determined to be distracted, Prince Takki wads out into the marshes with his trusty rifle and sparkly neon pink Wellington boots. He is a man on a mission.

Proving that his eyes are more than mere pretty ornaments, he quickly spots a black duck. With lightning efficiency, he shoots and he scores. Then like a starving man waking to a breakfast of nattou (fermented soybean) on rice, Prince Takki rushes in anticipation to the crime scene to claim his prize. But a very different prize awaits him.

'I'm sorry to disturb your swim. But did you see a duck fall from the sky?'

'No,' the slightly bleeding, naked young man curtly replies.

'You're bleeding,' Prince Takki points out.

'Why, very kind of you to inform me. Otherwise, I would hardly have noticed that my right arm is gushing blood and turning the water red.'

Prince Takki doesn't like the sarcasm but he likes the wet and hard body enough to tolerate impudence to royalty. Taking off his top on the pretence of stopping the bleeding, he once again lets his tried-and-true topless diplomacy do the work.

Watching the prince tenderly bandage his wound with the sleeves he ripped off from his Valentino shirt, Tsubasa is moved. Human kindness is alien to him, much less one from a hot, dripping wet body, capable of launching a thousand orgasms.

'He has nice eyes,' Tsubasa muses, losing himself a little. 'Could this be the man to break the evil spell?’ It's not hard to figure that it was Tsubasa’s acid tongue that got him into trouble with a spell-trigger-happy wizard. Insulted, the wizard turned him into an ugly duckling, which can only return to its true human form at night or when injured or when touched by love's true French kiss.

'Erm... do you like ducks?' Tsubasa asks softly and shyly.

'Why, yes, very much!'

'Me too!’ Tsubasa exclaims and in his excitement almost quacks. ‘We have so much in common,' he continues, arms flapping away. He has been a duck so long that he has even managed to find himself a loving foster duck family that accepts and dotes on him despite his condition.

'I like them stewed, braised, and roasted. But Beijing Roast Duck has got to be my favourite. What's yours?'

Before Prince Takki can indulge in a spirited exchange of ways to cook a duck, he blacks out, smacked on the back of his head with his trusty rifle.

~ The End ~ More at http://avery-averette.livejournal.com. Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story