Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, Sunshine.

B.L.U.E part 1

by longstocking 0 reviews

Things start to heat up between Blue Flare and Fun Ghoul

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 551 words

0Unrated
Blue Flares POV:
Nirvana Rainbow was on speed. Again. She said she’d stop....but she always says things like that. “Oi, Nirvana Rainbow, Did you hear about Plummy and Party P?” I asked, I mean...it was an innocent enough question... right? Until...I realised she didn’t know. I sighed and told her everything. She nodded and said “So..He loves her and she loves him, but...I’m confused, why don’t they just go out already?!” I sighed and shrugged “how the hell am I meant to know?!” I remembered the point of the call but tried to change it when a chance arose.

“So, remember that day we saw all those unicorns, then we realised it was just all the drugs?” I asked recalling the times before Plummy and the gang.

“Yeah dude I miss those times we were awesome! We could of stop all the BLI crap from happening if we put as much effort into it as we did with the drugs oh well. Hey what about my drugs the ones you are suppose to give to me after you owe me, you stole my last hit.” she laughed out, I was just like her once, I actually miss those days.

I gave her the drugs, “Hey do you know that dude he looks sad or somethin' I think he needs his fix!” Nirvana Rain flicked her hair back and sped away with her speed. I turned around and saw an angry Fun Ghoul staring at me.

“Tell me what I just saw is not real?” I gulped before answering, “Killjoys help other Killjoys no exceptions!” I stated sternly with my eyes fixed to his.

“Fine but at least come inside! Everyone else has gone out with Yellow Dynamite, to get her stuff and they wont be back till tomorrow, I figured we could talk and watch a film or something?” This could be fun...

I flopped down on the sofa and waited for Ghoul to sit beside me, so we could watch a movie...It was my choice, considering I sat down first...So I flipped to the first Movie channel there. Hmm....a horror movie....yay. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ghoul. “You coming, or not?” I asked him, he nodded and looked at the cupboard. “I want some popcorn...we can have popcorn....” he smirked and got the bag of popcorn out of the cupboard and opened it. He grabbed a handful and shoved it in his mouth. He sat down next to me and looked at me, trying to make me feel awkward.
I didn’t though, I wasn’t really phased by him. At all. He didn’t dominate me. Hell no. I sighed and at least attempted to enjoy the film.

I shook my head and reached for the bowl of popcorn, but just as I went to grab some, Ghoul held the bowl high out of my reach. “Nope. Druggies don’t get popcorn.” He smirked and laughed, picking out a single piece of popcorn, and putting it in my mouth. I bit his finger and smiled innocently. Ghoul recoiled in pain and yelped a little. Served him right! He shouldn’t tease me with the popcorn! He’ll Pay...I’ll Make him pay...
Sign up to rate and review this story