Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

The Price of Freedom

by mybloodyvalentine 0 reviews

Jenna trades in herself for Cutler's safety...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 2216 words

0Unrated




Cutler's eyes widened when he saw Mercer. Obviously, it was him. Cutler simply couldn't deny it anymore. He quickly moved his gaze in front of him, not wanting to be seen staring at Mercer and told me, "Jeremy, I want you to scrub the decks today." I nodded immediately, knowing that he was doing that so that I could be near to him all day.

So I basically spent all day cleaning the decks while Cutler ordered people around. It was getting late when I felt a shadow looming over me. Stiffening, I looked up and realized it was Mr. Mercer! He stood over me, not moving. Starting to get nervous, I froze and wished Cutler was somewhere nearby. Mercer started to lean down as if to talk to me.

"It's gotten quite late. Come along now, Jeremy," a familiar voice said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet. Cutler pushed me behind him and raised his eyebrow at Ian, saying, "Is there something you need, Mr. Mercer?" Mercer looked blankly through Cutler and straight to me. Our eyes locked and I knew that he knew it was me.

"Nothing you can help me with," Mercer said through Cutler, speaking straight to me. A chill went down my spine as I scuttled down the stairs after Cutler. As soon as we were in the cabin, I flopped onto the bed, trembling all over. Turning scared eyes to Cutler, I told him, "Ian recognizes me. You know that he does. How much longer until we get to the Port?"

"Soon," Cutler said, looking a bit nervous himself. He crawled up into bed and sighed, "I am sure he just thinks you're a young boy. There's no proof that you're a girl." I gave him a dubious look and let my hair out of my hat and tugged the coat off. I didn't like wearing boys' clothes, but they were a bit of an essential right now. I slipped my pants off and tugged off my shirt, letting my breasts free.

Cutler watched me strip and waved me over to him, saying, "Come here." I went over to him and sat cross-legged in front of him. Cutler sighed and said, "Don't sit like that." I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?" Cutler gave me a pointed look and replied, "You know why." He pushed my legs together and said, "Are you going to be alright?"

I shrugged and suddenly felt sick. Turning slightly green, I said, "No." Cutler looked me over and said, "You do look rather sick. Perhaps I could tell everyone that you're sick and need to sleep late tomorrow." I looked at him excitedly and replied, "Really? I would like that but don't you think that would be too suspicious? Mercer is already suspicious."

Cutler didn't bother denying it this time. He sighed and said, "Do what you like then." He stretched out on his side and then turned to his back, closing his eyes. I gave Cutler a funny expression and sat next to him, telling him, "Can't you touch me or something?" Without moving, Cutler replied, "Not without you making noise. I'm not about to risk anything. Now go to bed."

Making a face at him, I went over to my side of the bed and quickly fell asleep. The strange thing was that I was very tired. Cutler ended up having to wake me up the next morning because I still hadn't woken up. Cutler shook my shoulders gently and murmured in my ear, "I don't believe you telling me you were going to sleep all morning. Come along, get up."

Groaning, I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes, "I don't feel too well." Cutler sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, replying, "I don't really wish for you to stay down here all alone. I like to keep an eye on you. Please, Jenna?" A smirk slowly crossed Cutler's lips and he dipped his fingers under my blanket and started stroking the place between my thigh.

"Oh god," I whispered, "Don't tease me! Alright, alright, I'm getting up!" Cutler's lip curled and he withdrew his fingers and crossed to the door, telling me, "I have to go up to the deck or else the men will wonder what I'm doing. Meet me up there when you're done." Cutler unlocked the door and slipped outside it, leaving me alone to get dressed.

Not thinking to lock the door, I picked up my clothes from the previous day and picked them up to get dressed. Suddenly, there was a loud creak and the door pushed opened. Totally caught off guard, I whirled around to find myself face to face with Mercer. I stood in front of him in complete shock before a threw my arms over my breasts and stumbled backwards.

Ian's eyes had already focused on the strip of hair protecting my private parts. Smiling, he said, "So much for Jeremy, eh?" I tripped and fell over onto my back. My stomach churned and I felt sick again. Mercer approached me and leaned down over me. Raising an eyebrow, he said, "How would you like me to expose your real sex to the crew?"

"Please don't," I whispered in a trembling voice. "Please don't hurt me." Mercer continued to loom over me as his smile widened and he added, "Do you happen to know what happens to little girls who stow away on a ship and pretend to be the opposite sex?" Mercer pulled a knife out of his pocket, eyes traveling down to my pubic area once more.

I flinched and murmured, "If you're going to kill me, please do so now." Mercer cleaned the knife off on his jacket and watched me carefully. Finally, he replied, "I don't wish to kill you. I would much rather bring you up to the deck just like this. It would serve you right. Then all the men could take turns with you." Ian chuckled evilly and leaned down to grab my thigh.

"Please..." I whispered, no longer sure what I was pleading for. All I knew was that this had to stop. Ian raised an eyebrow and asked me, "Please what? This?" He yanked my thigh apart and leaned down to rub me in a teasing manner. My breath hitched and my eyes watered and I prayed I wasn't releasing any evidence of my sexual desire.

"Of course, there is another option," Ian told me, snaking his fingers up to my entrance. The tears in my eyes were blurring my vision as I gasped, "W-what? What is it?" Ian pushed his fingers into my warmth and started dipping them in and out. Intentionally taking his time, he murmured, "We could make a deal, I suppose. I wouldn't kill you then."

Ian thrust his fingers harder within me and rubbed against my walls, causing me to crazily drip all over his fingers. Trying to withdraw myself mentally from this situation, I gasped, "I'll do it. Just tell me what to do." Ian looked deep into my eyes as he continued his assault on my and replied, "Meet me in the last cabin on your right late tonight. In exchange, I will not hand you over to the crew and I will not kill you. Although, you may not tell Mr. 'Beckers' about this. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I gasped, willing do say anything to get him off of me for the time being. Ian leaned down to bring his lips to my slit. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. Unable to help myself, I shook and trembled as I reached an orgasm. I panted loudly as everything inside me stiffened and then released. Ian lapped up all my secretion and kissed me between my thighs before standing up and saying, "I knew you'd always be mine. I don't care what frigging age you are. You're still Jenna Mercer, just a few years younger. Maybe one day you will feel like telling me how you became so young, but today is not the day for that."

Ian strode across the floor and paused in the doorway to murmur, "My cabin tonight. Do not forget or perhaps I'll harm your lover." He would harm Cutler? My eyes widened and I nodded as Ian slipped out of the door. Heart pumping rapidly, I crawled to my feet and cried to wipe my thighs off before I dressed and hurried up to the deck to face Cutler.

Cutler could immediately tell something was wrong. He gave me one look and asked, "Are you sick?" I shook my head and tried to act like everything was okay. Cutler was not fooled. He grabbed my arm and tugged me up to the helm. Pushing me roughly against the side of the ship, he said, "You are going to tell me what's wrong. Did Ian touch you?"

"No, of course not," I said in a far too high-pitched voice. Cutler tried to search my eyes. Not wanting him to see the alarm and hurt in them, I looked at my feet and avoided his eyes. Cutler grabbed my chin and tried to force me to look at him, saying, "Jenna, do not lie to me. Do I actually have to check if he touched you or not?" Cutler raised an eyebrow at me.

Annoyed, I shook my head and replied, "No! Are you mad?" Cutler narrowed his eyes and replied, "When it comes to you, perhaps I am." Cutler pushed me harder against the wall and looked around to make sure nobody was watching us. When he saw that nobody was, he pressed me to him and inconspicuously pushed a hand under my pants and to the inside of my thighs.

So glad that I had wiped them earlier, I relaxed under his touch and dribbled a bit onto his hand as he accidentally brushed it over my slit. Still not looking convinced, Cutler removed his hand and replied, "I still don't believe you. You're hotter than hell down there though." I gave him a nervous look and said randomly, "I'm going to go work on the storage closet."

I turned away from him and started for the stairs. Before I could get too far, Cutler grabbed my arm and twisted me around. Giving me a puzzled look, he informed me, "You did that two days ago. No, you're going to scrub the decks again." I gave him a what-the-fuck look and replied, "But I just did that yesterday! You're worried about me repeating something and then you assign me the exact same task I did yesterday? That makes absolutely no sense at all."

Cutler gave me a funny look and said, "It's just for your own good. You know it is. You're hiding something from me. But I just don't know what it is." Blushing, I pulled away from his grip and went to the deck to start scrubbing. All throughout the day, I felt two pairs of eyes on me: Mr. Mercer's eyes and Cutler Beckett's eyes. I ignored them both and simply did my duties.

I wanted to tell Cutler what Ian had done to me more than anything, but I would never risk his life for my own. No, I couldn't tell Cutler what had happened. I would stand firm and hold my ground against Ian. He could break me, but I wouldn't let Cutler be harmed. That day seemed to be the longest day of my life. I felt as if it were never ever going to end.

Eventually, sunset came and Cutler grabbed my hand, saying, "Come along, Jeremy." As he tugged me away, Mercer looked gazes with me and gave me a pointed look that meant I was expected to join him tonight. Taking a deep breath, I gave a very slight nod and followed Cutler down to the cabin. As soon as he was asleep, I would go to join Ian.

Once we were in the cabin, I went to sit stiffly on the bed. Cutler took off his jacket and laid down on the bed next to me. Out of the blue, he grabbed me and pulled me to him. He started rubbing and stroking my body all over, causing my blood to start racing through my veins. I scuttled away from him and said stiffly, "Not tonight. Please. I need time to myself."

"Bloody hell, what is going on with you?" Cutler asked me in an annoyed voice. "You always want me to touch you. Are you going to tell me what's going on?" A bit angry at him for not letting the subject drop, I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head, replying, "No, not when you're mad at me. Just let me be, okay? I need to be by myself."

Cutler sighed and rolled onto his side in irritation. After about thirty long minutes, Cutler's breath grew steady and I figured he had fallen asleep. Since Cutler was now asleep, I had to go meet Ian and my doom. Slipping off of the bed, I slipped out of the bed and started to step slowly down to Ian's room, pressing myself into the hands of my nightmare.
Sign up to rate and review this story