Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Accidents Happen

by aPlaidPulse 0 reviews

Slaxl.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 1101 words - Complete

2Ambiance

Axl sat in his dressing room, alone, more nervous than he'd ever been. This show he was doing tonight made him more nervous than any other show. He sat in his seat repeatedly tapping his leg and staring off into space thinking and going over lyrics in his head.
A knock at the door broke his focus and he felt the anger rise in his body but as nice as possible he answered, "Who is it?"

No one answered and he angrily repeated, "Who is it?!"
In poked a head of fluffy hair that he could never mistaken and the anger settled back down in his body. If it was anyone else...

"Hey, Axe." said Slash as he stumbled in closing the door behind him.
"Hey, Slash." he answered. Axl could tell he was slightly drunk, as usual, but unlike he would everyone else in the band, would never threaten to kick him out for it.
He turned away from him and stared back into space still tapping his leg.
"Are you alright, man?" Slash asked placing his nicely boned fingers on the singer's shoulder. Axl slightly shivered at the cool touch of his hand on his warmer skin.
He stood up and shook his head quickly, kinda shaking off the feeling the guitarist's touch left, "No. I'm freaking the fuck out right now, Slash."
Slash watched as Axl walked over to the sofa in the room.
He caught himself gazing at the muscle and tone in his only brief covered legs but figured it was just the drinks he had and said, "You'll do great I bet. You always do."
Axl sat on the sofa with a plop and said, "Thanks, man. I'm just goin' crazy, as always." he finished with a slight laugh.
Slash knelt before him and placed his hand on Axl's knee. "You're gonna be awsome."
Axl glanced at his hand as he struggled to control himself as his briefs grew uncomfortable.
Slash obliviously removed his hand letting his fingers glide down the red-head's shin a little, making Axl exhale and tingle.
"You know what Slash? Thanks. You're always the one here to bring me down from my insanity and save me from myself, when everyone else gives up." Axl said hoping it would relive some of the surpressed feelings from how he'd been feeling for a while now but it didn't do much.
He still couldn't explain why he wanted Slash so badly sometimes but wouldn't act on it because he always was seen as the homophobe but prefered that over being gay anyday.
Slash smiled drunkly and said, "No problem man." and began using Axl's legs to stand up straight but failed.
They both laughed as Slash came falling back down onto the lap of the singer. "You're so funkin' drunk." said Axl.
Slash just laughed again and looked at him, taking a longer stare into his deep green eyes, which were traveling over his face.
He leaned in a little more, ready to take Axl's mouth in his bigger one but paused where he was. He questioned what he was doing, why he was in his friend's lap and why Axl wasn't forcing him off. Axl swallowed hard and felt him erection against Slash's chest.
"What are you doing?" he whispered to the brunette.
"What do you want me to do?" he retourted.
At that moment Axl tangled his hands in Slash's signature hair and brought his face to his completely and strongly pressed their mouths together. Slash moaned into the kiss, in suprise and lust.
That drove Axl wild to know Slash wanted him too, which he did.
Slash had always been attracted to him but always knew Axl as their homophobic lead singer and nothing but straight. Now that he got the chance, even if it was only once to be with him, he was taking full advantage.
They made out for a moment, swapping spit and tasting each other. It was so erotic for Axl and he never liked the normal and this was far from it for him.
Slash climbed more on top of him and pressed their hard, tingling crotches together sending a thrill through both of them.
Once they tore apart Axl breathly said, "God, I want you so bad."
Slash smirked and planted kisses down the neck and chest of him down to his waist and stopping there, Axl groaning the whole way down.
Slash glanced up at him from beneath his hair and pulled the top of his restricting briefs down enough to release his cock. Axl tilting his head back on the sofa feeling the contrasting cool air hit him. Slash feeling his own hardness rubbing against the sofa, hearing Axl moan in pleasure wasn't helping.
Slash planted soft kisses around it to tease him a little so he knew the torture he felt right now.
"Suck it, god damn it!" Axl demanded, gripping the sofa and lifting his head to look at him.
Slash laughed and took it in his mouth a little at a time, half listening. Axl moaned louder with every inch more.
Stroking it slowly and swirling his tounge around he stared temptingly up at Axl who was thrusting his hips up, at the same slow pace, into Slash's mouth.
"Fuck, faster!" he begged, gripping onto the guitarist hair but trying not to pull it because he wanted his mouth to stay there for as long as possible.
Slash obliged, moving faster.
Axl threw his head back again un-able to control his body's reaction to the feeling of pleasure. "Oh God..."

Afterwards..

Slash pulled up and buttoned back up his leather pants.
Axl watched him from the mirror. "Slash..."
His head of hair moving to look up at him.
"...this stays here."
Slash smiled, "Of course."
They both felt a slight guilt of all that just happened but wouldn't take any of it back.
Not the sucking, moaning, kissing, hair pulling and jacking the other off. It was more fun than they'd ever had with a woman. Even when Duff almost walked in and saw everything but didn't when Izzy called his name.
"One question...did you enjoy it?" Slash asked, arrogantly knowing the answer, mocking Axl slightly.
Axl gave him a push as he headed for the door and said, "Shut up."
Slash laughed, "..but Hey, I love you man." and took a moment to gaze once more at Axl.
Axl smiled lovingly and answered, "I love you too." before Slash walked out completely.

He sat back down in his seat and said to himself, "Stupid fuck." with a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story