Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday

Chapter 3

by KimmaLoveLaugh 0 reviews

The meeting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 1125 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3- Frank's Point of View

I'm sitting in the back of Gerard's car as he drives to some party at Ray's house. We found a parking spot and I got out of the car. We walked into the house where I already heard music. I smiled to myself and I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from my pocket, pulling out a cigarette putting it into my mouth, lighting it as I stepped into the house.
 
Gerard and his younger brother Mikey came in after me and Gerard immediately walks over to Autumn, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in for a quick kiss. Since he kissed her last week she's all he talks about. That got fucking annoying real quick. I rolled my eyes and took a drag of my cigarette following him over to Autumn. I liked Autumn, she was fucking awesome but he just obsessed over her. First, it was how he wanted to get together with her and what his plan was. He would constantly ask what I thought about his latest plan to win her affection and I always told him to just do it. I mean the girl was obviously into him.
 
And now that they're 'together' it's all he talks about. He tells me about their latest 'date', which usually includes a night at her house watching a movie or listening to music or driving around. Something that had no interest to me in slightest bit. But hey, he was happy which was good. I guess.
 
When I got closer to Autumn I said hello to her and I noticed a girl standing a few feet behind Autumn with a beer in hand, looking around awkwardly. That must be Mia, Autumn's cousin. Gerard mentioned she'd be here. Damn was she gorgeous.
 
I finished my cigarette and I ashed it in someone's cup that was on the table before I walked over to her with a big smile on.
 
“Hey, you must be Mia. I'm Frank, one of Gerard's friends.” I looked at her and reached my hand out to shake hers. She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows together momentarily before reaching her hand out to shake mine loosely.
 
“Uh, yeah, I'm Mia. It's nice to meet you, Frank.” She smiled softly, awkwardly, I could tell she was uncomfortable, but I'm not sure why. I looked down at the relatively full bottle of beer in her hand.
 
“So, not much of a drinker?” I flashed her another smile.
 
“Eh, not really. Autumn just kinda gave it to me. Beer tastes like piss.” She laughed and blushed a bit and I laughed too.
 
“Yeah I guess it does kind of taste like piss although I've never tasted piss, have you? Is that some fetish you have?” I joked still laughing.
 
“Oh! God! No! I don't, shit. I didn't mean to sound like that.” Her face turned a deep red and she nervously pushed her golden blonde hair behind her ear.
 
“No, I was just kidding.” I smiled and rested my hand gently on her arm. “Relax it's all cool. You'll meet weirder people here anyway.”
 
She nodded and her face gradually went back to its natural color. “Sorry, I'm just not really used to parties where I only know two people.”
 
“Well now three.” I smiled at her letting my arm drop back to my side.
 
And she laughed, nodding. “That is true, three people. Wow I feel like a celebrity.” She joked and I laughed.
 
“So how are you liking Jersey? You’re from Long Island right?” I asked her, taking out another cigarette, lighting it.
 
She smiled softly. “Yeah, I'm from Long Island. I like it here, though. It’s not too different from where I lived.”
 
“Well that's good. So, Gerard tells me you're eighteen and you know how to play the piano.” I smile and turn my head to the side to blow the smoke out of my lungs, my eyes never leaving Mia's face though.
 
She raises an eyebrow and laughs softly. “Wow you really got my whole biography, huh?” She smiled and I can tell she's beginning to loosen up.
 
“Yeah he passed around a booklet on you before.” I joke and take another drag of my cigarette.
 
“Good to know I won't need to describe myself anymore, then.” She smiles. “But I don't know anything about you.” She said putting her beer down and pushed her hands into her fitted sweatshirt.
 
And the rest of the night went on with me talking about myself and talking about her. We eventually moved to sit on a couch that freed up. I kept my distance to make her feel comfortable but the conversation never died. She was really easy to talk to, like no one I have ever met before. I told her everything about me, even things that I would normally keep to myself. I just felt so compelled to tell her everything.
 
After the party started to die down, Autumn came over to us and asked if Mia was ready to leave. She reluctantly said yes which made me smile to myself. I stood up and gave her a short hug goodbye and she and Autumn left. Once they were out of the house I walked quickly to find Gerard and dragged him outside with me.
 
“Dude, why the fuck didn't you tell me that Mia was that fucking cool?” I said to him, my voice rising in pitch slightly.
 
Gerard laughed and took out a cigarette, lighting it. “I dunno. I didn't think you'd be interested. She's not really your type.” My type? Did I even have a type? Well, I guess Gerard was kind of right, I normally didn't date girls like Mia, but she was so fucking different.
 
“Well I'm fucking interested, man. You need to set something up for me. Maybe like a night out with Autumn and Mia. Please, man?” I was practically begging him. I don't know why but I needed to have another night with her.
 
“Fine, fine. I'll talk to Autumn.” He took a drag from his cigarette before a slow smile formed on his face. “But you know you were a pretty big ass when I was talking about Autumn.”
 
I glared at him. “Come on, man. I promise you can tell me all about you and Autumn's sex life, just talk to her.”
 
He laughed, “Fine but I am not talking to you about my sex life.”
 
“That's just because you haven't gotten any.” I retorted on instinct but instantly regretting my words.
 
“And this is coming from a guy that wants me to set up a date for him.” He shakes his head and smiles softly, walking away.
Sign up to rate and review this story