Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Lies

by NeverYouMind 1 review

Gerard's POV ....eeerrrr yeah, might be a wee bit confusing :L

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-06 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 2557 words

1Funny
Surp? Yeah here’s the next chapter :L cheers for the review ;) this chapter is gonna be in Gerard's POV and I'm hoping its not confusing :L

I didn’t see Stacie on Monday morning. I waiting by the shop at the top of the road and she didn’t come. I didn’t see here on church the Saturday which just went, but that didn’t bother me too much. I just wasn’t too happy that I had to wait in the rain for 20 minutes for someone who didn’t bother to turn up. She had my number, she could have called or text me telling me she wasn’t coming. And it wouldn’t be the fact that she was talking about a different shop. We pass this shop all the time on our way back from school and it was green, I'm sure she had enough common sense to go to that one. I didn’t see her in school that day either, well I wouldn’t have considering that she was suspended and put in a different room, but there could have been a chance I would’ve passed her. Then I waited for her after school, Mikey came late anyway, but I waited with him for another ten minutes and didn’t see Stacie.
I did the same thing the next day, but I waited at the shop for only 5 minutes before heading off to school. I also only waited for five minutes after school for her.
I had a feeling that she was avoiding me. I did try and kiss her the other day, and then she coincidently got a text and ran off, but if she was avoiding me why would she agree to meet me?
Then on Wednesday, when she was able to come in, she didn’t. I was a bit confused when she didn’t turn up for homeroom. She said that she prefers school as much as she hates it, because she gets too bored at home and school is something for her to do. I don’t think she gets bored, I'm pretty sure there’s something else to it.
Stacie didn’t show up on school for the whole of last week. I did try and call her Wednesday night but her phone was off. I did the same Thursday and Friday but her phone was still off. I didn’t see her in Church on Saturday either. I called her again on that night and Sunday too, but her phone was still off and went straight to voicemail.
I was worried. Maybe something happened on that Friday night when she left my house. Maybe she ran into whoever beat her up again. I knew who beat her up that day though, it was Ryan. He found it funny that Stacie wasn’t in, he shouted out to the teacher that she wasn’t coming back. He also told Daniel that she got what she deserved, which was a give away. I would’ve said something to them, hit them or done something to offend them, but I wasn’t one hundred percent sure it was them, and I didn’t want to get into a fight with any of them because of a misunderstanding.
Then on the following Monday, as I came into homeroom late, I saw her sitting in her usual chair, leaning back on it so she was only using the two back legs, with her legs stretched out with her feet crossed, while her arms crossed over her stomach. Her head was down, as usual, so her hair was covering her face. She looked completely normal and casual, as if nothing unusual had happened, like she hadn’t been away for over a week and got me worried.
My pace picked up as I walked over to my seat. I yanked my seat out and sat in it facing her,
“Where the fuck have you been!?” I asked, worry shown on my face and in my voice.
She turned to me, her face completely blank. “Oh good morning to you too, Gerard.” She said sarcastically, with a fake smile on her face, it vanished as soon as she finished talking.
“Don’t get sarcastic with me. I’ve been trying to call you.” I stated, frowning.
She sighed. “And did the voicemail tell you it was off?”
“Yes.”
“Well, there you go then. My phone was off, so you couldn’t get hold of me. Sorry for not presuming you needed to speak to me while I was incredibly busy.” She looked at me with a pissed off look on her face.
I sighed. “No Stacie, I was just worried.”
“Well, there was no need to be. I'm perfectly fine, aren’t I?” she said, gesturing her hands up and down her body.
I chuckled. “Okay, sorry. But why were you off school for a week? And why didn’t you meet me last Monday?” I questioned seriously.
She hesitated. “Don’t worry.”
“I will wo-” my sentence was cut short by the bell. She got a lucky escape.
Everyone stood up in their seats and was about to walk out the classroom.
“Stacie, can I talk to you please.” Mr. Mitchell called out to the back of the class.
I glanced over at Stacie; she threw her head back, looked up to the ceiling and sighed heavily.
I stood outside the classroom while a waited for Stacie. I could hear their conversation, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but their voices were so clear.
“Stacie, the school nurse has told me to refer you to counseling.” Mr. Mitchell said.
I could imagine the look of shock and worry on Stacie’s face. “Wh-what? Why!?”
The teacher sighed. “She told me that you tried to commit suicide last Friday night.”
My eyes widened in shock. Stacie has tried to kill herself. Stacie had TIRED to KILL herself. I was aware that she didn’t seem stable; I would’ve thought that she only self harmed. Id never actually seen her arms, or anywhere else, but I was pretty sure that she was hurting herself. She always wore a hoodie or a long sleeve top and sweatbands or wristbands.
“I didn’t try and kill myself. I told the stupid nurse at the hospital I could never try and end my life.” She said, panicking. Her panicked voice made it a little bit more believable that she did try to die.
Mr. Mitchell sighed again. “Stacie, I find that a little hard to believe considering you self harm.”
Stacie raised her voice. “Who the fuck told you that!?” she was on the verge of screaming.
“The school nurse, she told me that the doctor at the hospital told her to send you to counseling because you self harm and it looks like you wanted to end your own life.” He said matter-of-factly.
“I didn’t try and kill myself and I don’t self harm! I don’t need counseling because there is nofink wrong with me! Thank you for the offer, but I don’t want it!” she shouted and I heard her feet move towards the door.
I thought fast and ran to the end of the corridor, stood up against the wall, looking like I’d been waiting there for a while and I wasn’t eavesdropping.
She came out of the room and looked at me. Her eyes started tearing up and I'm pretty sure she knew I heard everything.
She stared at me for a few moments, before walking in the opposite direction to our art room.
I followed her; she was headed for the toilets. I stood outside the girl’s toilets, wondering if I should go in or just wait there. I decided to wait for a while, maybe she just needed to use the bathroom.
I waited for five minutes when I decided to walk in there. I slowly opened the door, peered inside to make sure there were no other girls before walking in fully.
I could hear crying, very light and quiet crying though.
“S-Stacie?” I whispered, but loud enough for her to hear me.
Her breathing hitched, but then she cried even harder. I slowly walked to the cubical I could hear her crying from.
“S-Stacie?” I called, tapping the door slightly. “Stacie, open the door please. Talk to me.” I called. She didn’t make any change in her breaths as she cried.
“If it makes you feel better, I didn’t hear what you were talking about to Mr. Mitchell.” I hoped she would say something to this. Even if she got angry at me, I didn’t care, as long as she speaks to me. But this only made her cry even louder. I sighed. “Stacie, open the door, please.” I pleaded.
“F-fuck off…G-Gerard.” I said between breaths.
“Stacie, I’ll open the door myself if I have to,” I stated.
She didn’t react, she just kept on crying.
I sighed and bagged against the door with my arm. The locks in this cheap shit school are easy to break. I slammed my whole side against the door one last time until I heard the lock snap. I slowly pushed the door open to see Stacie propped on top of the toilet seat hugging her knees, with her head buried in them. She was shaking as she cried. I shuffled over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She wasn’t the hug type of person, I found that out when she bit my shoulder when once I forced her into a hug, just messing about though, which was two weeks ago. I presumed she would shrug me off, but she didn’t. She didn’t even react. She carried on crying the way she was.
I stroked her hair and shushed her, only making her cry harder. Then, unexpectedly, she threw her arms around me, her neck buried into my shoulder as she cried. I slipped one arm under her legs, picking her up and sitting down on the toilet seat with her on my lap. She curled up on my lap and cried into my shirt, soaking it with her tears.
She slowly stopped shaking and started hiccupping her breaths as they steadied.
“I-I didn’t try a-and kill m-myself, Ge-Gerard.” She said in between breaths.
I sighed and stroked her hair. I didn’t know whether to believe her or not. She didn’t seem like a happy bunny to begin with, but I'm not sure I would go as far as to say that she was suicidal.
I did my best to fight back tears, curse my empathy. I understood what she was upset about, but I had yet to know what the feeling of having people think you’re lying about something so serious was like. I stroked her hair as she steadied her breathing.
She then pulled away, wiping her eyes. She looked at her hand, probably checking her make up. She suddenly jumped off me, backing away. She mumbled a sorry.
I stood up. “Sorry for what?” She didn’t need to be sorry. I was hesitant as I gave her another hug to which she didn’t react, she just allowed herself to be held in my grip.
“Soaking your shit, for one,” she mumbled.
I let out a slight laugh. “Don’t worry ‘bout it.”
She pulled herself out of my grip and lightly ribbed her eye. “And for making you worry.” She mumbled again. She always mumbled, she hardly ever didn’t mumbled, the only time she didn’t mumble was when she was angry.
I sighed. “Don’t worry ‘bout that either. As long as you’re okay and don’t…” I trailed off, hoping I didn’t even start the last part of my sentence.
She put her face into her hands and sighed heavily. She rubbed her hands away from her face and to the back of her neck, slightly wincing. “Gerard, I didn’t try and kill myself. I wouldn’t go that far.”
I frowned. “What d’you mean by ‘that far’?” would she almost try and kill herself? If that was even possible. Maybe she played with death. Some people do that. They would, as an example, tie a rope around their neck and hang themselves, but have a way in which they can removed the noose from around their necks, or stand on something to loosen the pressure, and then when they feel themselves almost begin to slip away, they would stop the torture. Id hate to think that was anywhere near what Stacie was talking about.
She bit her lip, shaking her head. “Nofink.”
She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She had a cold expression on her face as she sighed.
She turned back around to me. “You might wanna get ta lesson, I’ll be there in a few.” She then turned back around and examined her face. Her eyes wear smudged black, due to her eyeliner.
I gave her a worried look. She was so upset a minute ago, then suddenly, she’s perfectly fine. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, for her to get it off her chest, but I didn’t want to upset her even more.
She looked at me through the mirror. “I'm not gonna try and fucking drown myself!” she exclaimed, with a pissed off look. She probably noticed the worry which was showing on my face.
I sighed. “Well, don’t be long, I don’t think Miss’ll be too happy if you come in too late and I don’t think I can cover your arse for too long.” I smiled at her, hoping she would smile back.
She didn’t. She just rolled her eyes. “I won’t.” she mumbled as she was taking her eyeliner out of her pocket.
I walked out of the toilets; first making sure no one would see me walk out of the girl’s bathroom.
When I got to art, I excused myself for being late, telling the teacher that I and Stacie were both talking to Mr. Mitchell and that Stacie was still there.

Oh dear please tell me if that was bad :L I have the worst feeling that was completely shit chapter, as well as my other ones, but this one seemed worse. I didn’t know how ta end it :L And I thought that Stacie seemed a wee bit rude to the end, but I'm jus gonna say that her character is very closed, she wont let anyone in and that she has mood swings, hence the sudden change in mood after she finished crying. Ya get me? XD More shall be explained in future chapters :D and if you’re confused, you wont be soooonnnn, its jus that it was in Gerard's POV and he is totally oblivious to Stacie’s situation :L
Rate and Review please, REALLY need ta know what you guys thought of this chapter and this story as a whole :L cus it WILL get better :D …I hope :L yeah ima get back ta my English coursework now :L cheerio x
Sign up to rate and review this story