Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter Double Digits :D

by PatrickIsTheSex 4 reviews

Hey you guys! xD double digits ehh ehh? Come on y'know it's awsomeeeee :) I love you so much, will you marry me? We can run off and have babies xD O_O well that wouldn't work, unless you were a boy...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-16 - 798 words

1Exciting
Hello my lovley pyschos :D um, I mean... Read On Love.

Gerards POV.
"Rise and shine!" I heard when I was blinded by sunlight. "Ugh, uffgh" I replied putting the pillow over my head. I didn't know who it was, and I didn't really care. "Come on Gee, don't make me tickle you" Frankie whispered into my ear. Woah wait Frankie? Fuck! I'm naked under these covers and he's sitting on my... Well you know. "Frankie don't sit there" I groaned out pulling him down so he was lying next to and also so I could snuggle up to him. "Well Gee, as much as I'm enjoying this, we both gotta go to school." he sighed running his fingers through my hair. "WHAT? Were gonna be late!" I shouted shooting up. "Uhm, Gee can you, uhm" Frank stuttered closing his eyes. "Huh, what?" i asked looking at him. "Well, I can see your south area." he replied. I quickly grabbed the cover and blushed hard. I bet I looked like a tomato right now. "Gee, please get dressed" Frankie said with a smirk before getting off by bed and walkig out. I groaned and stood up. I can't believe that. Ebarissing...

Franks POV.
I walked out of Gees room with a slight blush on my face and I was giggling. "Whats up with you?" Mikey asked me looking at me like I was an alien. "Uhm, I saw your brothers southern hemasphere" I told him giggling even more at the face he pulled. "Ew! Why'd you tell me that?" he asked clearly creeped out. "You asked" I said walking to the kitchen. I poured myself some coffee and Gee walked in still slightly red which made me burst out laughing again. "Frankie, don't laugh at me" he said in a whiny voice and walking over to me. "Aw, I'm sorry Gee." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "You should be" he mumbled and I heard him take a sip of something. I pulled back and glared at him. That was my coffee he was drinking.

I picked up his car keys and twirled them around my finger. "Come on, chop chop" I pushed him towards the door and he stopped to slip on his shoes. I unlocked the car by pressing the button and climbed in. Mikey climbed in the back and Gerard got in the drivers seat. I'm guessing he was still half asleep because he started patting his pockets looking for his keys and mumbling about where he put them. "Looking for these" I said dangling the keys infront of his face. "Yes" he said taking them off me and starting the car. He pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to school...Yippee! Not.

We arrived at school and we climbed out. "See ya at lunch Gee!" I shouted over my shoulder seeing as we were 5 minuets late. Mikey followed me and we got into class just before the substitute teacher. It was good when we had a sub because everyone just sat where ever so me and Mikey sat next to eachother. I looked over at Chris and Kurtis (Ew, Kurtis) and sighed. I sorta wish we were still friends. Oh well, at least I have some friends. "So, what are you and my brother doing on this Friday Night?" Mikey whispered looking at me. "Uhm, I dunno yet. I still have the gummy ring." I told him looking down at my finger. "Suprised you haven't eaten it" he smirked. "Hold on a sec, how do you even know?" I asked him confused. "Gee was happy and not looking dead for once so he told me why when I asked." he shrugged as we walked out of class. Gee walked past us and we waved which he returned. Crap we had maths.

Mikey POV.
Fact One: My brother was in love. Face Two: He was in love with my best friend. Fact Three: They are going on a date this Friday. Fact Four: Somethings going on with Sara. Oh, and I needed food. I was sitting in maths and doing my work when something hit me. Not a piece of paper or anything but an idea. Instead of me and Sara being in the house on Friday, we should go out too! I got out my phone and text her.
hey Baby, do you wanna go on a date Friday? x I sent placing my phone on my knee waiting for a reply. Almost instantly I got one. sure! But I need to tell you something then aswell. Sara xoxoxo.
That settles it, Friday night is gonna be AWSOME!

hi guys! 2 chapters in 2 days! Yay! I know they are rubbish though but I like writing this sooo... :D
Sign up to rate and review this story