Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Doublecross the Scarecrow

DX 10 (part 1)

by Down-a-Rabbit-Hole 0 reviews

The Chase (part 1)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-12 - 427 words

1Exciting
The sound of an unfamiliar vehicle pulling up at the Diner startled Party Poison. He peeked out through one of the dusty window, gripping his ray gun tightly. The car was deep red, a familiar stencil of an ace of spades sprayed across the bonnet. The figure who stepped out of the door was dressed strangely, but he recognized the shimmering, dark blonde hair and slim figure.
"Harlequin Diamond." Gerard greeted the Cardz leader with a tight hug. "How are you holding up?"
She returned the hug, glad to see Party. "I'm okay, just doing everything I can to stay sane right now."
"Come on inside then. That sun's vicious, even this early in the morning." Gerard led her to the front entrance and ushered her inside. He pondered her strange outfit. "What's with the fancy getup?" He gestured at her black jeans, jacket and dark vest. The cut was disturbingly familiar for some reason.
Harley fiddled with the frills on her collar and shrugged. "I'm going undercover to pull Rabid out of Battery."
Gerard's jaw dropped. Frank who had just entered the room, mug of simulated coffee in hand, exclaimed his surprise. "Break someone out of BL/ind HQ!?" he shook his head and flopped onto the couch. "You're insane."
Harley rolled her eyes. "Nice to see you too Fun Ghoul."
Frank just poked out his tongue and took a gulp of coffee. "You're not half as scary without that machine Roulette next to you."
Gerard shook his head. "Trust me Fun Ghoul, Roulette may be able to pack a solid punch, but Harlequin'll take you out with one finger."
"Don't be silly Party." she blushed. "It takes two fingers to knock someone out."
"So what brings you here?" Party asked her.
"Honestly, I wanted to see if you'd come with me." She scuffed the tip of her toe against the floor, not wanting to look Poison in the eye. She could get Rabid back by herself, but she knew that with Party she'd have a greater chance. Besides, after the past few months she'd begun to trust him, something that didn't happen often.
Gerard shuddered at the thought of being enclosed in Battery City walls. The last thing he wanted to do was participate in some suicidal mission to break his most disliked crew leader out of BL/ind HQ.

So sorry this chapter is so short. I dont know why but the sit is screwing up and wont let me upload any more of this chapter so I have to do it in 2 parts :(
Sign up to rate and review this story